HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

what? No game balls or goats this week?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
effyou515

PostSubject: what? No game balls or goats this week?   Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:23 am

I'm thinking JUJU should get a game ball.

PostSubject: Re: what? No game balls or goats this week?   Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:51 am

I know right? This is when you know that Sunday's game was some crazy shit.

UGLY FUGLY AND A WIN. At least we won one that we needed to have.

Maybe second half Gameballs..

JUJU

D-line

4th quarter Gameballs..

Ben

D-line

JUJU

Goats...

Connor for 2 drops. One that could have been a TD.
Ben for looking awful all game.
O-line for not blocking well all game. Couldn't get the running game going unless you consider Ben running for his life a running game.
Refs. Since when is a horse collar tackle not a horse collar tackle because the QB was "in the pocket"? That's a crock IMO.

Bottom line is the final score... Steelers-20 Jagoffs-16
Back to top Go down
jak341

PostSubject: Re: what? No game balls or goats this week?   Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:57 am

Gameballs:
Ben for the dive and winning TD.
JuJu for coming alive in the 2nd half.

Goats:
Brown for letting Ramsey get the best of him for most of the game.
Conner for the drops and not being able to get anything going in the run game.
Ben for being awful for most of the game.
Defense for letting the Jags gash them with the run in the 1st half.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: what? No game balls or goats this week?   Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:09 am

Game ball:

Defense 3 field goals and one TD is a quality game in this day and age. They actually got stronger as the game progressed which is pretty amazing considering they were getting ground down the first half because of a none-existent offense with a boatload of 3 and outs.

Vance McDonald this guy when healthy is a beast. He was a steal from the 9ers.

GOATS:

Ben for 3 full quarters played like absolute dog shit. Trying to force the ball to Brown way too often and his throws were atrocious.

Conner two drops that were inexcusable.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: what? No game balls or goats this week?   Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:21 pm

Gameballs

Javon Hargrave
Juju

Goats

Ben
Conner
O-line
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: what? No game balls or goats this week?   Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:05 pm

I could tell the Jags were in the Steelers head some offensively and Ben was on the greedy side in this game, seen a few play where Ben passed over a sure 4 yard gain for the longer pass that one went incomplete and another was one of Ben's INT.

the Steelers defense, their pass rush is getting really good if the Jags didn't play 2 TEs Bortles got sacked so I can see why the Steelers let 4nette run some on them, if the Steelers offense was scoring some points at this time no one would of cared and 4nette would of ran for less yards.

I give a Game Ball to the Steelers Defense.

As the Steelers offense was laying a goose egg for most of the 1st 3 gtrs the Steelers defense kept them in the game by giving up only 9 points. when it looked like Jags were playing better Steelers football then the Steelers were and the defense being on the field about all of the 1st 43 minutes of the game they didn't crack. they kept it a 9 point game so when the offense finely showed up for the last 17 minutes they could get the win.

That's it defense keep us in the game.

PostSubject: Re: what? No game balls or goats this week?   Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:38 am

AB and Juju get gameballs from me. AB got on top of the defense right after the Jaguars had just scored a TD and his 78yd TD reception gave us a little something positive to work off of. He then caught a crucial first down pass on our final drive, right after Conner dropped what would've been a surefire touchdown.

Juju was on point, and made a couple of tremendous catches on the sideline when the game was in absolute crunch time. Guy just seems to have a knack for making plays when needed the most.  

Good Ben who showed up for a half a quarter, he gets a gameball for showing us why he's still one of the best when it comes down to the wire.

Defense gets a gameball. Without them, we would've lost this game. They weathered the storm despite being on the field way, way too much. Gutsy showing by those guys.

Ugly Ben gets a goat. He reared his ugly head for three and a half quarters and it was literally painful to watch. I was having Vietnam-esque flashbacks of the Jags games from last season...

Offensive Line gets a Goat for being incredible inconsistent, allowing too much pressure on Ben, and not giving Conner anything to work with in the run game.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what? No game balls or goats this week?   

Back to top Go down

what? No game balls or goats this week?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: