Steelers Xtreme Forum


 
HomeFever refugee Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

 

 Fever refugee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Posts : 1395
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Fever refugee Empty
PostSubject: Fever refugee   Fever refugee EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:19 pm

hello and thanks for having me. Hope to have some good intelligent discussions on the board!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Posts : 18151
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Y'Town, Ohio

Fever refugee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever refugee   Fever refugee EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:24 am

Welcome to SX @SteelerFreak58. Fever refugee 230572241

_________________
Fever refugee Juju10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.steelersxtreme.com/
JonM229

JonM229

Posts : 4276
Join date : 2011-04-14
Location : Ball So Hard University

Fever refugee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever refugee   Fever refugee EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:25 am

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
hello and thanks for having me. Hope to have some good intelligent discussions on the board!

Intelligent discussion? On a Steelers board?

Fever refugee 3562723908 Fever refugee 2573146105 Fever refugee 3562723908 Fever refugee 2573146105 Fever refugee 3562723908 Fever refugee 2573146105

_________________
Fever refugee 6o22bn
Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  Fever refugee 1664291743

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Posts : 13488
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : The last bar stool on the left

Fever refugee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever refugee   Fever refugee EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:41 pm

@JonM229 wrote:
@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
hello and thanks for having me. Hope to have some good intelligent discussions on the board!

Intelligent discussion?  On a Steelers board?

Fever refugee 3562723908 Fever refugee 2573146105 Fever refugee 3562723908 Fever refugee 2573146105 Fever refugee 3562723908 Fever refugee 2573146105

Yup. We must be pretty stupid to sink to letting Ratbird fans hang here. Fever refugee 3939274466

_________________
Fever refugee Ee7ffacdb22647915dff1a9d3eef0fd8
-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

Posts : 2443
Join date : 2015-04-08
Location : Near Youngstown OH

Fever refugee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever refugee   Fever refugee EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:31 pm

@Buddha Bus wrote:
@JonM229 wrote:
@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
hello and thanks for having me. Hope to have some good intelligent discussions on the board!

Intelligent discussion?  On a Steelers board?

Fever refugee 3562723908 Fever refugee 2573146105 Fever refugee 3562723908 Fever refugee 2573146105 Fever refugee 3562723908 Fever refugee 2573146105

Yup. We must be pretty stupid to sink to letting Ratbird fans hang here. Fever refugee 3939274466

we need somebody to clean up the troll cages

_________________
Have you ever wondered what you would look like frozen in carbonite?
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Posts : 13488
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : The last bar stool on the left

Fever refugee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever refugee   Fever refugee EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:11 am

@harrison'samonster wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:
@JonM229 wrote:
@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
hello and thanks for having me. Hope to have some good intelligent discussions on the board!

Intelligent discussion?  On a Steelers board?

Fever refugee 3562723908 Fever refugee 2573146105 Fever refugee 3562723908 Fever refugee 2573146105 Fever refugee 3562723908 Fever refugee 2573146105

Yup. We must be pretty stupid to sink to letting Ratbird fans hang here. Fever refugee 3939274466

we need somebody to clean up the troll cages


There's no way you'll get Jon to clean up after himself. No

_________________
Fever refugee Ee7ffacdb22647915dff1a9d3eef0fd8
-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Fever refugee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever refugee   Fever refugee Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Fever refugee
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Welcome to SX :: Introductions-
Jump to: