HomeSteelers vs. Saints Home10FAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share
 

 Steelers vs. Saints

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 17762
Likes : 1513
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 2:47 pm




Steelers vs. Saints Giphy

_________________
Steelers vs. Saints Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 871
Likes : 178
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 3:50 pm

Well, that should motivate some Steelers

_________________
Steelers vs. Saints $_35
Back to top Go down
effyou515



Posts : 3689
Likes : 567
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and a lot of assholes have opinions so take it for what it is worth.


_________________
Guess this wasn't a playoff team after all.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 871
Likes : 178
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 6:41 pm

Gerry Dulac picking the Steelers. A win here would really turn the feel of the season around.


Steelers (8-5-1) at New Orleans Saints (12-2), 4:25 p.m. – The Saints have the best record in the NFC and are in control of the No. 1 seed. In the past four games at home, they’re averaging 41.2 points. Can the Steelers make it a clean sweep of the NFC South? Prediction: Steelers, 26-20

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/12/20/gerry-dulac-picks-2018-nfl-week-16-predictions/stories/201812200027

_________________
Steelers vs. Saints $_35
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Posts : 3558
Likes : 1238
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 9:44 pm

Cam Jordan is just as dumb as Jalen Ramsey. Eli won two Super Bowls, but has never been as prolific as Ben. Has Ben ever been benched? I like Eli, don't get me wrong but I'd take Ben over Eli any day of the week.

_________________
Steelers vs. Saints PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

Posts : 3902
Likes : 629
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 4:04 am

Cam Jordon is a HOF ASSHOLE! I hope we bring our A game and light them up like Christmas Eve.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Posts : 966
Likes : 180
Join date : 2015-05-13
Location : Stella City

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 4:35 am

Thanks for the motivation speech Cam! It will still be a tough game though. Saints at home are a completely different team than on the road like the last 3 games. The numbers of putting up more than 40 points a game in their last 4 home games don't lie. Like I said in another topic a lot will depend on the outcome of the Chargers Ravens game Saturday. Steelers will be firing on all cylinders if Ravens should win, but they might come out flat when Chargers win thinking they've clinched the play-offs.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 3902
Likes : 629
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:18 am

@Stella Nation wrote:
Thanks for the motivation speech Cam! It will still be a tough game though. Saints at home are a completely different team than on the road like the last 3 games. The numbers of putting up more than 40 points a game in their last 4 home games don't lie. Like I said in another topic a lot will depend on the outcome of the Chargers Ravens game Saturday. Steelers will be firing on all cylinders if Ravens should win, but they might come out flat when Chargers win thinking they've clinched the play-offs.

I think you're right Stella but I'm hoping this team bucks tradition and starts taking every game as serious as a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Posts : 11425
Likes : 784
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Dunedin, FL

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:53 am

I'm hoping those comments motivate Ben to have
THE
BEST
GAME
OF
HIS
CAREER

_________________
Steelers vs. Saints Scaled.php?server=695&filename=trucky
60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers vs. Saints 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

Posts : 788
Likes : 553
Join date : 2015-04-07
Location : Gulf Coast

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 9:02 am

JuJu left practice yesterday with a groin injury. Hopefully he will be ok. That is a huge blow to our offense.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 3902
Likes : 629
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 10:31 am

@Lokki wrote:
JuJu left practice yesterday with a groin injury.  Hopefully he will be ok.  That is a huge blow to our offense.  

Yeah we're gonna need him.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 2419
Likes : 523
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 2:55 pm

Article here. I'm really concerned about these statements. It seems they are not treating this as a serious game.


P-G wrote:
If the Ravens win, the Steelers are back in a playoff mentality, an almost must-win situation. In that event, Smith-Schuster could try to play through the injury or be a decoy if he’s not 100 percent. But if the Chargers win, the Steelers could decide to rest him because all they’d have to do is win the regular-season finale against the Bengals in Week 17.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/12/21/juju-smith-schuster-injury-steelers-saints-preview-antonio-brown/stories/201812210120
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 3902
Likes : 629
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 4:20 pm

@jak341 wrote:
Article here. I'm really concerned about these statements. It seems they are not treating this as a serious game.


P-G wrote:
If the Ravens win, the Steelers are back in a playoff mentality, an almost must-win situation. In that event, Smith-Schuster could try to play through the injury or be a decoy if he’s not 100 percent. But if the Chargers win, the Steelers could decide to rest him because all they’d have to do is win the regular-season finale against the Bengals in Week 17.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/12/21/juju-smith-schuster-injury-steelers-saints-preview-antonio-brown/stories/201812210120

Wait and see my ass. Go into N.O. like it's your last fuckin' hope damn it. If they don't have that mentality even if they get in they'll be one and done.
Back to top Go down
effyou515



Posts : 3689
Likes : 567
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 9:42 pm

@solardave wrote:
@jak341 wrote:
Article here. I'm really concerned about these statements. It seems they are not treating this as a serious game.


P-G wrote:
If the Ravens win, the Steelers are back in a playoff mentality, an almost must-win situation. In that event, Smith-Schuster could try to play through the injury or be a decoy if he’s not 100 percent. But if the Chargers win, the Steelers could decide to rest him because all they’d have to do is win the regular-season finale against the Bengals in Week 17.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/12/21/juju-smith-schuster-injury-steelers-saints-preview-antonio-brown/stories/201812210120

Wait and see my ass. Go into N.O. like it's your last fuckin' hope damn it. If they don't have that mentality even if they get in they'll be one and done.

Steelers lose it'll be 17 - 0 before they get funk dream out of their heads.

no I think the Steelers beat up on Bress win on last minute field goal by Boz dang it Boz pushed to the right. Steelers vs. Saints 2583843358

Steelers win with the last offensive possition of the game.

_________________
Guess this wasn't a playoff team after all.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 871
Likes : 178
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 2:28 pm

@solardave wrote:
@Lokki wrote:
JuJu left practice yesterday with a groin injury.  Hopefully he will be ok.  That is a huge blow to our offense.  

Yeah we're gonna need him.

Tweet at Post Gazette from Ray Fittipaldo:


Quote :
Ray Fittipaldo
✔️
@rayfitt1
For what it’s worth, JuJu said he is playing.

_________________
Steelers vs. Saints $_35
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 871
Likes : 178
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 2:42 pm

Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster says he'll play vs. Saints

Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster, in a Twitter post directed at fantasy football team owners, reaffirmed "the real ones who believed in me" that he will play against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.

Smith-Schuster, who has been listed as questionable for the game with a groin injury, did not participate in Friday's practice session after limited participation Thursday.

Ju Ju wrote:
A lot on the line this week. The whole season comes down to this. Yes, I’m talking about the fantasy football championship round. Of course I’m playing Sunday!!! Theres no way I can let down the real ones who believed in me by drafting me!! Let’s get it!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25594249/juju-smith-schuster-pittsburgh-steelers-says-play-vs-new-orleans-saints-sunday

_________________
Steelers vs. Saints $_35
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

Posts : 788
Likes : 553
Join date : 2015-04-07
Location : Gulf Coast

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 11:33 pm

Ravens beat the Chargers, so this game means a lot now.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 17762
Likes : 1513
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 11:51 pm

That Browns tie might bite us in the ass. Steelers vs. Saints 2913999526

_________________
Steelers vs. Saints Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 871
Likes : 178
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:03 am

@Lokki wrote:
Ravens beat the Chargers, so this game means a lot now.  

I'd sooner Chargers won tonight but in the end Steelers are forced to go take it and not worry about a rats loss to get them in.

_________________
Steelers vs. Saints $_35
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 871
Likes : 178
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:05 am

@Wallace108 wrote:
That Browns tie might bite us in the ass. Steelers vs. Saints 2913999526

Yeah, and the Oakland game.....even if Steelers do lose to Saints Browns always could beat ravens again next week but I'd sooner they pull the second upset of the weekend in NO tomorrow.

_________________
Steelers vs. Saints $_35
Back to top Go down
nine vegetable



Posts : 278
Likes : 37
Join date : 2018-08-31

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:58 am

Yeah basically, have to win the last two. I don't think 9-6-1 makes the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 3902
Likes : 629
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 4:28 am

Why does everything have to come down to the wire with us? We put ourselves in these shitty situations by losing to the likes of the Raiders.
Right now it sure looks like the Ravens want it more than we do!
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

Posts : 788
Likes : 553
Join date : 2015-04-07
Location : Gulf Coast

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:00 am

@LambertWardSteel wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:
That Browns tie might bite us in the ass. Steelers vs. Saints 2913999526

Yeah, and the Oakland game.....even if Steelers do lose to Saints Browns always could beat ravens again next week but I'd sooner they pull the second upset of the weekend in NO tomorrow.

That whole 3 game stretch bit us in the ass. We should've beat the Broncos, but didn't. We had the Chargers, but they had tons of help from the refs and we couldn't put them away. Then we played horrible against the Raiders and lost to them.

We put ourselves in this position and if we miss the playoffs because of it, there better be some Come To Jesus meetings going on in that building.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 3902
Likes : 629
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:14 pm

@Lokki wrote:
@LambertWardSteel wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:
That Browns tie might bite us in the ass. Steelers vs. Saints 2913999526

Yeah, and the Oakland game.....even if Steelers do lose to Saints Browns always could beat ravens again next week but I'd sooner they pull the second upset of the weekend in NO tomorrow.

That whole 3 game stretch bit us in the ass.  We should've beat the Broncos, but didn't.  We had the Chargers, but they had tons of help from the refs and we couldn't put them away.  Then we played horrible against the Raiders and lost to them.  

We put ourselves in this position and if we miss the playoffs because of it, there better be some Come To Jesus meetings going on in that building.  


I'm feeling the same way. If you go back the only 2 games we got beat were the Chiefs and the first Ravens game and we were in the Chiefs game.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 871
Likes : 178
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 2:00 pm

@solardave wrote:
@Lokki wrote:
@LambertWardSteel wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:
That Browns tie might bite us in the ass. Steelers vs. Saints 2913999526

Yeah, and the Oakland game.....even if Steelers do lose to Saints Browns always could beat ravens again next week but I'd sooner they pull the second upset of the weekend in NO tomorrow.

That whole 3 game stretch bit us in the ass.  We should've beat the Broncos, but didn't.  We had the Chargers, but they had tons of help from the refs and we couldn't put them away.  Then we played horrible against the Raiders and lost to them.  

We put ourselves in this position and if we miss the playoffs because of it, there better be some Come To Jesus meetings going on in that building.  


I'm feeling the same way. If you go back the only 2 games we got beat were the Chiefs and the first Ravens game and we were in the Chiefs game.

Definitely. The game today could very well be with a 12-2 record going in and ravens sitting back there at 9-6. Hoping for another upset in NO today.....


_________________
Steelers vs. Saints $_35
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Steelers vs. Saints
Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: