HomeAre we trying to move up? Home10FAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share
 

 Are we trying to move up?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Posts : 3906
Likes : 631
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Are we trying to move up? Empty
PostSubject: Are we trying to move up?   Are we trying to move up? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:41 pm

2. NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reported that the Steelers are not opposed to anything come Thursday night. If they are having those conversations, there's some of that leg work will indeed have been done this week. Starting tomorrow they will be trying to feel out teams, see who may or may not be available.


http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027368/article/2019-nfl-draft-buzz-raiders-planning-surprise-pick
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets



Posts : 867
Likes : 368
Join date : 2011-04-08

Are we trying to move up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we trying to move up?   Are we trying to move up? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 10:13 pm

i'm not opposed to moving up. just not at the expense of all the first 3 round picks. now moving up in the top of the 2nd and using maybe one 3rd and later picks would be ok. maybe even using future picks.
personally i think the only guys i would move up for is bosa ,allen or white, but they would have to slide a little further than they are projected.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 3906
Likes : 631
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Are we trying to move up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we trying to move up?   Are we trying to move up? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 4:26 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
i'm not opposed to moving up. just not at the expense of all the first 3 round picks. now moving up in the top of the 2nd and using maybe one 3rd and later picks would be ok. maybe even using future picks.
personally i think the only guys i would move up for is bosa ,allen or white, but they would have to slide a little further than they are projected.

What if we could give up our #1, a#3 and Dupree to move up and get one of those 3? I know you'd be good with that! Are we trying to move up? 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Posts : 968
Likes : 180
Join date : 2015-05-13
Location : Stella City

Are we trying to move up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we trying to move up?   Are we trying to move up? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 6:44 pm

@solardave wrote:
2. NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reported that the Steelers are not opposed to anything come Thursday night. If they are having those conversations, there's some of that leg work will indeed have been done this week. Starting tomorrow they will be trying to feel out teams, see who may or may not be available.


http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027368/article/2019-nfl-draft-buzz-raiders-planning-surprise-pick

You're saying the Steelers aren't opposed to trade up for a long snapper in the first? Are we trying to move up? 1797695198
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 3906
Likes : 631
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Are we trying to move up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we trying to move up?   Are we trying to move up? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 6:30 am

@Stella Nation wrote:
@solardave wrote:
2. NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reported that the Steelers are not opposed to anything come Thursday night. If they are having those conversations, there's some of that leg work will indeed have been done this week. Starting tomorrow they will be trying to feel out teams, see who may or may not be available.


http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027368/article/2019-nfl-draft-buzz-raiders-planning-surprise-pick

You're saying the Steelers aren't opposed to trade up for a long snapper in the first? Are we trying to move up? 1797695198

Now why would we do that when there are at least a couple of punters available? Are we trying to move up? 1797695198

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU5napbfv_o
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Posts : 968
Likes : 180
Join date : 2015-05-13
Location : Stella City

Are we trying to move up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we trying to move up?   Are we trying to move up? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 6:54 am

@solardave wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:
@solardave wrote:
2. NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reported that the Steelers are not opposed to anything come Thursday night. If they are having those conversations, there's some of that leg work will indeed have been done this week. Starting tomorrow they will be trying to feel out teams, see who may or may not be available.


http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027368/article/2019-nfl-draft-buzz-raiders-planning-surprise-pick

You're saying the Steelers aren't opposed to trade up for a long snapper in the first? Are we trying to move up? 1797695198

Now why would we do that when there are at least a couple of punters available? Are we trying to move up? 1797695198

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU5napbfv_o

Are we trying to move up? 2573146105
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Posts : 3561
Likes : 1243
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

Are we trying to move up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we trying to move up?   Are we trying to move up? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 8:04 am

@solardave wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:
@solardave wrote:
2. NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reported that the Steelers are not opposed to anything come Thursday night. If they are having those conversations, there's some of that leg work will indeed have been done this week. Starting tomorrow they will be trying to feel out teams, see who may or may not be available.


http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027368/article/2019-nfl-draft-buzz-raiders-planning-surprise-pick

You're saying the Steelers aren't opposed to trade up for a long snapper in the first? Are we trying to move up? 1797695198

Now why would we do that when there are at least a couple of punters available? Are we trying to move up? 1797695198

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU5napbfv_o

I heard Josh Scobee is looking for a job...

_________________
Are we trying to move up? PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

Posts : 3906
Likes : 631
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Are we trying to move up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we trying to move up?   Are we trying to move up? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 8:08 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:
@solardave wrote:
2. NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reported that the Steelers are not opposed to anything come Thursday night. If they are having those conversations, there's some of that leg work will indeed have been done this week. Starting tomorrow they will be trying to feel out teams, see who may or may not be available.


http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027368/article/2019-nfl-draft-buzz-raiders-planning-surprise-pick

You're saying the Steelers aren't opposed to trade up for a long snapper in the first? Are we trying to move up? 1797695198

Now why would we do that when there are at least a couple of punters available? Are we trying to move up? 1797695198

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU5napbfv_o

I heard Josh Scobee is looking for a job...

Yeah. Nuthin' to see here. Are we trying to move up? 3798349058
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets



Posts : 867
Likes : 368
Join date : 2011-04-08

Are we trying to move up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we trying to move up?   Are we trying to move up? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 10:28 pm

@solardave wrote:
@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
i'm not opposed to moving up. just not at the expense of all the first 3 round picks. now moving up in the top of the 2nd and using maybe one 3rd and later picks would be ok. maybe even using future picks.
personally i think the only guys i would move up for is bosa ,allen or white, but they would have to slide a little further than they are projected.

What if we could give up our #1, a#3 and Dupree to move up and get one of those 3? I know you'd be good with that! Are we trying to move up? 1797695198

shit i'd throw in McCullers and a case of jock straps to sweeten the pot.

all jokes aside, if they could trade up into the top 10 with just a 1st and a 3rd plus one player , cam heyward would be the only player i wouldn't offer to add to the pot. any other players production could be reproduced by someone else. including tuitt. i like tuitt , but he is not on cams level and shouldn't be too hard to replace. i mean we did get cam to replace a great one in aaron smith. tuiit replaced keisel without losing anything. the only player's talent not replaced on the line at the same level was hampton. thus the lawrence thread. you can make the argument that the evolution of the game has left players like hampton obsolete , but i disagree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Are we trying to move up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we trying to move up?   Are we trying to move up? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Are we trying to move up?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: