Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNFL flexes Chargers-Steelers, Rams-Bears to Sunday nights Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

NFL flexes Chargers-Steelers, Rams-Bears to Sunday nights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LambertWardSteel

NFL flexes Chargers-Steelers, Rams-Bears to Sunday nights Empty
PostSubject: NFL flexes Chargers-Steelers, Rams-Bears to Sunday nights   NFL flexes Chargers-Steelers, Rams-Bears to Sunday nights EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 11:44 pm

Cool we get them in Pittsburgh prime time now.

Quote :
NEW YORK -- The NFL has moved the Chargers at Steelers game on Dec. 2 to prime time, replacing the 49ers at Seahawks matchup originally scheduled for Sunday night.

San Francisco-Seattle will move to 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox.

The following week, the Dec. 9 Rams at Bears game is now in prime time at 8:20 p.m. ET. Steelers at Raiders moves from a night contest to 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox.

This Sunday night's game, Vikings at Bears, previously was flexed from an earlier start time, replacing Pittsburgh at Jacksonville.

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: NFL flexes Chargers-Steelers, Rams-Bears to Sunday nights   NFL flexes Chargers-Steelers, Rams-Bears to Sunday nights EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 3:44 am

I'll take it!

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: NFL flexes Chargers-Steelers, Rams-Bears to Sunday nights   NFL flexes Chargers-Steelers, Rams-Bears to Sunday nights EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 12:28 pm

That'll be great, I'll enjoy seeing them beat the Chargers in Prime Time!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: NFL flexes Chargers-Steelers, Rams-Bears to Sunday nights   NFL flexes Chargers-Steelers, Rams-Bears to Sunday nights EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 6:17 am

It worked out good for me. I didn't have to watch the Jacksonville game. I would not have slept that night. I don't think we'll see another game like the Jags when we play the Chargers. NFL flexes Chargers-Steelers, Rams-Bears to Sunday nights 611739232
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL flexes Chargers-Steelers, Rams-Bears to Sunday nights   NFL flexes Chargers-Steelers, Rams-Bears to Sunday nights Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL flexes Chargers-Steelers, Rams-Bears to Sunday nights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: