Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeIs JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 6 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:02 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@solardave wrote:
I think Ju Ju made a statement by signing a low ball 1 year offer. Now I think he has to prove he's worth the big bucks. Part of that means he has to grow up a little and stop with the anti-social media and dancing while not with the stars. Hopefully what we saw with Ben last year was a surgically repaired arm losing strength and he is now fully recovered. A strong running game with a guy like Harris or Entiene  would go a long way. Ben wouldn't have to throw the ball 50 times and maybe he'd be more on point.
Then it's up to Ju Ju and all the others to CATCH THE DAMN BALL! I for one want to see more James Washington this year. He's the hardest working WR we have and catches everything thrown his way. If Johnson starts off dropping balls I'd give his job to JW in a heartbeat. An example is Ted Ginn Jr. One of the fastest,flashy guys coming into the league but he dropped a lot of balls. How many teams has he been with? If Johnson doesn't get his drops under control I see him following that path.

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 6 1549491426

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 6 1797695198
Back to top Go down

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: