HomeMiss him yet? - Page 6 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share
 

 Miss him yet?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 17980
Likes : 1548
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 3:31 am


_________________
Miss him yet? - Page 6 Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Posts : 1062
Likes : 193
Join date : 2015-05-13
Location : Stella City

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 4:35 am

Well, I don't think this will harm the Patriots*. They will cut him before he can detriment that team and if it works out and he behaves they might have the best team ever. With that offense even Peterman can win the SB. We have to be honest, the Patriots* are the only team who have a chance to keep him in line, although I think that chance is maybe only 20-30%. I expect him to be cut after one or two months. For Brown, this is his final chance. If he can't survive the season there his career is over.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Posts : 6454
Likes : 438
Join date : 2011-04-04

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 7:16 am

I really think he cranked up the Looney Tunes to get what he wanted (onto a winning team) and now he will fall into line. Then he is lauded for changing his life (when most of it was an act anyways) and the Patriots* organization gets credit for fixing a bad boy.

_________________
Twitter:  @SteelersYak
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 2655
Likes : 528
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 9:04 am

Read this rumor on Reddit: Gronk was seen at the team facilities on Saturday. Major announcement coming Monday.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 17980
Likes : 1548
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 10:28 am

I'm really trying not to buy into the conspiracy theories, but the quickness with which the Patriots* deal got done is crazy. Hell, it takes me longer to decide what I want from a restaurant menu.

_________________
Miss him yet? - Page 6 Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

Posts : 4458
Likes : 671
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 10:35 am

@Wallace108 wrote:
I'm really trying not to buy into the conspiracy theories, but the quickness with which the Patriots** deal got done is crazy. Hell, it takes me longer to decide what I want from a restaurant menu.

Yeah right. I read there are a bunch of stipulations in the contract that they drew up in 2 minutes. And then there's the old run to the ATM to take out 9 MILLION dollars. Let me quote Goodell: " nothing to see here"

This is for sure a holy shit I don't believe what I'm seeing situation .
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 2655
Likes : 528
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 9:50 pm

Breaking news from my ESPN app. Patriots* WR AB is being sued by his former trainer for multiple sexual assault accusations.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

Posts : 2482
Likes : 1147
Join date : 2015-04-19

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 9:56 pm

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Da9bdb17c26d338cdb2b31289a4f4ffe
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

Posts : 1269
Likes : 201
Join date : 2012-10-12
Location : Litchfield, OH

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 10:11 pm

Jeeezus. Talk about a pain in the ass to read. Anyway no charges, just a lawsuit, and it happened different in Ben's case or no?

Lot of talk about this being fishy. Kinda doubting any final result for this story.

_________________
Miss him yet? - Page 6 B1e008c30f2e3c9d92bbb956093e5f55

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Miss him yet? - Page 6 1505004552
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Posts : 936
Likes : 147
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 10:58 pm

Distractions reporters asking the new team mates questions... more distractions... the Narcissist will never allow it to be about the team. He will be given walking papers within weeks...
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Posts : 3801
Likes : 1267
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 1:30 am

@Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Miss him yet? - Page 6 Da9bdb17c26d338cdb2b31289a4f4ffe

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Giphy

_________________
Miss him yet? - Page 6 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
nine vegetable



Posts : 420
Likes : 42
Join date : 2018-08-31

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 1:53 am

I supposed its possible that it was consensual - but based on recent evidence (which is everywhere), do any of you believe AB would understand if someone was consenting or not? Actually, does he give the appearance to understand any conversation he's having?
Back to top Go down
nine vegetable



Posts : 420
Likes : 42
Join date : 2018-08-31

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 1:54 am

@SteelersYak wrote:
I really think he cranked up the Looney Tunes to get what he wanted (onto a winning team) and now he will fall into line. Then he is lauded for changing his life (when most of it was an act anyways) and the Patriots** organization gets credit for fixing a bad boy.

No, I disagree. That dude is just plain crazy.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Posts : 6454
Likes : 438
Join date : 2011-04-04

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 11:26 am

So he's a racist and a sexist.

And maybe a rapist.

I don't even know what to say anymore because it just keeps getting more and more absurd.

_________________
Twitter:  @SteelersYak
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

Posts : 2482
Likes : 1147
Join date : 2015-04-19

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 1:50 am

Don’t blame Antonio Brown for putting himself first. No one else was going to.

By Sally Jenkins
September 10

The NFL player who puts his self-interest first is always labeled a little crazy. Why is that? Whenever a man bucks the ideology of team fealty, he’s painted as an unpredictable danger and a threat to the entire city’s infrastructure. Antonio Brown was the most reliably great wide receiver in the league for six years, but suddenly, because he exercised some canny self-determination and busted himself out of a lousy situation, everyone wants to know if this selfish lunatic can sublimate his ungovernable personality. That, or they think he somehow played them.

It’s never the degenerate league owner, or the coach whose hoarse voice holds the rattling of a thousand bourbon-soaked ice cubes, who is supposed to show some loyalty and discretion. It’s only the player. In this case, Brown wrested his fate into his own hands, outwitted all of those who would have shackled him to bad organizations and outmaneuvered all of the NFL rules that are about hobbling player movement in the marketplace by treating players like third-graders in need of a hall pass, to land with the New England Patriots*. Good for him.

Brown is 31, with only a couple of contracts left in him, and he was tired of dealing with a punch-drunk balloon-head of a quarterback in Ben Roethlisberger on a downward-trending team in Pittsburgh. When the Steelers shipped him to a sinkhole in Oakland, he got a load of the chaotic sham-ism and dumpster igniting that Coach Jon Gruden and General Manager Mike Mayock call leadership, and he decided he couldn’t choke it down even for $30 million.

So he turned himself into the very picture of a malcontent, broke every rule of training camp truancy and violated all of the respect-for-authority norms in a league that is literally terrified of loose-change individualists until he was free and could take his pick of teams. Again, good for him. May he win a Super Bowl ring with New England and get his $20 million extension.

It doesn’t matter whether Brown is a complicated man — “this attention-craving drama queen” in the words of ESPN’s Dan Orlovsky — or just a supremely calculating one. Either way, I root for him and hope he wins in the bigger context, which is to own himself and not let this disloyal profession turn him into another disposable piece of hamburger in a fast-food wrapper.

to read rest of article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/nfl/dont-blame-antonio-brown-for-putting-himself-first-no-one-else-was-going-to/2019/09/09/76a6601c-d34d-11e9-86ac-0f250cc91758_story.html
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 4458
Likes : 671
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 10:44 am

@Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Don’t blame Antonio Brown for putting himself first. No one else was going to.

By Sally Jenkins
September 10

The NFL player who puts his self-interest first is always labeled a little crazy. Why is that? Whenever a man bucks the ideology of team fealty, he’s painted as an unpredictable danger and a threat to the entire city’s infrastructure. Antonio Brown was the most reliably great wide receiver in the league for six years, but suddenly, because he exercised some canny self-determination and busted himself out of a lousy situation, everyone wants to know if this selfish lunatic can sublimate his ungovernable personality. That, or they think he somehow played them.

It’s never the degenerate league owner, or the coach whose hoarse voice holds the rattling of a thousand bourbon-soaked ice cubes, who is supposed to show some loyalty and discretion. It’s only the player. In this case, Brown wrested his fate into his own hands, outwitted all of those who would have shackled him to bad organizations and outmaneuvered all of the NFL rules that are about hobbling player movement in the marketplace by treating players like third-graders in need of a hall pass, to land with the New England Patriots**. Good for him.

Brown is 31, with only a couple of contracts left in him, and he was tired of dealing with a punch-drunk balloon-head of a quarterback in Ben Roethlisberger on a downward-trending team in Pittsburgh. When the Steelers shipped him to a sinkhole in Oakland, he got a load of the chaotic sham-ism and dumpster igniting that Coach Jon Gruden and General Manager Mike Mayock call leadership, and he decided he couldn’t choke it down even for $30 million.

So he turned himself into the very picture of a malcontent, broke every rule of training camp truancy and violated all of the respect-for-authority norms in a league that is literally terrified of loose-change individualists until he was free and could take his pick of teams. Again, good for him. May he win a Super Bowl ring with New England and get his $20 million extension.

It doesn’t matter whether Brown is a complicated man — “this attention-craving drama queen” in the words of ESPN’s Dan Orlovsky — or just a supremely calculating one. Either way, I root for him and hope he wins in the bigger context, which is to own himself and not let this disloyal profession turn him into another disposable piece of hamburger in a fast-food wrapper.

to read rest of article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/nfl/dont-blame-antonio-brown-for-putting-himself-first-no-one-else-was-going-to/2019/09/09/76a6601c-d34d-11e9-86ac-0f250cc91758_story.html

It's obvious she hasn't had "consensual sex" with him. Miss him yet? - Page 6 2981382511
Britney Taylor and half of the NFL got raped or at least it's felt that way. I think you spell brilliant (coco-puffs)
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 2655
Likes : 528
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 2:27 pm

Antonio Brown is also being sued for apartment damage by his landlord in Florida.

https://theblast.com/c/nfl-antonio-brown-sports-agent-court-lawsuit-landlord-oakland-raiders-Patriots*
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 2655
Likes : 528
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 8:59 am

The NFL will talk to the woman accusing AB tomorrow. In addition, they are bringing in a unnamed rookie who is a supposed witness.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1173206649525415936?s=19
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Posts : 1062
Likes : 193
Join date : 2015-05-13
Location : Stella City

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 9:22 am

So, that unnamed rookie is a probably a Steeler since all of this happened when Brown was on our roster. Edmunds, Washington, Rudolph, Okorafor, Allen and Samuels were the picks last year.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 2655
Likes : 528
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 10:31 am

I didn't want to speculate, but I am thinking AB's cousin Marquise Brown.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 17980
Likes : 1548
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 11:54 am

Report: Antonio Brown harasses latest accuser via text message

Antonio Brown may have crossed the line, as far as the NFL and the Patriots* are concerned.

Robert Klemko of SI.com reports that Brown has sent harassing text messages to the unnamed accuser who shared allegations with Klemko regarding Brown’s behavior after Brown hired her to paint a mural at his house.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/20/report-antonio-brown-harasses-latest-accuser-via-text-message/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

_________________
Miss him yet? - Page 6 Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

Posts : 4458
Likes : 671
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 12:02 pm

@Wallace108 wrote:
Report: Antonio Brown harasses latest accuser via text message

Antonio Brown may have crossed the line, as far as the NFL and the Patriots** are concerned.

Robert Klemko of SI.com reports that Brown has sent harassing text messages to the unnamed accuser who shared allegations with Klemko regarding Brown’s behavior after Brown hired her to paint a mural at his house.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/20/report-antonio-brown-harasses-latest-accuser-via-text-message/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

You know why AB has never been circumsized? There's no end to that prick! Miss him yet? - Page 6 2573146105
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 4458
Likes : 671
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 12:04 pm

Seriously his addiction to social media might just do him in. Sad.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 2655
Likes : 528
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 4:16 pm

Breaking news: Patriots* release AB.

https://twitter.com/MarkKaboly/status/1175140935564505096?s=19
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Posts : 936
Likes : 147
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Hahaha the circus clown saga continues... I told people he wouldn't last! The train wreck of a human being will be begging to come back to Pittsburgh just like Santonio did... sorry buddy you are finished!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Miss him yet?
Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: