HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jak341

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:37 pm

Did anyone see Conner limping at the end of the 3rd, or was it just me?
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:40 pm

Words cannot describe how sweet it is to be blowing out another team like this. Just awesome!

Loved seeing Eric Reid get ejected. Fuck that guy.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
jak341

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:43 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Words cannot describe how sweet it is to be blowing out another team like this. Just awesome!

Loved seeing Eric Reid get ejected. Fuck that guy.

It has been a while since I've seen this complete of a game.
Back to top Go down
jak341

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:45 pm

Does Carolina have an O line? Pretty much everyone met at Newton.
Back to top Go down
jak341

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:51 pm

Quoteable quotes from the Panthers message boards. NSFW.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/153104-official-carolina-panthers-at-pittsburgh-steelers-gameday-thread/?page=129
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:53 pm

it's like the Panthers o-line have never seen a lot of the Steelers blitzes.

Last edited by effyou515 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jak341

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:57 pm

Artie Burns got smoked on that play and got a PI.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread   Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:08 am

What an awesome beautiful game. I thought this was going to be a lot tougher, a lot closer, and one they might have lost. It's nice to see a game like this. Ben with more TDs than incompletions...sacking a running QB like Newton 5x was fantastic. I wish Dobbs could have ran a long drive when he first came in for the experience but otherwise I'm glad I DVR'd this and will watch it again

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread   Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:01 am

In the top five best games in Ben's career.

Defense held there own when they woke up after that first series. Someone needs to set their alarm a little earlier.
It was nice to watch a game in a relaxed mood.

Now we need to go in and do the same to Jones and the Jags. Since they changed it to a 1 o'clock game I probably won't get to see it.

We're averaging just over 30 PPG. Haley said we would.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread   Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:45 pm

@solardave wrote:

Defense held there own when they woke up after that first series. Someone needs to set their alarm a little earlier.

Now we need to go in and do the same to Jones and the Jags. Since they changed it to a 1 o'clock game I probably won't get to see it.

this was the best game I've watched when Ben took what the defense gave him he worked the ball down field all game long until the deep shots open up and he was hitting them.

I'm glad the defense woke up when they did lately lts been deep into the 2nd qtr.

first game I can remember where I started enjoying the game from the 1st Steelers offensive play.

this years Steelers defense is 100x better then last years playoff loss defense, Steelers offense imo can score 30+ on the Jagoffs defense.

Haley tried what? 6 years and couldn't do it   Fichtner takes over in half a season the offense is banging 30+ PPG with ease.

I really enjoyed watching this game, the offense was unstoppable and the defensive front was getting to Cam quick and didn't have time to get the ball down field.

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread   Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Unfortunately I work 2nd shift so I couldnt watch but I was keeping tabs. Man what a game, this team looks like they are on a mission lately, I hope they keep rolling
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread   Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:11 pm

@solardave wrote:

you said it....it sure was

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread   Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:49 pm

Steelers always seem to step up for tough teams.  That's why the tough upcoming schedule gets me excited.  We will probably win most if not all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread   

Back to top Go down

Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thursday Night Football Gameday Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: