Steelers Xtreme Forum


 
Home2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

 

 2020-2021 Offseason Moves

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Great Randino



Posts : 651
Join date : 2018-08-31

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:21 pm

@solardave wrote:
@jak341 wrote:
Bold move by Banner. He turned down a multi year contract in hopes to bolster his value.

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2020/04/22/steelers-zach-banner-2020-nfl-season-contract/

No risk no reward.
Good for him. He's definitely motivated to play hard then, which is always a good thing.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 2:26 pm

We picked up TJ Watts 5th year.

https://www.steelers.com/news/team-exercises-watt-s-fifth-year-option
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

Posts : 1538
Join date : 2011-08-25
Location : Riiiiight heeeere

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 6:47 pm

@jak341 wrote:
We picked up TJ Watts 5th year.

https://www.steelers.com/news/team-exercises-watt-s-fifth-year-option

That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 4857
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 6:28 am

@jak341 wrote:
We picked up TJ Watts 5th year.

https://www.steelers.com/news/team-exercises-watt-s-fifth-year-option

Smart move. It buys some time to get the cap in check.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 4857
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 9:22 am

NFL Network is saying Bengals are releasing Andy Dalton. What do you guys think? He would be an upgrade at #2.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:52 am

A clear upgrade. I don't think Dalton got a fair shake in Cin. Cin. never had an great OL dating back to the Carson Palmer days. The few times the OL was decent, Dalton had good years.

However, see my post in the other thread about the QB succession plan.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Posts : 11598
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Dunedin, FL

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 11:19 am

@solardave wrote:
NFL Network is saying Bengals are releasing Andy Dalton. What do you guys think? He would be an upgrade at #2.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dalton as backup. Certainly solidifies the hole from Ben to backup.

However, I wouldn't mind the team also checking out Cam Newton.

_________________
2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Scaled.php?server=695&filename=trucky
60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION 2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 12:23 pm

We signed this guy.

Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Posts : 530
Join date : 2015-09-11

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 1:06 pm

Red rifle would def be an upgrade over the clowns we have. Although Colbert keeps saying his satisfied with our backup QB situation. Hes the biggest moron Ive ever seen
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Posts : 4016
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 3:14 am

I wouldn't of minded Dalton as a backup. He'd of been good insurance behind Ben. When he's been healthy, and his weapons have been healthy he was a decent QB. The knock on him is his team's inability to win playoff games, but at least he got his team to the playoffs, something they weren't doing with any kind of consistency prior to him being drafted. The Cowboys did good signing him. I think it's a shot across Prescott's bow. Prescott wants to be paid like he's the best QB in the league, and he's not. He's not Patrick Mahomes, he's not Aaron Rogers, and he's not Drew Brees. He's a good QB, but he hasn't been great yet. Dalton is an insurance policy for Dallas in case they can't come to terms with Prescott in the future which I think is a distinct possibility considering he turned down a $33 Million per year contract already.

I wouldn't mind us signing a veteran backup but it'd have to be on the cheap. Someone to compete with Rudolph for that #2 spot. That would mean that Hodges/Barrett would be the odd men out.

All of that being said, I think we're fine with Rudolph at #2 for this season. We have to have a win-now mentality with Ben being at the end of his career. I think Ben plays for 1-2 more years, maybe 3 if he manages to stay very healthy, but the fact of the matter is he's getting old (as far as being an NFL athlete goes) and his body has taken a beating over his career.

_________________
2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

Posts : 1538
Join date : 2011-08-25
Location : Riiiiight heeeere

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 10:03 am

Here's an interesting article for those looking at veteran QBs that could have been potential signings for the Steelers. The idea of the article is Adjusted Interceptions. Passes that should have been intercepted, but dropped by the defender around counted. While passes intercepted after easily bouncing off a receiver's hands are subtracted. Jameis Winston is shown to be even worse than you may have realized (30 actual INTs and 40 adjusted INTs!!!!!). Read the article and let me know if you believe the Steelers tried to sign him as a certain blogger would have us believe. Meanwhile, Rudolph doesn't come across too poorly and has an interception rate of 3.2%. Not great, but definitely not among the bottom dwellers of the league.

I know I've defended Rudolph and still feel we didn't see an offensive strategy that 1)allowed him to succeed; 2) helped him develop. I've criticized Tomlin and Fitchner for this strategy, largely because I have hindsight on my side. If the Steelers were able to win another game or two and gotten into the playoffs, then they would be right and I would be wrong. Tomlin and Fitchner don't need my criticism for them to 2nd guess themselves. I think Tomlin does a great job getting to the causes of failure and attempts to correct going forward (and we don't always agree with his assessment here either). I'm saying all of this because I think Rudolph essentially had 6 really bad quarters of football. The entire first Cleveland game, which I think Ben would have lost as well, accounted for 4 of those quarters. In that game, Conner went down in the 1st quarter, JuJu went down in the 2nd quarter, and Johnson went down in the 3rd quarter. As aside, the Steelers should watch this first game before playing the Browns this season as the Browns were obviously targeting offensive players heads in the game. But in that game, Rudolph threw 4 INTs (of his total of 9 for the season).

Here's the article:

This is an article about interceptions in 2019, and that means we are going to talk a lot about Jameis Winston. Jameis Winston shall be the player most frequently discussed today, and the player most frequently discussed today shall be Jameis Winston. Jimmy Garoppolo and Joe Flacco will not come up, excepting that they are compared to Jameis Winston. Jameis Winston, Jameis Winston, Jameis Winston. Jameis, Jameis, Jameis. Winston, Winston, Winston. Jameis "Jameis Winston" Winston. Jameis Winston. Wameis Jinston. Jameston Winis. Jameis Winston.

Click this link to read the remaining article FootballOutsiders pulled together on Adjusted Interceptions.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Posts : 4016
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 3:53 am

@kirklandrules wrote:
This is an article about interceptions in 2019, and that means we are going to talk a lot about Jameis Winston. Jameis Winston shall be the player most frequently discussed today, and the player most frequently discussed today shall be Jameis Winston. Jimmy Garoppolo and Joe Flacco will not come up, excepting that they are compared to Jameis Winston. Jameis Winston, Jameis Winston, Jameis Winston. Jameis, Jameis, Jameis. Winston, Winston, Winston. Jameis "Jameis Winston" Winston. Jameis Winston. Wameis Jinston. Jameston Winis. Jameis Winston.

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 1797695198 2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 1797695198 2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 1797695198

That part made me laugh.

_________________
2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Great Randino



Posts : 651
Join date : 2018-08-31

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 1:29 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I wouldn't of minded Dalton as a backup. He'd of been good insurance behind Ben. When he's been healthy, and his weapons have been healthy he was a decent QB. The knock on him is his team's inability to win playoff games, but at least he got his team to the playoffs, something they weren't doing with any kind of consistency prior to him being drafted. The Cowboys did good signing him. I think it's a shot across Prescott's bow. Prescott wants to be paid like he's the best QB in the league, and he's not. He's not Patrick Mahomes, he's not Aaron Rogers, and he's not Drew Brees. He's a good QB, but he hasn't been great yet. Dalton is an insurance policy for Dallas in case they can't come to terms with Prescott in the future which I think is a distinct possibility considering he turned down a $33 Million per year contract already.

I wouldn't mind us signing a veteran backup but it'd have to be on the cheap. Someone to compete with Rudolph for that #2 spot. That would mean that Hodges/Barrett would be the odd men out.

All of that being said, I think we're fine with Rudolph at #2 for this season. We have to have a win-now mentality with Ben being at the end of his career. I think Ben plays for 1-2 more years, maybe 3 if he manages to stay very healthy, but the fact of the matter is he's getting old (as far as being an NFL athlete goes) and his body has taken a beating over his career.
But Dallas WAY overpaid for him.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Posts : 4016
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 2:29 am

@Great Randino wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I wouldn't of minded Dalton as a backup. He'd of been good insurance behind Ben. When he's been healthy, and his weapons have been healthy he was a decent QB. The knock on him is his team's inability to win playoff games, but at least he got his team to the playoffs, something they weren't doing with any kind of consistency prior to him being drafted. The Cowboys did good signing him. I think it's a shot across Prescott's bow. Prescott wants to be paid like he's the best QB in the league, and he's not. He's not Patrick Mahomes, he's not Aaron Rogers, and he's not Drew Brees. He's a good QB, but he hasn't been great yet. Dalton is an insurance policy for Dallas in case they can't come to terms with Prescott in the future which I think is a distinct possibility considering he turned down a $33 Million per year contract already.

I wouldn't mind us signing a veteran backup but it'd have to be on the cheap. Someone to compete with Rudolph for that #2 spot. That would mean that Hodges/Barrett would be the odd men out.

All of that being said, I think we're fine with Rudolph at #2 for this season. We have to have a win-now mentality with Ben being at the end of his career. I think Ben plays for 1-2 more years, maybe 3 if he manages to stay very healthy, but the fact of the matter is he's getting old (as far as being an NFL athlete goes) and his body has taken a beating over his career.
But Dallas WAY overpaid for him.

His contract is for 1 year $3 Million with up to $4 Million additional in incentives based on playing time, making the playoffs, and playing time in the playoffs. I doubt he reaches the $7 Million. Really for a player with his kind of experience it's a pretty cheap and safe contract. A lot of people rip on Dalton but honestly I think the guy is better than he gets credit for. When his team was healthy he was a pretty decent QB, but over the past few seasons they've switched coaching staff, and suffered quite a few injuries. Not to mention their offensive line was terrible. I don't think their woes were really Dalton's fault.

_________________
2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

Posts : 4857
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:39 am

The one thing I will say impressed me about Dalton was that he was not afraid to throw the ball away to avoid sacks. He protected it fairly well.I think with our WR corps he would have done well backing up Ben. I would of welcomed him as a #2.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Posts : 4016
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:58 am

@solardave wrote:
The one thing I will say impressed me about Dalton was that he was not afraid to throw the ball away to avoid sacks. He protected it fairly well.I think with our WR corps he would have done well backing up Ben. I would of welcomed him as a #2.

I concur, I mean it was fun poking fun at the guy because he was a Bengals player but in all honesty I think he was pretty good; easily the best QB they had had since they first drafted Palmer (before Kimo destroyed his knee in that playoff game).

_________________
2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.


Last edited by IowaSteeler927 on Tue May 12, 2020 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Posts : 1061
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:04 pm

Dalton is a good QB. He was on the Bungles what more could one expect?

He had to deal with assholes like Burfict giving away games because of random uncalled for cheapshots... they literally ran out and handed us a Playoff victory a few years back because their defense up and lost their minds the last 10 minutes of the game! Can't blame Dalton for that! Lol

Him going to an irrelevant Jerry Jones ran Dallas team means little. Got to feel sorry for him a little!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets



Posts : 1127
Join date : 2011-04-08

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 12:04 am

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Dalton is a good QB. He was on the Bungles what more could one expect?

He had to deal with assholes like Burfict giving away games because of random uncalled for cheapshots... they literally ran out and handed us a Playoff victory a few years back because their defense up and lost their minds the last 10 minutes of the game! Can't  blame Dalton for that! Lol

Him going to an irrelevant Jerry Jones ran Dallas team means little. Got to feel sorry for him a little!!! Lol
i can see dalton being the cowboys starter next year after jerry jones tells prescott to F off.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Posts : 4016
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 2:15 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Dalton is a good QB. He was on the Bungles what more could one expect?

He had to deal with assholes like Burfict giving away games because of random uncalled for cheapshots... they literally ran out and handed us a Playoff victory a few years back because their defense up and lost their minds the last 10 minutes of the game! Can't  blame Dalton for that! Lol

Him going to an irrelevant Jerry Jones ran Dallas team means little. Got to feel sorry for him a little!!! Lol
i can see dalton being the cowboys starter next year after jerry jones tells prescott to F off.

I agree, Prescott has gotten too big for his britches. He would have to put up a monster season this year to convince Jerry Jones to pay him the ludicrous amount he's asking for and I just don't see that happening. I think he'll have a good season, then demand big time money and they'll end up letting him test the market. Hard to say if there's any teams out there that put the kind of value on Prescott that he is putting on himself. I just don't get where he thinks he's worth more than $33 Million per year. Despite talent, and an allegedly "elite" offensive line, why is it that Dallas can't seem to get over the hump? If Prescott was truly elite, I think they'd be better than they are.

Dalton has played well when healthy, and when he's behind a decent o-line. He's also played well when his weapons aren't constantly injured. AJ Green can't seem to stay on the field and Dalton played a lot of the time without him. He's definitely an insurance policy, and a relatively cheap one considering his resume.


_________________
2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 3923
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 2:23 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Dalton is a good QB. He was on the Bungles what more could one expect?

He had to deal with assholes like Burfict giving away games because of random uncalled for cheapshots... they literally ran out and handed us a Playoff victory a few years back because their defense up and lost their minds the last 10 minutes of the game! Can't  blame Dalton for that! Lol

Him going to an irrelevant Jerry Jones ran Dallas team means little. Got to feel sorry for him a little!!! Lol
i can see dalton being the cowboys starter next year after jerry jones tells prescott to F off.

I agree, Prescott has gotten too big for his britches. He would have to put up a monster season this year to convince Jerry Jones to pay him the ludicrous amount he's asking for and I just don't see that happening. I think he'll have a good season, then demand big time money and they'll end up letting him test the market. Hard to say if there's any teams out there that put the kind of value on Prescott that he is putting on himself. I just don't get where he thinks he's worth more than $33 Million per year. Despite talent, and an allegedly "elite" offensive line, why is it that Dallas can't seem to get over the hump? If Prescott was truly elite, I think they'd be better than they are.

Dalton has played well when healthy, and when he's behind a decent o-line. He's also played well when his weapons aren't constantly injured. AJ Green can't seem to stay on the field and Dalton played a lot of the time without him. He's definitely an insurance policy, and a relatively cheap one considering his resume.


he when to the Cowboys to beat out Prescott and I think he's from Texas. I think he still has some gas in the tank.

_________________
told the wife that l was going to the bar for a couple of beers, she said ok be back in a couple hours, l said ok see you later. l called her an hour later, babe someone at the bar coughed and because of Covid-19 we are quarantined for the next 14 days.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets



Posts : 1127
Join date : 2011-04-08

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 6:16 pm

Dalton had his best season in 2015 when he wasn't asked to throw the ball 500+ times. to me that means he needs a good running game and supporting cast and he is a good game manager. i think he would be a good place holder for a team looking for a franchise QB. smart move by dallas bringing him in at a good price.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 4857
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2020 11:56 am

If I were Jones I'd dump Prescott and keep Dalton but I don't have money to burn so what do I know.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets



Posts : 1127
Join date : 2011-04-08

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2020 6:19 pm

@solardave wrote:
If I were Jones I'd dump Prescott and keep Dalton but I don't have money to burn so what do I know.
right ? 2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 2087824411 ...im pretty sure dalton could lead them to an 8-8 record..why not save the 31.5 mill.. 2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 1797695198
anyway it was a smart move by ...Jerrah... if Dak has a good showing and can take them at least deep into the playoffs...pay him. if he doesn't..buh-bye Dak.  Dalton gets a year to settle in to a new system. and he gives them a few years to look for another QB while keeping them relatively competitive.
Dalton could be the raiders Rich Gannon type of QB for the cowboys.
at this point prescott should be reminding people of Romo. he gets the fans hopes up just to give them the big let down.... 2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 1549491426
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 3923
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2020 1:32 pm

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Dalton had his best season in 2015 when he wasn't asked to throw the ball 500+ times. to me that means he needs a good running game and supporting cast and he is a good game manager. i think he would be a good place holder for a team looking for a franchise QB. smart move by dallas bringing him in at a good price.

if I remember right the Cowboys do have a good running game with Zeke and an offensive line that has carried Dak imo Dak is the player who is holding that offense back. I see it if Andy can show he can get the ball down field that'll make their running game really good. Andy could manage their offense to be a grid it out yard gaining point scoring offense.

_________________
told the wife that l was going to the bar for a couple of beers, she said ok be back in a couple hours, l said ok see you later. l called her an hour later, babe someone at the bar coughed and because of Covid-19 we are quarantined for the next 14 days.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:04 pm

Bud Dupree has filed a grievance against the Steelers. He feels is tag should be paid closer to a DE than an OLB.

https://www.reddit.com/r/steelers/comments/hoyn7c/rapoport_steelers_passrusher_bud_dupree_has_filed/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020-2021 Offseason Moves   2020-2021 Offseason Moves - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
2020-2021 Offseason Moves
Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: