HomeSteelers add five after tryouts, release six Home10FAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers add five after tryouts, release six

Go down 
AuthorMessage
effyou515

Steelers add five after tryouts, release six Empty
PostSubject: Steelers add five after tryouts, release six   Steelers add five after tryouts, release six EmptyTue May 14, 2019 3:13 am

The team announced the additions of quarterback Devlin Hodges, defensive tackle Greg Gilmore, defensive end Henry Mondeaux, offensive lineman Damian Prince, and linebacker Tuzar Skipper.

To make room for the new guys on the roster, the Steelers released linebacker Keion Adams, defensive end Jay Hayes, defensive tackle Chris Nelson, offensive lineman R.J. Prince, quarterback Brogan Roback, and wide receiver Ka’Raun White.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/13/steelers-add-five-after-tryouts-release-six/

getting set up for training camp.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers add five after tryouts, release six   Steelers add five after tryouts, release six EmptyTue May 14, 2019 1:43 pm

Camp Bodies I guess? A little surprised about Adams and Prince.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers add five after tryouts, release six   Steelers add five after tryouts, release six EmptyWed May 15, 2019 2:20 am

Adams and Prince were kind of surprising. I was hoping at least one of them would pan out.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers add five after tryouts, release six   Steelers add five after tryouts, release six EmptyWed May 15, 2019 8:23 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Adams and Prince were kind of surprising. I was hoping at least one of them would pan out.

Maybe it's because they see 2 others in the bunch that are better options. Steelers add five after tryouts, release six 2087824411
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers add five after tryouts, release six   Steelers add five after tryouts, release six EmptyThu May 16, 2019 4:50 am

@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Maybe it's because they see 2 others in the bunch that are better options. Steelers add five after tryouts, release six 2087824411

I hope so!

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers add five after tryouts, release six   Steelers add five after tryouts, release six EmptyFri May 17, 2019 12:21 am

@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

but how could they see it without even wearing pads or practicing ? Steelers add five after tryouts, release six 2829330259
the only things i can think of when deciding who to keep when talent can't be compared on actually seeing them physically competing are salaries and physical health. i doubt money is an issue here so maybe they are not physically up to snuff. Steelers add five after tryouts, release six 2087824411
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers add five after tryouts, release six   Steelers add five after tryouts, release six EmptyFri May 17, 2019 5:47 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

but how could they see it without even wearing pads or practicing ? Steelers add five after tryouts, release six 2829330259
the only things i can think of when deciding who to keep when talent can't be compared on actually seeing them physically competing are salaries and physical health.  i doubt money is an issue here so maybe they are not physically up to snuff.  Steelers add five after tryouts, release six 2087824411

I didn't even think about practice so I'm leaning toward health issues Steelers add five after tryouts, release six 3135543967
Who knows at this point. My guess is when the dust settles these 2 end up on our practice squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers add five after tryouts, release six   Steelers add five after tryouts, release six Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers add five after tryouts, release six
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: