HomeFor get about it, we got it covered.  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

For get about it, we got it covered.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
effyou515

For get about it, we got it covered.  Empty
PostSubject: For get about it, we got it covered.    For get about it, we got it covered.  EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 8:11 pm

Quote :
Little-used WR Ryan Switzer is Steelers' emergency QB

Ready or not, Devlin Hodges is taking over as the Steelers starting quarterback.

Following a season-ending injury to Ben Roethlisberger and the subsequent Week 5 loss of a concussed Mason Rudolph, the undrafted rookie out of Samford is stepping in and looking to step up.

However, with the way things have gone for those under center in Pittsburgh, what happens if Hodges finds a similar unfortunate fate?

Well, Paxton Lynch has been promoted from the practice squad and then, in the case of an emergency, the Steelers will break the glass and turn to receiver/special teamer Ryan Switzer.

"No. 10 always handles that," Pittsburgh offensive coordinator Randy Fichtner said via Triblive.com's Kevin Gorman. "He always takes snaps before the game.

For get about it, we got it covered.  3135543967 For get about it, we got it covered.  2087824411 For get about it, we got it covered.  755331329

PostSubject: Re: For get about it, we got it covered.    For get about it, we got it covered.  EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:07 pm

Hopefully it won't be needed, but I think I'd prefer to see Switzer at QB than Lynch.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: For get about it, we got it covered.    For get about it, we got it covered.  EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 5:06 am

@nine vegetable wrote:
Hopefully it won't be needed, but I think I'd prefer to see Switzer at QB than Lynch.

Agreed. There's a reason Lynch has played for 40 teams in a 32 team league. For get about it, we got it covered.  1797695198
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For get about it, we got it covered.    For get about it, we got it covered.  Empty

Back to top Go down

For get about it, we got it covered.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: