Steelers Xtreme Forum


 
HomeHow did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

 

 How did you find Steelers Xtreme?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

Posts : 205
Join date : 2013-05-16
Location : Hall of Fame city , canton Ohio

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:07 pm

@harrison'samonster wrote:
@steelstoned1972 wrote:
@harrison'samonster wrote:
Galax Steeler told me about the site.  Glad to be here!
    hi , ham !

Hey Steelstoned!  hope you're still stoned!    How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 1557163439

Does a bear shit in the woods ?

_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625  Steelstoned1972  How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625

Steelstoned @Steelcrazycraig1972
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

Posts : 831
Join date : 2015-04-07
Location : Gulf Coast

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:33 pm

@steelstoned1972 wrote:
@harrison'samonster wrote:
@steelstoned1972 wrote:
@harrison'samonster wrote:
Galax Steeler told me about the site.  Glad to be here!
    hi , ham !

Hey Steelstoned!  hope you're still stoned!    How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 1557163439

Does a bear shit in the woods ?

Why do you think his name is Winnie the Pooh?
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Posts : 13488
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : The last bar stool on the left

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Looks like Steelstoned just earned his nickname here. Winnie.

_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Ee7ffacdb22647915dff1a9d3eef0fd8
-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

Posts : 205
Join date : 2013-05-16
Location : Hall of Fame city , canton Ohio

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:04 pm

@Buddha Bus wrote:
Looks like Steelstoned just earned his nickname here. Winnie.


Haha very funny , Buddha!


_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625  Steelstoned1972  How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625

Steelstoned @Steelcrazycraig1972
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Posts : 13488
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : The last bar stool on the left

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:07 pm

@steelstoned1972 wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:
Looks like Steelstoned just earned his nickname here. Winnie.
 

Haha very funny , Buddha!  

Lighten up, Winnie. How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 4130395391

_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Ee7ffacdb22647915dff1a9d3eef0fd8
-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Galax Va Nickname: Trixie

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:09 pm

You will have a great time here @steelstoned1972 this is a great place to be now I must be on my way to vote against Syracuse

_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 DeCastro
Back to top Go down
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

Posts : 205
Join date : 2013-05-16
Location : Hall of Fame city , canton Ohio

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:14 pm

@Buddha Bus wrote:
@steelstoned1972 wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:
Looks like Steelstoned just earned his nickname here. Winnie.
 

Haha very funny , Buddha!  

Lighten up, Winnie. How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 4130395391
I  am light.

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 3067078418


Bout 155 lbs.

_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625  Steelstoned1972  How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625

Steelstoned @Steelcrazycraig1972
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Posts : 13488
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : The last bar stool on the left

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:23 pm

@steelstoned1972 wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:
@steelstoned1972 wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:
Looks like Steelstoned just earned his nickname here. Winnie.
 

Haha very funny , Buddha!  

Lighten up, Winnie. How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 4130395391
I  am light.

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 3067078418


Bout 155 lbs.

What a coincidence. That's what my left leg weighs!

_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Ee7ffacdb22647915dff1a9d3eef0fd8
-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

Posts : 205
Join date : 2013-05-16
Location : Hall of Fame city , canton Ohio

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Haha,

Ufc title bout :

Lil ole me vs. Your left leg

_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625  Steelstoned1972  How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625

Steelstoned @Steelcrazycraig1972
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Posts : 13488
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : The last bar stool on the left

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:35 pm

@steelstoned1972 wrote:
Haha,  

Ufc title bout :

Lil ole me vs. Your left leg


Bad matchup. My leg will get winded at the :30 mark of the 1st round.

_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Ee7ffacdb22647915dff1a9d3eef0fd8
-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 18144
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:49 pm

@Lokki wrote:
Why do you think his name is Winnie the Pooh?

@Buddha Bus wrote:
Looks like Steelstoned just earned his nickname here. Winnie.

@steelstoned1972 wrote:
Haha very funny , Buddha!  

You got off easy Winnie. Buddha had two names there to choose from. How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 1797695198

_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.steelersxtreme.com/
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

Posts : 205
Join date : 2013-05-16
Location : Hall of Fame city , canton Ohio

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:02 pm

True.

I'd rather not be nicknamed after a fictional bear who shits in the woods or a chic on the wonder years tho lol.

_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625  Steelstoned1972  How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625

Steelstoned @Steelcrazycraig1972
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 18144
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:14 pm

@steelstoned1972 wrote:
True.

I'd rather not be nicknamed after a fictional bear who shits in the woods or a chic on the wonder years tho lol.

Nicknames are serious business. When we were trying to come up with a nickname for SteelersYak, he said he didn't care what it was ... as long as it wasn't something stupid like Weebles. Wanna guess what his nickname is? Ben LOL


_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Posts : 6476
Join date : 2011-04-04

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:32 pm

Yea... I learned quickly to watch what you say around here.

You leave any loose words around here and they will get scooped up by the shortstops.

_________________
Twitter:  @SteelersYak
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

Posts : 4823
Join date : 2011-10-27
Location : Mansfield, Ohio

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:24 pm

And thus, i'm Bagz. Combine that and my SF storyline and i'm Bagz the Kitten Killer. How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 1797695198

_________________
"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Galax Va Nickname: Trixie

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:41 am

bayz101 wrote:
And thus, i'm Bagz. Combine that and my SF storyline and i'm Bagz the Kitten Killer. How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 1797695198

Also know as cat killer How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 1797695198

_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 DeCastro
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Posts : 13488
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : The last bar stool on the left

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:03 am

@Galax Steeler wrote:
bayz101 wrote:
And thus, i'm Bagz. Combine that and my SF storyline and i'm Bagz the Kitten Killer. How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 1797695198

Also know as cat killer How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 1797695198


And Pussy Slayer.

_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Ee7ffacdb22647915dff1a9d3eef0fd8
-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Posts : 11707
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Dunedin, FL

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:09 pm

@steelstoned1972 wrote:
True.

I'd rather not be nicknamed after a fictional bear who shits in the woods or a chic on the wonder years tho lol.

How do you know he shits in the woods? Were you up close and personal with him? He did have a home.


_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=695&filename=trucky
60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

Posts : 205
Join date : 2013-05-16
Location : Hall of Fame city , canton Ohio

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:41 pm

@stlrtruck wrote:
@steelstoned1972 wrote:
True.

I'd rather not be nicknamed after a fictional bear who shits in the woods or a chic on the wonder years tho lol.

How do you know he shits in the woods?  Were you up close and personal with him?  He did have a home.


I may have met him once or twice during a crazy acid trip in the 90s. But i cant recall if it was all just a crazy dream or reality , besides

Dont all bears shit in the woods ?
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2087824411


_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625  Steelstoned1972  How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625

Steelstoned @Steelcrazycraig1972
Back to top Go down
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

Posts : 205
Join date : 2013-05-16
Location : Hall of Fame city , canton Ohio

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:46 pm

@Wallace108 wrote:
@steelstoned1972 wrote:
True.

I'd rather not be nicknamed after a fictional bear who shits in the woods or a chic on the wonder years tho lol.

Nicknames are serious business. When we were trying to come up with a nickname for SteelersYak, he said he didn't care what it was ... as long as it wasn't something stupid like Weebles. Wanna guess what his nickname is? Ben LOL



is it Big Ben's Ballz ?

_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625  Steelstoned1972  How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625

Steelstoned @Steelcrazycraig1972
Back to top Go down
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

Posts : 205
Join date : 2013-05-16
Location : Hall of Fame city , canton Ohio

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:50 pm

you Mods may have to keep busy now that all these derelict refugees from Fever have stormed the gates.

Our fever friends are trickling in with a vegeance !

Beware !! How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 1557163439

_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625  Steelstoned1972  How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2217377625

Steelstoned @Steelcrazycraig1972
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Posts : 6476
Join date : 2011-04-04

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:35 pm

@steelstoned1972 wrote:
you Mods may have to keep busy now that all these derelict refugees from Fever have stormed the gates.

Our fever friends are trickling in with a vegeance !

Beware !! How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 1557163439

I will be busy all right:
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Fat-people-collection-008

_________________
Twitter:  @SteelersYak
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Posts : 6476
Join date : 2011-04-04

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:35 pm

@steelstoned1972 wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:
@steelstoned1972 wrote:
True.

I'd rather not be nicknamed after a fictional bear who shits in the woods or a chic on the wonder years tho lol.

Nicknames are serious business. When we were trying to come up with a nickname for SteelersYak, he said he didn't care what it was ... as long as it wasn't something stupid like Weebles. Wanna guess what his nickname is? Ben LOL



is it Big Ben's Ballz ?

Nope... it's Weebles... How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 1505004552 How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 294855916

_________________
Twitter:  @SteelersYak
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Posts : 13488
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : The last bar stool on the left

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:53 pm

@SteelersYak wrote:
@steelstoned1972 wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:
@steelstoned1972 wrote:
True.

I'd rather not be nicknamed after a fictional bear who shits in the woods or a chic on the wonder years tho lol.

Nicknames are serious business. When we were trying to come up with a nickname for SteelersYak, he said he didn't care what it was ... as long as it wasn't something stupid like Weebles. Wanna guess what his nickname is? Ben LOL



is it Big Ben's Ballz ?

Nope... it's Weebles... How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 1505004552 How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 294855916


I don't know.... Big Ben's Ballz does have a certain ring to it.... How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 3135543967

_________________
How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Ee7ffacdb22647915dff1a9d3eef0fd8
-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Posts : 6476
Join date : 2011-04-04

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:53 pm

@Buddha Bus wrote:
@SteelersYak wrote:
@steelstoned1972 wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:
@steelstoned1972 wrote:
True.

I'd rather not be nicknamed after a fictional bear who shits in the woods or a chic on the wonder years tho lol.

Nicknames are serious business. When we were trying to come up with a nickname for SteelersYak, he said he didn't care what it was ... as long as it wasn't something stupid like Weebles. Wanna guess what his nickname is? Ben LOL



is it Big Ben's Ballz ?

Nope... it's Weebles... How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 1505004552 How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 294855916


I don't know.... Big Ben's Ballz does have a certain ring to it.... How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 3135543967

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2672159185 How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2672159185 How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 2672159185

_________________
Twitter:  @SteelersYak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
How did you find Steelers Xtreme?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Welcome to SX :: Introductions-
Jump to: