HomeOfficial STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! Empty
PostSubject: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 8:09 am

I am happy to announce that after hashing things out with the other Admins/Mods and Forum Owner Wallace, we've come up with a t-shirt design for members here that I think everyone will love. We wanted to offer something cool for our members and I'm very happy with how the design came out.

If you are interested in ordering,the deadline for orders will be Wednesday May 1st, 2019 (order in and payment received by that date). This will give members a little over a month to get their order in.

PRICING:
Pricing is as follows. I will be asking $25.00 for shirts up to 1XL in size. This is to cover the cost of the shirt, and I'm charging the bare minimum for shipping and handling which is going to come out of my time.

Anything 2XL or larger please add an additional $2.00 for a total of $27.00.

Here's some pictures to show you my quoted price for each shirt, and what the shirts themselves look like.

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! Sx_gra10

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! Sx_shi10

PAYMENT:
I will be personally taking all the orders. I accept Paypal, and paypal only. PM me with your the number of shirts you'd like to order, sizing information, and I will reply with my Paypal email. I am requesting that the money be Gifted to me so that I am not charged any of the associated fees for sending an invoice. When you send the money, please be sure to include your screen name here on SX (so I know who's sending me the money), your real name, and address so that I can ship you your shirt(s) properly and promptly when my supplier gets them all made. I will only place the order once all payments have been received and the deadline has passed. This is asking a bit of you guys because you'll have to trust me by gifting money through Paypal, so the trust is appreciated.

Finally, we must order a total of 12 shirts or more to get the pricing that they quoted me. So if I do not receive at least 12 orders for shirts, then I'll likely have to charge more. I think we can definitely hit at least 12.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:33 pm

PM sent. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! 184121345

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 1:52 am

Just bumping the thread. Hit me up via PM if you want to place an order.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 5:42 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Just bumping the thread. Hit me up via PM if you want to place an order.

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 1:34 am

Bumpity bump to the top!

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 8:37 am

Bump! Help me out fellas, really want to hit 12 shirts ordered, otherwise might have to cancel.

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 6:40 pm

Any idea for shipping costs to Belgium (Europe)?
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 3:31 am

@Stella Nation wrote:

Off the top of my head not sure, but would definitely be willing to look into it for you!

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 5:08 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:

Off the top of my head not sure, but would definitely be willing to look into it for you!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 4:12 pm

I'm interested, but it seems like they are charging you way too much for those shirts to begin with. I've had shirts made many times where I live and 2 color shirts are usually under $10ea, from the place that I get them made at.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyWed May 01, 2019 6:15 pm

@Lokki wrote:
I'm interested, but it seems like they are charging you way too much for those shirts to begin with.  I've had shirts made many times where I live and 2 color shirts are usually under $10ea, from the place that I get them made at.    

I am not sure, I've personally found that cheaper equals less in the quality department. I used a cheaper place before that only charged me about $12 a shirt but the design was cracking and flaking off the shirts in short order so I switched to my current provider and while they are more expensive their shirts hold up and look a lot better. I trust them a lot more. These shirts are only $19 a piece, the reason they are over $20 is because I have to charge for shipping.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyThu May 02, 2019 3:38 am

I'm going to push the deadline back to Friday May 17th. This gives people ample time should they still wish to order. If I cannot hit 12 orders by then, I'll have to figure out what we're going to do. I do believe we can order with less than 12 overall orders but the cost might increase, at which point I am willing to pay that out of my own pocket to ensure that those who have ordered already have their order honored.

Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyThu May 02, 2019 9:24 am

How many are we at so far?

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyFri May 03, 2019 3:21 am

@Drizztbob wrote:
How many are we at so far?

You, and Truck have paid so far.

Wallace is pencilled in for at least one shirt as well.

I'm going to be ordering at least 3.

So a total of 6 so far. I think Bayz said he'd take one as well, if he orders then that'll make 7.

Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyMon May 06, 2019 4:47 pm

Geez, I thought we would have had a bigger take rate.

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyTue May 07, 2019 4:50 am

@Drizztbob wrote:
Geez, I thought we would have had a bigger take rate.

I was hoping so, the offseason may not have been the best time to post these up though having the benefit of hindsight.

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyTue May 07, 2019 10:22 am

I'm interested, but I'm still waiting for those shipping costs to Europe Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! 2981382511
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyTue May 07, 2019 1:01 pm

@Stella Nation wrote:
I'm interested, but I'm still waiting for those shipping costs to Europe Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! 2981382511

I think Iowa should deliver it personally. That's what a true Steelers fan would do. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! 184121345 Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyTue May 07, 2019 1:18 pm

@Wallace108 wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:

I think Iowa should deliver it personally. That's what a true Steelers fan would do. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! 184121345 Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! 1797695198

Then you should let Iowa mail it to you and you deliver it to Europe.

#TrueFanThatYouAre

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyTue May 07, 2019 3:52 pm

@stlrtruck wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:

#TrueFanThatYouAre

You're well aware of my poor navigation skills. I'm lucky if I can find Europe on a map. I'd end up in Asia or Africa. Assuming I'd be able to find my way out of Ohio.

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyWed May 08, 2019 4:08 am

@Wallace108 wrote:
@stlrtruck wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:

#TrueFanThatYouAre

You're well aware of my poor navigation skills. I'm lucky if I can find Europe on a map. I'd end up in Asia or Africa. Assuming I'd be able to find my way out of Ohio.

Maybe I can pick it up in Asia or Africa then Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyWed May 08, 2019 1:51 pm

@Stella Nation wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:
@stlrtruck wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:

#TrueFanThatYouAre

Maybe I can pick it up in Asia or Africa then Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! 1797695198

You'll recognize me easily. I'll be the one wandering around aimlessly trying to figure out where the hell I'm at.

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyThu May 09, 2019 4:45 am

@Wallace108 wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:
@stlrtruck wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:

#TrueFanThatYouAre

You'll recognize me easily. I'll be the one wandering around aimlessly trying to figure out where the hell I'm at.

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! 1549491426
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyFri May 10, 2019 1:15 am

@Stella Nation wrote:

I'll try to stop at the post office on Monday as I'm off work and inquire about shipping costs to you. I'm definitely willing to ship it, I'm just hoping for your sake it's not that expensive!

Haha Wally, yeah let me just buy my plane ticket to Europe!

Also I am happy to report we are going to be up to 10 shirts ordered so far as Bayz just put in an order for 3! So only a couple away from getting the bulk pricing. If shipping isn't ridiculous and Stella orders one that'd put us at 11 shirts total.

I have put out an email to Scottish Steeler, hoping to get a response, I'd like to send him a shirt as he kindly sent me some Scottish Steelers gear a few years ago and I'd love to give him at least something back. So I included him in that current total of 10 shirts.

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! EmptyMon May 13, 2019 9:26 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:

I'll try to stop at the post office on Monday as I'm off work and inquire about shipping costs to you. I'm definitely willing to ship it, I'm just hoping for your sake it's not that expensive!

Let's hope so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! Empty

Back to top Go down

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: