HomeTre Edmunds @ fullback. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Tre Edmunds @ fullback.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Tre Edmunds @ fullback. Empty
PostSubject: Tre Edmunds @ fullback.   Tre Edmunds @ fullback. EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 7:00 am

I was just listening to SNR and they're saying Edmunds will move to fullback. They also said Kerrith Whyte Jr reminds them of Eric Dickerson.
This could get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Tre Edmunds @ fullback.   Tre Edmunds @ fullback. EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 1:48 am

@solardave wrote:
I was just listening to SNR and they're saying Edmunds will move to fullback. They also said Kerrith Whyte Jr reminds them of Eric Dickerson.

Tre Edmunds @ fullback. 3562723908 ...comparing an all american, heisman candidate, drafted # 2 overall to a guy drafted in the 7th , cut, then put on a practice squad...not to mention he was a backup in college.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Tre Edmunds @ fullback.   Tre Edmunds @ fullback. EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 4:06 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@solardave wrote:

Tre Edmunds @ fullback. 3562723908 ...comparing an all american, heisman candidate, drafted # 2 overall to a guy drafted in the 7th , cut, then put on a practice squad...not to mention he was a backup in college.

Maybe with Edmunds at FB Whyte will remind us of Dickerson. Tre Edmunds @ fullback. 2981382511
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Tre Edmunds @ fullback.   Tre Edmunds @ fullback. EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 10:53 pm

@solardave wrote:
@solardave wrote:

Maybe with Edmunds at FB Whyte will remind us of Dickerson. Tre Edmunds @ fullback. 2981382511

Tre Edmunds @ fullback. 3135543967 ...so what happened to rosie nix ?
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Tre Edmunds @ fullback.   Tre Edmunds @ fullback. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 4:16 am

@solardave wrote:
@solardave wrote:

IR. And FYI Whyte ran 6 times for 43. 7.2 YPC. I don't care if he doesn't remind us of anyone. If we can insert him and he runs like that we should find a place for him. Maybe it was a fluke against a lousy team. Maybe not he earned a second chance.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Tre Edmunds @ fullback.   Tre Edmunds @ fullback. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 1:09 pm

@solardave wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@solardave wrote:

IR. And FYI Whyte ran 6 times for 43. 7.2 YPC. I don't care if he doesn't remind us of anyone. If we can insert him and he runs like that we should find a place for him. Maybe it was a fluke against a lousy team. Maybe not he earned a second chance.

watching Whyte run I was thinking pair him with not a true FB pair him with another RB that is a strong inside runner in the same back field. I think the Steelers have a couple of those when players are healthy.

PostSubject: Re: Tre Edmunds @ fullback.   Tre Edmunds @ fullback. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tre Edmunds @ fullback.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: