HomeAntonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share
 

 Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
nine vegetable



Posts : 420
Likes : 42
Join date : 2018-08-31

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:46 pm

Steelers will be fine without him. In fact, better without him.

As for WR, we're in great shape. Washington will step up. Whoever we draft in rounds 3-6, one of them will step up and develop into a good receiver.

Just glad he's out the door. Hope he's miserable in Oakland (or wherever that team is).
Back to top Go down
muncher



Posts : 157
Likes : 10
Join date : 2014-07-07

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:01 pm

can someone post a 3 stooges shot with rooney, colbet and tomlins faces photo shopped. it would be appropriate
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 17980
Likes : 1548
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:43 pm

Steigerwald sees it as I do ...

Quote :
The Steelers should have told Brown unless a team offered a No. 1, he should plan on reporting to minicamp and playing for the Steelers if he wanted to get paid.

Instead, the Steelers caved, and that rendered every current and future Steelers player’s contract meaningless. If a star player becomes unhappy and doesn’t like the idea of being tied to playing in Pittsburgh, all he needs to do is walk out on the team, dye his hair blue and make an idiot of himself on Twitter and Instagram. Brown showed them all how to become a quasi free agent.

The Steelers showed they were not willing to take the cards they were holding and walk away. That’s when they lost.

https://triblive.com/sports/john-steigerwald-antonio-brown-made-a-fool-of-the-steelers/

_________________
Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 936
Likes : 184
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 12:37 am

@Wallace108 wrote:
Steigerwald sees it as I do ...

Quote :
The Steelers should have told Brown unless a team offered a No. 1, he should plan on reporting to minicamp and playing for the Steelers if he wanted to get paid.

Instead, the Steelers caved, and that rendered every current and future Steelers player’s contract meaningless. If a star player becomes unhappy and doesn’t like the idea of being tied to playing in Pittsburgh, all he needs to do is walk out on the team, dye his hair blue and make an idiot of himself on Twitter and Instagram. Brown showed them all how to become a quasi free agent.

The Steelers showed they were not willing to take the cards they were holding and walk away. That’s when they lost.

https://triblive.com/sports/john-steigerwald-antonio-brown-made-a-fool-of-the-steelers/

I very well see your point and the writer's. When this first started playing out my first thought was don't take anything less than a 1, an example needs to be set for the rest of the team. I was starting to think yesterday that he was going to refuse to report to any team and force a release, so, in the end, in comparison it seems a relief they got something.

This whole thing was skewed right from the beginning when Rooney publicly said he couldn't envision AB being on the team in 19. Even so, for me I thought the Steelers were going to the bargaining table with a gold nugget. As it turned out it was a rusty piece of tin. The on field value is gold, but his level of idiocy makes him rusty tin, and just made me want to get what we can w/o giving him an outright release.

In the end this could have turned out much better. I would have been doing backflips if they got a 1, an outright release would have been devastating. For me the actual deal is somewhere in the middle favoring more to the bad side.

I wish him a Mike Wallace fate in Oakland. Maybe start a thread here next year with all his meltdowns and be glad they aren't showing up on Sportscenter in Black and Gold




_________________
Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 $_35
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 17980
Likes : 1548
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 3:19 am

@LambertWardSteel wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:
Steigerwald sees it as I do ...

Quote :
The Steelers should have told Brown unless a team offered a No. 1, he should plan on reporting to minicamp and playing for the Steelers if he wanted to get paid.

Instead, the Steelers caved, and that rendered every current and future Steelers player’s contract meaningless. If a star player becomes unhappy and doesn’t like the idea of being tied to playing in Pittsburgh, all he needs to do is walk out on the team, dye his hair blue and make an idiot of himself on Twitter and Instagram. Brown showed them all how to become a quasi free agent.

The Steelers showed they were not willing to take the cards they were holding and walk away. That’s when they lost.

https://triblive.com/sports/john-steigerwald-antonio-brown-made-a-fool-of-the-steelers/

I very well see your point and the writer's. When this first started playing out my first thought was don't take anything less than a 1, an example needs to be set for the rest of the team. I was starting to think yesterday that he was going to refuse to report to any team and force a release, so, in the end, in comparison it seems a relief they got something.

This whole thing was skewed right from the beginning when Rooney publicly said he couldn't envision AB being on the team in 19. Even so, for me I thought the Steelers were going to the bargaining table with a gold nugget. As it turned out it was a rusty piece of tin. The on field value is gold, but his level of idiocy makes him rusty tin, and just made me want to get what we can w/o giving him an outright release.

In the end this could have turned out much better. I would have been doing backflips if they got a 1, an outright release would have been devastating. For me the actual deal is somewhere in the middle favoring more to the bad side.

I wish him a Mike Wallace fate in Oakland. Maybe start a thread here next year with all his meltdowns and be glad they aren't showing up on Sportscenter in Black and Gold




Our thinking is more or less on the same page. Truthfully, it's way too early to know if this was a good deal. It all depends on what they do with the picks. One way to salvage this debacle is to make another trade. They now have 3 extra picks they just acquired, so I'm hoping they've got something up their sleeve ... either package picks for a player or to move up in the draft. Worst case scenario is they have no plan, sit where they are, and waste the extra picks on later-round players who likely won't have a big impact.

_________________
Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 17980
Likes : 1548
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 3:28 am

Not that a curveball is likely, but might as well keep the drama alive for a few more days.



No trades are official — and any can be scrapped — before March 13

With Steelers receiver Antonio Brown becomes the latest, and highest profile, player slated to be traded when the new league year begins, it makes sense to keep one very important point in mind: None of these deals will become official until Wednesday at 4:00 p.m. ET.

This means that any of the trades can fall apart, without consequence to the team that chooses not to proceed.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/10/no-trades-are-official-and-any-can-be-scrapped-before-march-13/

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Giphy

_________________
Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 17980
Likes : 1548
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 12:01 pm

JuJu's troll level: Expert


_________________
Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
nine vegetable



Posts : 420
Likes : 42
Join date : 2018-08-31

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 pm

@Wallace108 wrote:
JuJu's troll level: Expert


Love it! You go JuJu!
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 936
Likes : 184
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 2:06 pm

@Wallace108 wrote:
@LambertWardSteel wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:
Steigerwald sees it as I do ...

Quote :
The Steelers should have told Brown unless a team offered a No. 1, he should plan on reporting to minicamp and playing for the Steelers if he wanted to get paid.

Instead, the Steelers caved, and that rendered every current and future Steelers player’s contract meaningless. If a star player becomes unhappy and doesn’t like the idea of being tied to playing in Pittsburgh, all he needs to do is walk out on the team, dye his hair blue and make an idiot of himself on Twitter and Instagram. Brown showed them all how to become a quasi free agent.

The Steelers showed they were not willing to take the cards they were holding and walk away. That’s when they lost.

https://triblive.com/sports/john-steigerwald-antonio-brown-made-a-fool-of-the-steelers/

I very well see your point and the writer's. When this first started playing out my first thought was don't take anything less than a 1, an example needs to be set for the rest of the team. I was starting to think yesterday that he was going to refuse to report to any team and force a release, so, in the end, in comparison it seems a relief they got something.

This whole thing was skewed right from the beginning when Rooney publicly said he couldn't envision AB being on the team in 19. Even so, for me I thought the Steelers were going to the bargaining table with a gold nugget. As it turned out it was a rusty piece of tin. The on field value is gold, but his level of idiocy makes him rusty tin, and just made me want to get what we can w/o giving him an outright release.

In the end this could have turned out much better. I would have been doing backflips if they got a 1, an outright release would have been devastating. For me the actual deal is somewhere in the middle favoring more to the bad side.

I wish him a Mike Wallace fate in Oakland. Maybe start a thread here next year with all his meltdowns and be glad they aren't showing up on Sportscenter in Black and Gold




Our thinking is more or less on the same page. Truthfully, it's way too early to know if this was a good deal. It all depends on what they do with the picks. One way to salvage this debacle is to make another trade. They now have 3 extra picks they just acquired, so I'm hoping they've got something up their sleeve ... either package picks for a player or to move up in the draft. Worst case scenario is they have no plan, sit where they are, and waste the extra picks on later-round players who likely won't have a big impact.

Good point. Ray Fittipaldo has a story at PPG talking about exactly the same thing and moving up in the draft with the extra picks.

_________________
Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 $_35
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 936
Likes : 184
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 2:08 pm

Some comments from Ed Bouchette in an article out today:

Quote :
The narrative around the NFL is that Brown won his duel with the Steelers. Indeed, if that is based on money, he won in a big way — more of it and more of it guaranteed over the next three years.

But when Brown wakes up one morning, he will realize that he plays for the Oakland Raiders, who were 4-12 last season, which is not unusual for them. It was their fourth record of 4-12 or worse in seven years. They have had one winning record in the past 16 seasons — and many of those were deep dives of 4-12 or worse.

He also may realize that Derek Carr is his quarterback. Brown joins a team that is trying to turn things around — eventually — with a youth movement, as he turns 31 years old this summer

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2019/03/11/antonio-brown-raiders-trade-steelers-le-veon-bell-free-agency/stories/201903110086

_________________
Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 $_35
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 17980
Likes : 1548
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 6:34 pm



Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 1656822811

Really not looking for a new AB. Still trying to get rid of the stench of the old one.

_________________
Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 17980
Likes : 1548
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 12:04 am

I saw a number of current and former players take shots at fans for hating on AB. The common theme has been that we're ignorant for thinking it's OK for the team to do what's best for the team, but not OK for players to do what's best for the players. Apparently, we're supposed to be thrilled for a mutimillionaire screwing over the team in order to get even more millions. A sampling ...











_________________
Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 936
Likes : 184
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 12:34 am

Shocked and disheartened to see that reply from Connor. Maybe all of us clown fans who don't have our shit together just expect a contract to be honored. Not to back out everytime someone passes you in dollars. Maybe if James had his shit together and held onto the ball they'd have won 2 more games for us clowns and made the playoffs.

I've about had it with the NFL and their flawed product. From not being able to make a league competitive enough so that the same scum doesn't win every year to players quitting on contracts. Major League baseball was nearly ruined by players jumping contracts in the early days. NFL needs to put their foot down.

_________________
Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 $_35
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 17980
Likes : 1548
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 1:18 am

@LambertWardSteel wrote:
Shocked and disheartened to see that reply from Connor. Maybe all of us clown fans who don't have our shit together just expect a contract to be honored. Not to back out everytime someone passes you in dollars. Maybe if James had his shit together and held onto the ball they'd have won 2 more games for us clowns and made the playoffs.

I've about had it with the NFL and their flawed product. From not being able to make a league competitive enough so that the same scum doesn't win every year to players quitting on contracts. Major League baseball was nearly ruined by players jumping contracts in the early days. NFL needs to put their foot down.

Spot on.

I expect a certain amount of ignorance from certain people. But I've been seeing it from surprising sources. I've been a fan since the 70s, and today is the first time in all those years that I questioned my feelings toward the team. I'm not suddenly going to stop watching or stop being a fan, but my level of caring isn't going to be what it once was. I've never felt more disinterested in what happens with this team than I do right now.

_________________
Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 17980
Likes : 1548
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 1:40 am

Going back to something I said in this thread a few days ago ...

@Wallace108 wrote:
Art II rarely comes out looking like he knows what he's doing. We should demand that Art II be traded for another Rooney.

From https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/03/11/fans-sports-agents-former-players-react-to-antonio-brown-drama/

A local sports agent told KDKA’s John Shumway that all the drama surrounding AB’s recent behavior would never have been tolerated by the old Steelers management.

Sports Agent Ralph Cindrich has a lot of respect for how the Steelers do business.

“They’ve treated individuals like men but this time they went way too far and I don’t see the old man, Dan Rooney, doing that,” he said. “I don’t want to throw that equation out there but this should have been stopped a lot earlier.”

----------------------------------------------------

My dislike of Art II isn't new. Years ago I started saying that I fear he'll turn us into the Browns. I truly hope I'm wrong, but it sure does feel like we're heading down that path. Hopefully someone remembers this post and will be able to mock me with it someday. That's some crow I'd gladly eat.

_________________
Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

Posts : 4458
Likes : 671
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 4:41 am

Connor had what fell short of a breakout season last year. I had high hopes and in one sentence they were dashed. Now it looks like we need to at some point look for a RB. If any of these players like Connor or VW read our posts they'd see we're not "pro management" in the least. Just the opposite.
Standing up for the team mentality does not mean we stand with the FO. Especially when they do such baffling shit. Now I'm afraid Connor is going to be just like Bell. It's for this reason that I won't buy anymore player's Jerseys. You can't tell anymore who is going to turn into the next locker room douchebag. And MIKE MITCHELL if you're listening a player should take care of himself while he is negotiating his contract. Then he should honor that contract because that is called character.
Back to top Go down
nine vegetable



Posts : 420
Likes : 42
Join date : 2018-08-31

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 12:17 pm

Message to James Connor: I'm a fan who HAS my sh*t together. And so do a lot of people on this board. Many of us are accomplished in our fields, and in our lives. Demeaning fans, or looking down on them because they don't play professional sports, is a low-class jackass move.

The fans are upset because of the excessive lack of class, character and discipline shown by Mr. Antonio Brown - who had a great contract but chose not to honor it - and chose to damage your team as much as possible in the process.

Maybe wake up and see the situation for what it is.

-an accomplished fan
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 4458
Likes : 671
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 12:51 pm

All I have to say is Connor better not fumble the ball next year. At least not at home because people will remember what he said. He'll get a chance to experience something he didn't last year. Being booed with every mistake. These guys should realize with Twitter all you can do is take down a comment but it's still there. The damage is done. Now I am a huge Samuels fan all of a sudden. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 2913999526
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 2655
Likes : 528
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 12:51 pm

Like the "Super Genius" or not, some valid points.

https://triblive.com/sports/mark-madden-ex-steeler-antonio-brown-stands-for-nothing-but-himself/
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 17980
Likes : 1548
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 1:14 pm

Vince tried to play it off like his comments were just in general and had nothing to do with football. To be fair, it's possible that Williams and Conner were speaking generally, and weren't talking specifically about fans throwing hate at AB. If that's the case, then I think all of us would agree with what they said. But if that is the case, they need to work on their timing.




_________________
Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

Posts : 1493
Likes : 486
Join date : 2011-08-25
Location : Riiiiight heeeere

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 5:12 pm

Heard Arthur Moats on SNR the other day. He said players will be happy for AB getting paid because they are always cheering each other over pay. Basically, players have always felt contracts were in favor of the organization. AB was able to weasel a better deal and his peers respect that.

Look, I'm not buying this spin that AB pulled an incredible coup with the organization. I think he acted like a d-bag, couldn't back down, so hit the gas peddle to make an exit. In the end it worked for his wallet because he is the top of his position. But I don't think he masterminded this entire scenario. He squashed lemons and decide lemonade would be great. We're moving on.
Back to top Go down
effyou515



Posts : 3842
Likes : 573
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 5:43 pm

I see AB facing a lot of double coverage playing for the Raiders then watch him disappear on the field.

_________________
Steelers hope Mason Rudolph can make more memorable plays like the one he doesn't remember.
Back to top Go down
nine vegetable



Posts : 420
Likes : 42
Join date : 2018-08-31

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 6:48 pm

I think he's going to be shocked how much his numbers fall off.

IF he even stays healthy.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets



Posts : 959
Likes : 380
Join date : 2011-04-08

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 8:13 pm

[quote="effyou515"]I see AB facing a lot of double coverage playing for the Raiders then watch him disappear on the field.[/quote

to be fair, AB seen a lot a double coverage in pittsburgh, which aloud JUJUJ to thrive. the big difference will be who is throwing into that double coverage. ben had the arm strength and experience to throw in to those tight windows , carr.....not so much.
Back to top Go down
effyou515



Posts : 3842
Likes : 573
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:09 pm

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:
I see AB facing a lot of double coverage playing for the Raiders then watch him disappear on the field.[/quote

to be fair, AB seen a lot a double coverage in pittsburgh, which aloud JUJUJ to thrive. the big difference will be who is throwing into that double coverage. ben had the arm strength and experience to throw in to those tight windows , carr.....not so much.

the Raiders don't have a JUJU.

double cover AB and shut down the Raiders passing offense then watch his melt down. Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 1797695198

_________________
Steelers hope Mason Rudolph can make more memorable plays like the one he doesn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early
Back to top 
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: