Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGood grades for Canada Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Good grades for Canada

Go down 
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Good grades for Canada Empty
PostSubject: Good grades for Canada   Good grades for Canada EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 10:29 am

https://www.steelers.com/news/labriola-on-matt-canada-gets-it

I like Bob Labriola. He's a no-nonsense kind of guy so for him to say good things about Matt Canada is uplifting to me. I hope he can bring out the best MR we can get. Mason just might surprise us.
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Good grades for Canada   Good grades for Canada EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 5:48 am

@solardave wrote:

I like Bob Labriola. He's a no-nonsense kind of guy so for him to say good things about Matt Canada is uplifting to me. I hope he can bring out the best MR we can get. Mason just might surprise us.

I hope that he helps develop Mason, but I also hope that Mason doesn't see the field at all this season.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Good grades for Canada   Good grades for Canada EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:58 am

@Lokki wrote:
@solardave wrote:

I hope that he helps develop Mason, but I also hope that Mason doesn't see the field at all this season.  

If either Rudolph, Lynch, or Hodges see the field again this season, this will be me...

Good grades for Canada Giphy

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Good grades for Canada   Good grades for Canada EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 5:14 am

I wouldn't care to see any of our backup QBs hit the field as long as it is to take a knee.Good grades for Canada 2981382511
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Good grades for Canada   Good grades for Canada EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 7:55 am

@solardave wrote:
I wouldn't care to see any of our backup QBs hit the field as long as it is to take a knee.Good grades for Canada 2981382511

I hope to see a lot of our backup QBs in the game...when it is 45-7 in the 4th quarter for mop up duty.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Good grades for Canada   Good grades for Canada EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 8:20 pm

Betting if the O struggles this year he (Canada) takes over. Someones head will have to roll and it wont be Tomlins so if the O struggles Fitchner would likely get the ax.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Good grades for Canada   Good grades for Canada EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 3:32 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Betting if the O struggles this year he (Canada) takes over. Someones head will have to roll and it wont be Tomlins so if the O struggles Fitchner would likely get the ax.

If Ben stays healthy I don't see the O struggling. But if they do I agree it will be Fitchner's head that rolls.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Good grades for Canada   Good grades for Canada EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 5:58 pm

Steelers offense was in a bad way all around, no running game to help out the young back ups, tea off on the QB Steelers ain't got no running game.

PostSubject: Re: Good grades for Canada   Good grades for Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Good grades for Canada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: