Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeChris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LambertWardSteel

Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts Empty
PostSubject: Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts   Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 4:33 pm

Really glad to see Boswell deal Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts 1948569602

PITTSBURGH -- The Steelers capped a busy day at team headquarters with big contract extensions for kicker Chris Boswell and linebacker Vince Williams.

The team on Friday announced a five-year deal for Boswell and a four-year deal for Williams. Boswell's deal is worth nearly $20 million in total and Williams' contract is right around that number as well, according to a source. The players were a year from free agency, and in both cases, the Steelers kept the 2018 money intact -- $2.97 million for Boswell on a restricted tender, $2 million for Williams -- while adding future years and a signing bonus.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24455170/chris-boswell-pittsburgh-steelers-reach-five-year-contract

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts   Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 5:22 pm

Good news. I like it.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts   Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 1:24 am

Glad Boswell got paid, he definitely earned it. Has been more than reliable for us since the whole Scobee snafu.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts   Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Boswell, Vince Williams cash in with new Steelers contracts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: