Steelers Xtreme Forum


 
HomeIs JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

 

 Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?

Go down 
+9
Stella Nation
Great Randino
Mach1
effyou515
IowaSteeler927
SteelerFreak58
solardave
Wallace108
jak341
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 2:30 am

@jak341 wrote:
Drama. Who else is he starting to sound like, without the game changing production?


My opinion is that Tomlin needs to tell him to knock that crap off. It isn't a good look, particularly when you just lost back to back games, with one of them being against a team that only had 4 wins on the season coming into the matchup. The last thing they should be doing right now is creating distractions for the media to feed off of, and giving their opponents bulletin board material. There's a lot to like about Juju, but this isn't something that I like about him. Your team, and winning games should take precedence over looking cool on your social media accounts.

_________________
Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

Posts : 5370
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 3:15 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@jak341 wrote:
Drama. Who else is he starting to sound like, without the game changing production?


My opinion is that Tomlin needs to tell him to knock that crap off. It isn't a good look, particularly when you just lost back to back games, with one of them being against a team that only had 4 wins on the season coming into the matchup. The last thing they should be doing right now is creating distractions for the media to feed off of, and giving their opponents bulletin board material. There's a lot to like about Juju, but this isn't something that I like about him. Your team, and winning games should take precedence over looking cool on your social media accounts.

Funny how they can make players wear a mask yet they can't keep them from posting stupid shit on social media.

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 4596
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 4:09 am

l'd let him walk, l like juju he plays hard but mentally he's slowly turning into AB/TO one thing the Steelers are good at is drafting WRs.

_________________
The female players: "Coach she's to big and strong we can't stop her.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 5370
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 6:28 am

And then he goes and does this:
https://www.wtae.com/article/steelers-juju-smith-schuster-picks-up-tab-on-layaway-items-at-local-store/34983261?fbclid=IwAR0N0Hru9JSsOURGbeFYH66ga8jAllESCthkGtA2uVNMkG1FR1A_w-Wf_xM

I'm pretty sure AB never did anything close.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 7:18 am

@solardave wrote:
And then he goes and does this:
https://www.wtae.com/article/steelers-juju-smith-schuster-picks-up-tab-on-layaway-items-at-local-store/34983261?fbclid=IwAR0N0Hru9JSsOURGbeFYH66ga8jAllESCthkGtA2uVNMkG1FR1A_w-Wf_xM

I'm pretty sure AB never did anything close.

Like I was saying, there's a lot to like about the kid. In ways he's more mature than his age would indicate, but in other ways he definitely shows his age sometimes. He's young. He does far more good than he does bad. I think one of these days he's going to learn that there's no reason to create unnecessary distractions. I will say this, he needs to put professionalism and winning ahead of the showboating and grandstanding. I would be willing to believe the dancing on other team's logos was innocent had he not openly admitted that he was going to attempt to re-create the T.O. Dallas Star celebration. Now every team is going to take that as a sign of disrespect and while some people claim that it's no big deal, and it's not really motivation, having played football myself I wholeheartedly believe that giving teams bulletin board material like that does in fact give them that extra little chip on their shoulder, I know when we had something come up with one of our high school rivals we definitely used it to amp us up. We played Perry High School in Iowa my senior year and they openly disrespected us, their players and their fans/students that attended the game as well. They got sent home with their tails between their legs, it definitely gave us that extra desire to win the game.

_________________
Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
jak341

jak341

Posts : 3609
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:55 am

@solardave wrote:
And then he goes and does this:
https://www.wtae.com/article/steelers-juju-smith-schuster-picks-up-tab-on-layaway-items-at-local-store/34983261?fbclid=IwAR0N0Hru9JSsOURGbeFYH66ga8jAllESCthkGtA2uVNMkG1FR1A_w-Wf_xM

I'm pretty sure AB never did anything close.

From the article, "Smith-Schuster said giving back to people is what it’s all about."

Little shot fired at Mark Madden? Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 1797695198 Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 1797695198 Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 1797695198

Wallace108 and solardave like this post

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Posts : 1270
Join date : 2015-05-13
Location : Stella City

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 10:13 am

Here's an interview with Tomlin from a few weeks back about Juju. I have a feeling he will be resigned as he sees Juju as a future team captain.

https://www.steelers.com/news/tomlin-on-juju-play-calling-rg3-hines
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 4596
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 11:36 am

l prefer Claypool's mentality on the field which in time would result in a more workman type team player to build a WR room around, Hayward, Watt, like Chuck Noll said about Terry Bradshaw "You see Terry's fun loving devil may care we couldn't have that in our quarterback (insert WR) we got to get this done and this is how we're going to do it." juju has to grow up a little more mentally on the field to be a WR you'd build a WR room around. other then that l like the heck out of juju.

not saying the players have to be boring but more thought on x's and o's and less on the fluff. it wasn't like a bunch of wild banshee's flying all over the place with reckless abandon it was a controlled machine Randy Grossman.

_________________
The female players: "Coach she's to big and strong we can't stop her.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Posts : 2022
Join date : 2011-04-08

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 6:22 pm

JuJu is nothing like AB. AB is a self serving narcissist with no concept of "team". JuJu is a team oriented guy. he is more like the class clown who doesnt take himself seriously...total opposite of AB.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 4596
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 7:41 pm

so far but what happens when big money is thrown at him? most don't start out as divas it slowly creeps in with money, attention then fame.



Limos, lines of coke as long as interstate mile markers, Southern California Chinese Communist Party Escort Spies, doing interviews telling the world Charlie Sheen don't know how to party.

don't know guys it ain't looking good.



Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 1072540953

_________________
The female players: "Coach she's to big and strong we can't stop her.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Posts : 2022
Join date : 2011-04-08

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:08 pm

as much as it would be nice to keep JuJu , i just dont think it is wise to throw big money at him right now. to many bigger needs than a high paid WR. they have 3 others, plus a draft and free agency to find a cheaper serviceable option. plus we havent even really test driven Ray Ray as A wr. he's caught everything thrown his way so far. Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 2087824411

that 15-16 million  would be better spent on a quality FA vet Olinemen ....or 2 Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 469886443

the trenches need rebuilt. we dont want to hand a new young QB the mess that Ben played with for much of his early years.

effyou515, solardave and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 3609
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 8:56 pm

The day is getting closer we may not have to deal with this nonsense.

https://1059thex.iheart.com/featured/mark-madden/content/2020-12-29-hey-juju-listen-to-booger/
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Posts : 2022
Join date : 2011-04-08

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:10 am

@jak341 wrote:
The day is getting closer we may not have to deal with this nonsense.

https://1059thex.iheart.com/featured/mark-madden/content/2020-12-29-hey-juju-listen-to-booger/
i dont think he is necessary for the future success of the team. someone else can fill his shoes. claypool's best days are ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 3609
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:47 am

The word on this was Tomlin was, again, telling JuJu to be professional. JuJu didn't take too kindly to it.

What happened before was JuJu was dancing in the end zone and calling everyone in. We were rushing to get the 2 point play lined up and that interfered with it.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:14 am

@jak341 wrote:
The word on this was Tomlin was, again, telling JuJu to be professional. JuJu didn't take too kindly to it.

What happened before was JuJu was dancing in the end zone and calling everyone in. We were rushing to get the 2 point play lined up and that interfered with it.


He needs to lay down the law, you're the head coach, the leader of this team. They need to understand that they're employees, in a business, and need to act professional. Nothing wrong with having a little bit of fun, but there's a time and place for it. When you know damn well the team needs to run a 2pt play, probably not the best time.

_________________
Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 4596
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:36 am

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 512807920 let him walk! once a millionaire player gets the me over the team mind set there's no changing it seen this way to many times, didn't work out well with you know who and who.

_________________
The female players: "Coach she's to big and strong we can't stop her.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Posts : 2022
Join date : 2011-04-08

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 12:24 am

@effyou515 wrote:
Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 512807920 let him walk! once a millionaire player gets the me over the team mind set there's no changing it seen this way to many times, didn't work out well with you know who and who.
if spotrac is correct and JuJu is looking at a 15-16 million a year market value he won't be back. if all the junior WR's enter the draft it is going to be a deep class. not just deep but tall...lots of 6'3" - 6'5" guys. they can get his replacement with a 3rd or 4th round pick and get a 3rd round comp pick for letting him go. plus they have washington to give more playing time to. paying him 15-16 mill a year to keep him will hurt them more than letting him walk will. if they can find that kind of money to pay him then they could find a little more to pay dupree instead... Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 2087824411

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 4596
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 2:25 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:
Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 512807920 let him walk! once a millionaire player gets the me over the team mind set there's no changing it seen this way to many times, didn't work out well with you know who and who.
if spotrac is correct and JuJu is looking at a 15-16 million a year market value he won't be back. if all the junior WR's enter the draft it is going to be a deep class. not just deep but tall...lots of  6'3" - 6'5" guys. they can get his replacement with a 3rd or 4th round pick and get a 3rd round comp pick for letting him go. plus they have washington to give more playing time to. paying him 15-16 mill a year to keep him will hurt them more than letting him walk will. if they can find that kind of money to pay him then they could find a little more to pay dupree instead... Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 2087824411

Mason has that nice drop the ball on a dime deep ball so your 6'5" WR is one step in front of a 5' 11" CB your WR is wide open for that drop on a dime deep pass thats coming. now think if your team has 2 or 3 of those WRs on the field 2 running down the sidelines and one inside running a deep post. take those opposing DBs down field. a run game to make the LBs crash down to help stop it now the middle of the field is wide open for 3rd down completions to move the chains. that's the basic offense l'd like to see.

_________________
The female players: "Coach she's to big and strong we can't stop her.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Posts : 2022
Join date : 2011-04-08

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 8:35 pm

@effyou515 wrote:
@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:
Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 512807920 let him walk! once a millionaire player gets the me over the team mind set there's no changing it seen this way to many times, didn't work out well with you know who and who.
if spotrac is correct and JuJu is looking at a 15-16 million a year market value he won't be back. if all the junior WR's enter the draft it is going to be a deep class. not just deep but tall...lots of  6'3" - 6'5" guys. they can get his replacement with a 3rd or 4th round pick and get a 3rd round comp pick for letting him go. plus they have washington to give more playing time to. paying him 15-16 mill a year to keep him will hurt them more than letting him walk will. if they can find that kind of money to pay him then they could find a little more to pay dupree instead... Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 2087824411

Mason has that nice drop the ball on a dime deep ball so your 6'5" WR is one step in front of a 5' 11" CB your WR is wide open for that drop on a dime deep pass thats coming. now think if your team has 2 or 3 of those WRs on the field 2 running down the sidelines and one inside running a deep post. take those opposing DBs down field. a run game to make the LBs crash down to help stop it now the middle of the field is wide open for 3rd down completions to move the chains. that's the basic offense l'd like to see.
i like this 6'4" grimes guy from florida. might be had for a 4th. seriously underrated because of all the good receivers trask had to pick from. he dont wait for the ball , he goes after the ball. get him one on one coverage and i like the odds of him coming down with a jump ball.


Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 4596
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:44 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:
@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:
Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 512807920 let him walk! once a millionaire player gets the me over the team mind set there's no changing it seen this way to many times, didn't work out well with you know who and who.
if spotrac is correct and JuJu is looking at a 15-16 million a year market value he won't be back. if all the junior WR's enter the draft it is going to be a deep class. not just deep but tall...lots of  6'3" - 6'5" guys. they can get his replacement with a 3rd or 4th round pick and get a 3rd round comp pick for letting him go. plus they have washington to give more playing time to. paying him 15-16 mill a year to keep him will hurt them more than letting him walk will. if they can find that kind of money to pay him then they could find a little more to pay dupree instead... Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 2087824411

Mason has that nice drop the ball on a dime deep ball so your 6'5" WR is one step in front of a 5' 11" CB your WR is wide open for that drop on a dime deep pass thats coming. now think if your team has 2 or 3 of those WRs on the field 2 running down the sidelines and one inside running a deep post. take those opposing DBs down field. a run game to make the LBs crash down to help stop it now the middle of the field is wide open for 3rd down completions to move the chains. that's the basic offense l'd like to see.
i like this 6'4" grimes guy from florida. might be had for a 4th. seriously underrated because of all the good receivers trask had to pick from. he dont wait for the ball , he goes after the ball. get him one on one coverage and i like the odds of him coming down with a jump ball.



why put up with a WR bullshite when the college ranks are producing so many go WRs every year.

_________________
The female players: "Coach she's to big and strong we can't stop her.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 3609
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 3:42 pm

From the P-G: JuJu would like to sign with Pittsburgh, but also wants a bigger market to "expand his brand".

This guy is just toxic.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2021/01/11/pittsburgh-steelers-ben-roethlisberger-offseason-mike-tomlin-kevin-colbert/stories/202101110105
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Posts : 765
Join date : 2015-09-11

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 3:54 pm

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 4596
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 10:31 pm

@jak341 wrote:
From the P-G: JuJu would like to sign with Pittsburgh, but also wants a bigger market to "expand his brand".

This guy is just toxic.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2021/01/11/pittsburgh-steelers-ben-roethlisberger-offseason-mike-tomlin-kevin-colbert/stories/202101110105

the new generation of players their brand first team second still can't understand why fans fall in love with players? been a steelers fan for decades seen a lot of great players come and go never had my heart broken when one left the team. Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 1378315869

_________________
The female players: "Coach she's to big and strong we can't stop her.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 3609
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 2:47 pm

McAfee also repeating the rumors.

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 3609
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 9:07 am

Honest, but not very smart to say as a free agent to be.

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/02/juju-smith-schuster-ranks-himself-around-32nd-best-among-wrs-im-still-trying-to-be-one-of-the-great-ones/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?   Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Is JuJu Becoming Just As A Distraction As AB?
Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: