Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeDTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match Empty
PostSubject: DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match   DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:26 am

By Brooks Peck | Dirty Tackle – 23 hours ago

Trying to catch a ball and maintain balance in the stands proved too difficult for one fan at a Liga MX (the new name for the Mexican primera division) match between Morelia and Pumas. As he leaned forward to try and make the grab, he lost his footing and faceplanted into the seat in front of him. He also failed to catch the ball. And the two people in front of him thought it was hilarious. As did the commentators.

(Read More:) http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/dtotd-fan-does-faceplant-while-trying-catch-ball-085048627--sow.html

Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match Empty
PostSubject: Re: DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match   DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Dayum....and I thought I was a klutz! DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match 1842343695

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match   DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Damn that looked like me at Heinz field about 4 yrs ago. Lost my balance and fell in the seat in front of me. Before anyone ask I was not drinking nothing. DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match 98245350

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match   DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:34 pm

[quote="Galax Steeler] I was not drinking nothing. DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match 98245350 [/quote]

I call bull shit. DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match 3562723908
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match   DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:02 am

@Kornbread wrote:
[quote="Galax Steeler] I was not drinking nothing. DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match 98245350

I call bull shit. DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match 3562723908 [/quote]

Korn I can't believe you would think I would lie about that. DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match 1505004552

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match   DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:09 am

@Galax Steeler wrote:
@Kornbread wrote:
[quote="Galax Steeler] I was not drinking nothing. DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match 98245350

I call bull shit. DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match 3562723908

Korn I can't believe you would think I would lie about that. DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match 1505004552 [/quote]

Dude..it's all good. I would venture to bet there is no one on this forum who did not get crap faced and made an idiot of themselves at one time or another. Heck I do it every time I post! Ha! I forgive you for falling over the bleacher seats pal.......just as long as you did not spill the beer!
:drunk bum:

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match   DTotD: Fan does a faceplant while trying to catch ball at Morelia-Pumas match Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Other Sports-
Jump to: