Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers - Titans Gameday Thread - Page 5 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread

Go down 
+10
solardave
Steeler-in-west
effyou515
Shalieve5090
SteelerFreak58
OX1947
IowaSteeler927
jak341
SteelCity4Life
Fire Arians
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread   Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 1:37 am

Mariota is an average QB and probably a backup at best in my honest opinion. I told my wife that if we could force the Titans to have to rely on his arm to win the game that we would win. Low and behold that's what happened. Mariota is at his best when the team is running the football, that opens up opportunities for him to throw the ball down the field. When you ask him to stand in the pocket and put the game on his shoulder, that's when he's in trouble. He's a dual threat quarterback that's probably more special with his legs, than with his throwing ability. I'd say he's a slightly better Tyrod Taylor.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread   Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 5:42 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Lmao! Tell me you guys just heard Dilly Dilly.

When I heard it I just knew they were gonna draw a delay penalty because the line fell on the ground laughing.
At least Ben didn't bring the "homemade wine" to the party. Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread - Page 5 1797695198
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread   Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 5:58 am

This game would have been over a lot sooner if they hadn't gone away from the no-huddle.
I can bitch about the lack of tackling (again) and lack of coverage but the truth is they played better in the second half. It looked to me like more man coverage was the key.
I was wondering why Ben kept throwing to Bryant when he was dropping everything. I'm all for putting Connor in the game but the opposing defense shouldn't know it's a guaranteed run play.
Bell did a good job picking up unblocked or blitzing defensive players but why all of a sudden our O-line can't keep anyone out of our backfield.
If you look at the final score this looks like a blowout but it was far from that.
I love the fact that we had the 4 ints and 5 sacks.

So we proved we can win ugly because the last 2 games were ugly.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread   Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 6:45 am

For a while there last night I was thinking this was headed towards the typical-can go either way and likely be an ugly win-game. Things weren't perfect but was nice to see a blow out in the end for once. Great to see Ben with a big game and another good game for D getting after the QB. 5 sacks and 4 INTS are awesome.

8-2 is nice...can't remember there ever being this much of an AFC North lead. If Baltimore loses this weekend it will be a 4 game lead plus head to head tiebreaker.

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread   Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 7:29 am

I'm still disappointed Deebo isn't seeing playing time.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread - Page 5 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread   Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 9:41 am

That was a nice win. 8-2 going into Thanksgiving. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread   Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 11:21 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Lmao! Tell me you guys just heard Dilly Dilly.

Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread - Page 5 Tenor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread   Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers - Titans Gameday Thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: