Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHow Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vis

Vis

How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:57 am

I've used Vis Major since compuserve and prodigy days. On forums, people just called me Vis so I registered that way.

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Geordie because I am a Geordie, ie native of Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:30 am

Around 1981 I was living in Tampa and went to work installing Solar there. I've installing it off and on since then and got the nickname solardave so I used it.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:14 am

Because I'm a corn shucking hippie from Iowa.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:32 pm

ImperialFan

Imperial -of or relating to an empire.

I am the fan of an empire, the Steeler Empire, "Steeler Nation"

I use this instead of my SF user name BlaZeQuietly because I felt like it was time to take on a new persona and didn't want people to associate me with my old user name, which has already happened so its no secret any more. lol

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 2:41 pm

I don't think I have to explain mine :)
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:58 am

one morning woke up a little hung over made some coffee poured a cup sat down at the computer logged on took a drink of coffee was signing up to a message board took another drink of coffee.

thinking of a user name when the girlfriend showed up bitching about this and that was thinking effyou I'll get to it when I wake up didn't say effyou to her.

so I typed in effyou put the name was taken so I typed 515 thought i could remember 515 and it went through. effyou515. How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 1797695198

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 4:34 am

@effyou515 wrote:
one morning woke up a little hung over made some coffee poured a cup sat down at the computer logged on took a drink of coffee was signing up to a message board took another drink of coffee.

thinking of a user name when the girlfriend showed up bitching about this and that was thinking effyou I'll get to it when I wake up didn't say effyou to her.

so I typed in effyou put the name was taken so I typed 515 thought i could remember 515 and it went through. effyou515. How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 1797695198

Coincidentally I live in area code 515.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 2:15 pm

This one should be obvious, because it's the name of my websites and branding, but I was talking with a friend one day about potential names for the new blog I was launching and we somehow ran into talking about Amazon Underground, and there it was.

It really fit with the logo I was creating, because I love the city's bridges and skyline, so the name fits "under" the logo, just like the checkerboard pattern inspired by the city's seal/flag.

http://steelcityunderground.com
Stu Pidasso1
Xtreme Newb
Stu Pidasso1

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Say my username (without the 1) 5 times real fast. If you don't get it by then, buy a helmet. ;)

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Did You Come Up With Your Username?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Welcome to SX :: Introductions-
Jump to: