HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jagoffs Gameday Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jagoffs Gameday Thread   Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:00 pm

@Wallace108 wrote:
I'll take the win obviously, but the Steelers had no business winning that game. Luckily for us, the Jags made the classic mistake of playing not to lose in the 4th, especially on their next to last possession. The one positive is that this is the kind of game the Steelers usually lose. But today, they pulled out the win, even if it was ugly.

this was like a Bengals win the Steelers dead in the water like the Bengals the Jags commit the penalties at the worst time of the game that help the Steelers win.

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jagoffs Gameday Thread   Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:12 am

This has to be THE most unbelievable Steelers win I've ever seen. Ugly-undeserved-incredible. I am so glad they got it though. This team doesn't seem to do well with time off. Short week last game and they have one of the highest scoring games of all time. 10 days off today, 5 days off from practice, and they came out unable to do anything. Miraculous comeback, though....the fact they won still hasn't settled in for me. That one was uber important though with the games coming up.

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jagoffs Gameday Thread   Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:20 am

This puts them 2.5 games up on the Bengals and Ravens in the division with 6 to go and only one more divisional game left.

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jagoffs Gameday Thread   Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:37 am

One part of me said to just shut it off. The other said suffer through it and feel the regret later. It was like tracking this game from a different dimension.
Next thread Half Gameballs and Full Goats.
Back to top Go down
TollingtheBell26

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jagoffs Gameday Thread   Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:27 am

Didnt get to watch as I wasnt home but was keeping tabs on my phone. Saw Ben threw 3 picks and they were losing 16-6 im like wtf. Next thing I know I check my phone and see they won 20-16 I was beyond excited. What a comeback
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jagoffs Gameday Thread   Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:20 pm

I was helping a friend change out a fuel pump in his truck and only got to watch the 2nd quarter. After watching the 2nd quarter, I wish I would've been able to see the comeback.

And as per usual no one shows all the highlights when the Steelers win so I only got to see Ben's game winning TD.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jagoffs Gameday Thread   Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:57 pm

the only part of the game worth watching.

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jagoffs Gameday Thread   Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:17 am

Definitely one of the craziest games I've ever watched. The Steelers looked totally inept until about halfway through the 4th Quarter, then they decided to wake up. Prior to that it was a dumpster fire, but the defense deserves some love for keeping the game as close as it was despite Ugly Ben throwing three interceptions in three quarters. If the Jags had an offense outside of Leonard Fournette they could've put a hurting on us.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jagoffs Gameday Thread   

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jagoffs Gameday Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: