Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens

Go down 
+13
IowaSteeler927
Fire Arians
MrFootball
SteelerFreak58
FrancoLambert
Rick5895
Steeler-in-west
kirklandrules
El-Gonzo Jackson
jak341
Atlanta Dan
EbonySteel86
stlrtruck
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:34 pm

@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
I've been saying since Mitchell arrived that he is late to the football, doesn't appear to read plays well, takes bad angles and is a generally huge downgrade from when Ryan Clark was in B&G

Sorry to resurrect last week's goat thread but I forgot to comment on this, which was to say that Clark was a FS, and Mitchell is playing SS, and I'm in no way shape or form disagreeing with you or trying to correct you, but just wanted to say: imagine how much of a downgrade MM is from Troy? Or even Golden from Clark? I hate to even think about it.

El-Gonzo Jackson

Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:01 pm

@Steel Peon wrote:
@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
I've been saying since Mitchell arrived that he is late to the football, doesn't appear to read plays well, takes bad angles and is a generally huge downgrade from when Ryan Clark was in B&G

Sorry to resurrect last week's goat thread but I forgot to comment on this, which was to say that Clark was a FS, and Mitchell is playing SS, and I'm in no way shape or form disagreeing with you or trying to correct you, but just wanted to say: imagine how much of a downgrade MM is from Troy? Or even Golden from Clark? I hate to even think about it.

Mitchell is a FS according to the Steelers depth chart. http://www.steelers.com/team/depth-chart.html
Mike Mitchell played FS at Carolina.
Mike Mitchell was signed by the Steelers as a FS in 2014 to play next to Polamalu when Clark departed. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/10591907/mike-mitchell-pittsburgh-steelers-agree-terms

I was just comparing FS to FS.
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:08 pm

@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
@Steel Peon wrote:
@El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

Mitchell is a FS according to the Steelers depth chart.  http://www.steelers.com/team/depth-chart.html
Mike Mitchell played FS at Carolina.
Mike Mitchell was signed by the Steelers as a FS in 2014 to play next to Polamalu when Clark departed.  http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/10591907/mike-mitchell-pittsburgh-steelers-agree-terms

I was just comparing FS to FS.

Holy shit, you're right.......it's worse than I thought.

Edit:
David Newton - ESPN Staff Writer wrote:
He had a career year in starts (14), tackles (74), interceptions (4), sacks (3.5) and forced fumbles (2).

Wow, how much would we have to pay to get those stats out of him?

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens   Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gameballs (if you got em) and Goats (I'm sure there's plent) against Ravens
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: