HomeSteelers depth chart 2019: Pittsburgh has new, strong options to replace Antonio Brown Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers depth chart 2019: Pittsburgh has new, strong options to replace Antonio Brown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
effyou515

Steelers depth chart 2019: Pittsburgh has new, strong options to replace Antonio Brown Empty
PostSubject: Steelers depth chart 2019: Pittsburgh has new, strong options to replace Antonio Brown   Steelers depth chart 2019: Pittsburgh has new, strong options to replace Antonio Brown EmptySat May 18, 2019 12:39 pm

The Steelers don't try to make big changes very often, and their general stability is a significant reason for their consistent success over the years. But in successive years, they have now lost three stalwarts for different reasons.

Wide receiver Antonio Brown was the latest to fall out of Pittsburgh's plans, following running back Le'Veon Bell and linebacker Ryan Shazier. Last season, the Steelers had a strong contingency plan for Bell with James Conner, but they struggled to compensate for the loss of Shazier's playmaking on defense. This offseason, they worked to not make the same mistake minus Brown and also aggressively went after a true Shazier replacement.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/steelers-depth-chart-2019-pittsburgh-antonio-brown/2h9m0390595j1w6maqo3z6eyn

Super Bowl.

solardave

Steelers depth chart 2019: Pittsburgh has new, strong options to replace Antonio Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers depth chart 2019: Pittsburgh has new, strong options to replace Antonio Brown   Steelers depth chart 2019: Pittsburgh has new, strong options to replace Antonio Brown EmptySun May 19, 2019 4:10 am

Great article. I think the starting WRs will be Ju Ju,Washington and Johnson though with Moncrief in when we go 4 wide. TE still worries me. Oline should be solid.
On defense there seems to be a ton of possibilities with the talent we have on paper but new guys have to win jobs and prove they can contribute now. Guys like Smith,Buggs, and Layne better learn the playbook and be able to adjust to the speed. I see Smith helping out on STs.

I seriously hope we go in under the radar with a great big chip on our shoulders AND no freakin' DRAMA! Steelers depth chart 2019: Pittsburgh has new, strong options to replace Antonio Brown 1797695198
Back to top Go down

Steelers depth chart 2019: Pittsburgh has new, strong options to replace Antonio Brown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: