HomeIt's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 Home10FAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

It's Time To Move On From Tomlin

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 4:19 am

I think the 2019 season needs to be Tomlin's chance at redeeming himself. If he can't do that, then he needs to be shown the door following the end of the 2019 season. Same goes for Keith Butler because it's apparent Tomlin/Butler are here to stay for now.

As far as replacing Tomlin, I wouldn't mind them promoting Munchak, or even considering hiring a guy like Mike McCarthy. Either way they should still aggressively go after a good defensive coordinator to replace Butler.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
muncher

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 11:45 am

how many redemption years does he get?
i heard the same thing from tomlin fans for 6 years now
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 12:01 pm

The standard is the standard.
Oh well as long as it's a break even none losing season all is good.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
muncher

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 12:09 pm

@Mach1 wrote:
The standard is the standard.
Oh well as long as it's a break even none losing season all is good.

you do know what coming after his first sub .500 season?
'well, hes only had 1. cowher had X amount, noll had X amount'. 'his winning percentage is X'
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:35 pm

do you all know that coaches can be traded ?
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:04 pm

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
do you all know that coaches can be traded ?

What about owners?

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 3:00 am

@muncher wrote:

Well I think it's apparent he's not going anywhere for 2019, so this should be his last if he can't turn things around from last season. I too am tired of the same old story.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 8:01 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@muncher wrote:

Well I think it's apparent he's not going anywhere for 2019, so this should be his last if he can't turn things around from last season. I too am tired of the same old story.

I disagree. Well not on the whole this will be his last. I disagree on the "If he can't turn things around from last season." IMO, he has to do more than just turn it around. There has to be consistency on both sides of the ball for every game - especially games where we should win going away (think Denver, Oakland this year). Then there has to be a strong push in the playoffs - nothing less than the AFC Championship game, and in all honesty if we are there, then we should be able to make it to the Super Bowl.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 8:06 am

@stlrtruck wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@muncher wrote:

I disagree.  Well not on the whole this will be his last.  I disagree on the "If he can't turn things around from last season."  IMO, he has to do more than just turn it around.  There has to be consistency on both sides of the ball for every game - especially games where we should win going away (think Denver, Oakland this year).  Then there has to be a strong push in the playoffs - nothing less than the AFC Championship game, and in all honesty if we are there, then we should be able to make it to the Super Bowl.

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm tired of Tomlin's crap man, playing down to bottom dwelling teams is getting old. That loss to the Raiders still makes me sick to my stomach.

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 10:22 am

Tomlins is going nowhere, AB is going nowhere, Butler is going nowhere, we have to get used to that fact and move on. Just the facts.. like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 12:22 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@stlrtruck wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@muncher wrote:

I disagree.  Well not on the whole this will be his last.  I disagree on the "If he can't turn things around from last season."  IMO, he has to do more than just turn it around.  There has to be consistency on both sides of the ball for every game - especially games where we should win going away (think Denver, Oakland this year).  Then there has to be a strong push in the playoffs - nothing less than the AFC Championship game, and in all honesty if we are there, then we should be able to make it to the Super Bowl.

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm tired of Tomlin's crap man, playing down to bottom dwelling teams is getting old. That loss to the Raiders still makes me sick to my stomach.

you mean the MULTIPLE loses to the raiders while being heavy favorites ? Tomlin is 2-4 against the raiders. was favored every game. 1-2 at home.

2018 - 24-21 L
2015 - 38-35 W
2013 - 21-18 L
2012 - 34-31 L
2010 - 35-3 W
2009 - 27-24 L
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 1:23 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@stlrtruck wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@muncher wrote:

you mean the MULTIPLE loses to the raiders while being heavy favorites ? Tomlin is 2-4 against the raiders. was favored every game. 1-2 at home.

2018 - 24-21 L
2015 - 38-35 W
2013 -  21-18 L
2012 - 34-31 L
2010 - 35-3 W
2009 - 27-24 L

True. That one where they had Pryor at QB and he ran for that 90+ yard TD was particularly disgusting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Time To Move On From Tomlin
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: