HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

As the Steelers Turn Starring Antonio Brown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: As the Steelers Turn Starring Antonio Brown   Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:24 am

Something has felt "off" about Brown this season... I kind of chalked it up to the whole Bell thing, and his frustrations not getting the ball enough earlier on. Now I read this:

https://nypost.com/2018/10/09/antonio-brown-had-3-straight-police-visits-for-3-different-reasons/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Seems to me Brown just needs to grow the hell up. He's definitely old enough to know better, and he needs to think of his kids, and the kids that look up to him as a football player. What kind of example are you setting man? Hint... not a good one.

Wish this guy would just pull his head out of his ass already. I love AB, but I'm tiring of his antics.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

PostSubject: Re: As the Steelers Turn Starring Antonio Brown   Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:50 am

When is it ever gonna stop with him? I love him as a player ( at least when Ben is getting him the ball) but damn it man. Go get some anger management counseling. Grow up and be a man. This shit is getting old. I have to wonder if it is "Roid rage". I know they test but do they look the other way at times?
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: As the Steelers Turn Starring Antonio Brown   Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:23 am

@solardave wrote:
When is it ever gonna stop with him? I love him as a player ( at least when Ben is getting him the ball) but damn it man. Go get some anger management counseling. Grow up and be a man. This shit is getting old. I have to wonder if it is "Roid rage". I know they test but do they look the other way at times?

I think he's just got home issues going on, plus the drama at work, and he's letting it get to him. He's had his fair share of temper issues. He needs to go get some counseling and get it figured out. Living in your anger like that is not a healthy way to live.

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: As the Steelers Turn Starring Antonio Brown   Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:48 pm

Drama queen...
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: As the Steelers Turn Starring Antonio Brown   Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:17 pm

PITTSBURGH STEELERS
9mm handgun, $80K stolen from Antonio Brown's Florida apartment: report

Antonio Brown told police on April 23 that $80,000 and a 9mm handgun were missing from his Florida apartment, according to a report by TMZ.

The report was filed by the Steelers' wide receiver one day before police were called to the same apartment complex where Brown was throwing furniture and vases from his 14th-floor apartment, according to a lawsuit filed in August.

https://www.pennlive.com/steelers/index.ssf/2018/10/handgun_80k_stolen_from_antonio_browns_f.html#incart_river_index

this is the first I've heard of this, who the hell keeps $80,000 in cash in there apartment these's days  when you got 24 hour banking, that is pretty freakin stupid. I see he's keeping some good company these days.  

Quest For Seven

PostSubject: Re: As the Steelers Turn Starring Antonio Brown   Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:30 pm

Comes in handy when ya need to go on a beer run.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: As the Steelers Turn Starring Antonio Brown   Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:35 am

@Mach1 wrote:

That's one hella expensive beer run!

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: As the Steelers Turn Starring Antonio Brown   Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:56 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Mach1 wrote:

That's one hella expensive beer run!

He just likes Stella
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the Steelers Turn Starring Antonio Brown   

Back to top Go down

As the Steelers Turn Starring Antonio Brown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: