HomeJuJu Buys the Entire Adidas Store for Random People! Home10FAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

JuJu Buys the Entire Adidas Store for Random People!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LambertWardSteel

JuJu Buys the Entire Adidas Store for Random People! Empty
PostSubject: JuJu Buys the Entire Adidas Store for Random People!   JuJu Buys the Entire Adidas Store for Random People! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 10:48 pm

I hope he doesn't change....

PostSubject: Re: JuJu Buys the Entire Adidas Store for Random People!   JuJu Buys the Entire Adidas Store for Random People! EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:12 am

That's why its good that AB is leaving now - no more opportunities to poison him.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: JuJu Buys the Entire Adidas Store for Random People!   JuJu Buys the Entire Adidas Store for Random People! EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 11:42 am

@nine vegetable wrote:
That's why its good that AB is leaving now - no more opportunities to poison him.

I agree. He has his head on straight right now and I sure hope it stays that way. He can be a real positive leader going forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JuJu Buys the Entire Adidas Store for Random People!   JuJu Buys the Entire Adidas Store for Random People! Empty

Back to top Go down

JuJu Buys the Entire Adidas Store for Random People!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: