HomeMade the cover of a local magazine! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Made the cover of a local magazine!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Made the cover of a local magazine! Empty
PostSubject: Made the cover of a local magazine!   Made the cover of a local magazine! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 12:30 am

A coworker of mine pointed out that an editor of our local Ankeny Living Magazine was looking to do a feature piece on adults who still collect things from their childhoods. She suggested that I reach out the to the editor because I had mentioned my video game collecting hobby to her, and so I did. After sharing with the editor some information, she sent her husband over to take some pictures of me and my collection. I knew the piece was going to include some others as well, I was pretty excited when I got my copy in the mail and found out I was on the cover. So literally 35,000 people who read this magazine got a magazine with my ugly mug smiling back at them. Made the cover of a local magazine! 1797695198

Link here if you guys would like to see it or read it:

http://www.dmcityview.com/AnkenyMarch2020/html5/index.html?page=1&noflash

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Made the cover of a local magazine!   Made the cover of a local magazine! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 6:18 am

I wish I would never have clicked on the link Made the cover of a local magazine! 1797695198
Cool Iowa!
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Made the cover of a local magazine!   Made the cover of a local magazine! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 9:28 am

I have that same hat!

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Made the cover of a local magazine!   Made the cover of a local magazine! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 1:45 am

@Stella Nation wrote:
I wish I would never have clicked on the link Made the cover of a local magazine! 1797695198
Cool Iowa!

Thanks!

@Drizztbob wrote:
I have that same hat!

It's probably my favorite Steelers hat, get a lot of compliments on it just wearing it around. Picked it up from Rally House down by Heinz.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made the cover of a local magazine!   Made the cover of a local magazine! Empty

Back to top Go down

Made the cover of a local magazine!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: The Game Room-
Jump to: