HomeJoe Haden optimistic about new deal Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Joe Haden optimistic about new deal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Joe Haden optimistic about new deal Empty
PostSubject: Joe Haden optimistic about new deal   Joe Haden optimistic about new deal EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 12:11 am

The Steelers gave Mike Tomlin a one-year extension on Thursday. Cornerback Joe Haden hopes to join his coach with a deal of his own before the season starts.

Haden’s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, and Steelers General Manager Kevin Colbert are talking, Haden said.

“We’re communicating, so that’s a good thing,” Haden said, via Brian Batko of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/07/25/joe-haden-optimistic-about-a-new-deal/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden optimistic about new deal   Joe Haden optimistic about new deal EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 3:18 am

I think it'll get done in time. I also think he's got at least a couple more good years left.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden optimistic about new deal   Joe Haden optimistic about new deal EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 10:58 pm

He has been solid for us and he has not lost a step. 2 or 3 more years hopefully.

Last edited by SteelerFreak58 on Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden optimistic about new deal   Joe Haden optimistic about new deal EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 9:27 am

Latest word is they have traded proposals so it is progressing.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden optimistic about new deal   Joe Haden optimistic about new deal EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 3:25 am

Pay the man. He's still playing at a high level and he's been the best player in our secondary since we signed him. He's also good veteran leadership, and he has the experience of playing on a horrible team, so he can definitely hammer it into the head's of these young rooks about how good they have it coming to a team with a winning pedigree.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden optimistic about new deal   Joe Haden optimistic about new deal Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe Haden optimistic about new deal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: