HomeJason Mamoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Pens game! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Jason Mamoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Pens game!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Jason Mamoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Pens game! Empty
PostSubject: Jason Mamoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Pens game!   Jason Mamoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Pens game! EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 3:13 am

Saw this and thought this was pretty cool! I'm a big Momoa fan. My hometown is actually Norwalk, Iowa which also happens to be Jason Mamoa's hometown. It's also the hometown of Brandon Routh another actor of some fame (his Mother was my middle brother's elementary school teacher), and Jeremy Stephens (UFC Fighter) who I went to high school with. So it's pretty cool to see guys from my small hometown hitting it big. Momoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Penguins game was pretty awesome for me, since I'm both a Steelers, and Penguins fan. Just thought I'd share!

Jason Mamoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Pens game! Captur10

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/12/05/momoa-penguins-pirates-steelers/?fbclid=IwAR37oa61V1Dact5F8VTaoA8NoonccF4nWRQ5LS5f7ytENYaQgIJeBXQRl4E

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mamoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Pens game!   Jason Mamoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Pens game! EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 4:54 am

Pretty cool. We seem to have more than a few celebrity fans.
Back to top Go down
nine vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mamoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Pens game!   Jason Mamoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Pens game! EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 2:45 pm

Really cool stuff.

That's quite a hometown you hail from, IowaSteeler.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mamoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Pens game!   Jason Mamoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Pens game! EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 4:51 pm

@nine vegetable wrote:
Really cool stuff.

That's quite a hometown you hail from, IowaSteeler.

And it's just small little Norwalk, Iowa!

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mamoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Pens game!   Jason Mamoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Pens game! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason Mamoa hanging out with Steelers players at a Pens game!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: