Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeFormer Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be? Empty
PostSubject: Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be?   Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be? EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 12:23 am

Long story, but really good ...

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/28640013/landry-jones-face-xfl-does-want-be?platform=amp&__twitter_impression=true

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be?   Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be? EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 5:05 am

Good story. I wish him the best.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be?   Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be? EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 11:27 am

He was a pretty solid back up hope he gets a chance to shine.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be?   Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be? EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 3:42 am

Eli Rogers is playing for DC.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be?   Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 3:45 am

Jones didn't look too bad in his first start. XFL might be a good place for him.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be?   Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 6:15 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Jones didn't look too bad in his first start. XFL might be a good place for him.

I only watched the first half. I thought he did a great ODonnell impersonation. Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be? 1797695198 Reading up on the game it sounded like he had a better second half. Maybe as the year goes on this league will look better but so far I find the games remind me of an NFL pre-season.Someone said the league did not have a training camp this year so that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be?   Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be? Empty

Back to top Go down

Former Steelers QB Landry Jones is the face of the XFL. But does he want to be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: