HomeReplacements? - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share
 

 Replacements?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HarvardAvenue
Xtreme Newb
HarvardAvenue

Posts : 46
Likes : 1
Join date : 2018-09-25
Location : Florida

Replacements? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replacements?   Replacements? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 1:47 pm

Pro Football Talk discusses Tomlin's future and I have it in my videos...

Harvard Avenue Sports
Back to top Go down
http://www.harvard-avenue.com
Master_Of_Puppets



Posts : 950
Likes : 379
Join date : 2011-04-08

Replacements? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replacements?   Replacements? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 1:55 pm

@Mach1 wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@SteelersYak wrote:
I think the coordinators need to go before Tomlin. I haven't been super impressed with the play calling.  I think we need to be more aggressive on both sides of the ball.

Good point. However how do we know Tomlin isn't calling of the defense's plays? If he is shouldn't he go too?

It's already been established that Tomlin is calling plays on D. Can't get rid of scapegoat.
besides that, do people think the coaching staff doesn't collectively brainstorm the game plan ? nothing or at least nothing should be done without the head coaches blessing. Tomlin has the final word. it is up to him to demand changes from his underlings if things are not going well.

i honestly think it is time for Colbert to go as well.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 4311
Likes : 661
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Replacements? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replacements?   Replacements? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 5:34 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@Mach1 wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@SteelersYak wrote:
I think the coordinators need to go before Tomlin. I haven't been super impressed with the play calling.  I think we need to be more aggressive on both sides of the ball.

Good point. However how do we know Tomlin isn't calling of the defense's plays? If he is shouldn't he go too?

It's already been established that Tomlin is calling plays on D. Can't get rid of scapegoat.
besides that, do people think the coaching staff doesn't collectively brainstorm the game plan ? nothing or at least nothing should be done without the head coaches blessing. Tomlin has the final word. it is up to him to demand changes from his underlings if things are not going well.

i honestly think it is time for Colbert to go as well.

First of all I think you give them way to much credit when you say they "brainstorm" Replacements? - Page 2 1797695198 I think as the game goes on Tomlin is the main deer in the headlights and I agree he has the final word.I also agree that changes or lack of them is up to him. You're probably right about Colbert being gone. The fact that they didn't do anything with his contract while extending Tomlin is the evidence I think.
You know they hired someone to tell Tomlin when to challenge a call. Maybe they should hire someone to tell Colbert and Tomlin who would be a good draft pick. Replacements? - Page 2 1072540953
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Replacements? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replacements?   Replacements? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Replacements?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: