HomeJosh Dobbs Home10FAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Josh Dobbs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Josh Dobbs Empty
PostSubject: Josh Dobbs   Josh Dobbs EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 4:24 pm

I thought with all the negative crap going on with this team I'd share something positive.

https://www.steelers.com/news/bringing-a-warm-feeling-with-him
Back to top Go down
muncher

Josh Dobbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Dobbs   Josh Dobbs EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 4:40 pm

thanks for sharing that story.
he was never on my, 'i think you suck' list because he didnt help ruin this season.....lol, but kudos for him. sounds like a good human being
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

Josh Dobbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Dobbs   Josh Dobbs EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 4:46 pm

What a great guy and story. I hope he is a part of the Steelers for a long time to come. God bless all those kids.

solardave

Josh Dobbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Dobbs   Josh Dobbs EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:06 pm

It seems like half the fans are looking past him to Rudolph as heir apparent to Ben but I have a good feeling about this man.
Back to top Go down
nine vegetable

Josh Dobbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Dobbs   Josh Dobbs EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 11:38 pm

Solar Dave - I am not one of those guys. I really have a high opinion of Josh - as a QB and as a person.

The year he got drafted, I had studied the various QB's out there and targeted him. I felt he was really something special. As the draft got later, I was worried we wouldn't get a chance to draft him. When we finally picked him, I was on cloud 9.

He's done nothing to change that, in my eyes.

Here's a person you can build a team around. TEAM guy, incredible intelligence, work ethic - and you just saw what kind of a person he is.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Josh Dobbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Dobbs   Josh Dobbs EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 2:48 am

@nine vegetable wrote:
Solar Dave - I am not one of those guys.  I really have a high opinion of Josh - as a QB and as a person.

The year he got drafted, I had studied the various QB's out there and targeted him.  I felt he was really something special.  As the draft got later, I was worried we wouldn't get a chance to draft him.   When we finally picked him, I was on cloud 9.

He's done nothing to change that, in my eyes.

Here's a person you can build a team around.  TEAM guy, incredible intelligence, work ethic - and you just saw what kind of a person he is.

I didn't know much about him. The first thing that impressed me was the Aerospace Engineering degree. Then hearing he learned the entire playbook in preseason. Then I started reading about what a great guy he is. I just hope because of his intelligence he doesn't over think things. It would sure be nice to have a QB who is a team first guy and leader by example who doesn't throw his teammates under the bus to make up for his mistakes.If he does take over after Ben he'll have added pressure because he'll be measured by that standard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Josh Dobbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Dobbs   Josh Dobbs Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh Dobbs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: