HomeWhere does it go from here? - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Where does it go from here?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Where does it go from here? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here?   Where does it go from here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 10:08 am

Rudolph needs time to develop rapport with his ridiculously young WRs and RBs NONE OF them are over 25 folks those youngsters have a lot of room to develop.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here?   Where does it go from here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 10:20 am

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Rudolph needs time to develop rapport with his ridiculously young WRs and RBs NONE OF them are over 25 folks those youngsters have a lot of room to develop.

True, but this is a league where players get less and less time to develop. A reflection of the society we live in. Youngsters get a lot of criticism when they do something wrong, especially if they've got a strong opinion on something. Then people are ready to bring out the torches when they make a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here?   Where does it go from here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 10:23 am

On another note, since Butler took over the OLB coaching job from Porter, Dupree is turned into a really good player. While I think Butler is an average DC, I've got to give him credit for that.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here?   Where does it go from here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 11:25 am

@Stella Nation wrote:
On another note, since Butler took over the OLB coaching job from Porter, Dupree is turned into a really good player. While I think Butler is an average DC, I've got to give him credit for that.

Is it Butler or Olsavsky? If it is Butler maybe we should hire him as a full time OLB coach when we look for a new DC. Where does it go from here? - Page 4 3798349058 Fitchner can take over as the O-line coach.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here?   Where does it go from here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 11:27 am

Seriously though Dupree is going to be a tough decision at the end of the season. That's a topic in itself.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here?   Where does it go from here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 2:12 pm

Dupree when used correctly has proven to be a beast. But the question is... since we picked up Nelson and Fitzpatrick has the secondary made our pass rushers better or vice versa? I think its both, a good secondary gives the rush just a little more time and a good rush makes the secondary look better.
Back to top Go down
nine vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here?   Where does it go from here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 11:06 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Dupree when used correctly has proven to be a beast. But the question is... since we picked up Nelson and Fitzpatrick has the secondary made our pass rushers better or vice versa? I think its both, a good secondary gives the rush just a little more time and a good rush makes the secondary look better.
Hate to think along these terms but if Big Ben retires it frees up some $$$...
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here?   Where does it go from here? - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 3:31 am

I think we need to resign Dupree whether we like it or not. We lack quality depth behind him with Adeniyi, Chickillo and Elliott and we don't have a first round pick. It's hard to get a pass rusher in the second round who can be an immediate starter.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here?   Where does it go from here? - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 6:05 am

@Stella Nation wrote:
I think we need to resign Dupree whether we like it or not. We lack quality depth behind him with Adeniyi, Chickillo and Elliott and we don't have a first round pick. It's hard to get a pass rusher in the second round who can be an immediate starter.

I agree. The bad part about this whole thing is he's had 4 subpar seasons and after 1 good one he will want paid like a super star. I know it's just a part of doing business and he won't give a discount to stay. I miss the days of really good players taking one for the team. Then again he may surprise us.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here?   Where does it go from here? - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 8:36 am

You guys are already talking about the end of the season? I'm too busy enjoying the ride of the season!

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here?   Where does it go from here? - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 8:59 am

@SteelersYak wrote:
You guys are already talking about the end of the season? I'm too busy enjoying the ride of the season!

You're right. We should wait until after we win the SUPERBOWL to talk about the future. Where does it go from here? - Page 4 1549491426

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here?   Where does it go from here? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where does it go from here?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: