Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJoe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs Empty
PostSubject: Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs   Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 8:46 am

As a three-time Pro Bowler, Joe Haden knows a thing or two about matching up with big-time wide receivers. And the Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback likes what he sees out of rookie wide receiver Chase Claypool.

https://247sports.com/Article/Joe-Haden-Chase-Claypool-problem-Pittsburgh-Steelers-Notre-Dame-football-150426853/

I liked this pick

told the wife that l was going to the bar for a couple of beers, she said ok be back in a couple hours, l said ok see you later. l called her an hour later, babe someone at the bar coughed and because of Covid-19 we are quarantined for the next 14 days.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs   Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 8:52 am

Ben Roethlisberger is quickly building chemistry with WR Chase Claypool

The Steelers are just two weeks into 2020 training camp, and Ben Roethlisberger is already building a rapport with his new wide receiver, Chase Claypool.

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2020/08/18/pittsburgh-steelers-ben-roethlisberger-chase-claypool-chemistry/

saying a lot right there

told the wife that l was going to the bar for a couple of beers, she said ok be back in a couple hours, l said ok see you later. l called her an hour later, babe someone at the bar coughed and because of Covid-19 we are quarantined for the next 14 days.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs   Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 8:55 am

Why not? He's a big kid with lots of potential and they are saying he's working his but off so I'm all in. He may very well be the best WR of this class and that's saying a lot because there are some outstanding guys here.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs   Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 7:04 pm

@effyou515 wrote:
Ben Roethlisberger is quickly building chemistry with WR Chase Claypool

The Steelers are just two weeks into 2020 training camp, and Ben Roethlisberger is already building a rapport with his new wide receiver, Chase Claypool.

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2020/08/18/pittsburgh-steelers-ben-roethlisberger-chase-claypool-chemistry/

saying a lot right there

This is an important story. Remember for years Washington couldn't get on the field because lack of chemistry with Ben? Claypool seems to be getting it already.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs   Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 7:30 pm

@solardave wrote:
Why not? He's a big kid with lots of potential and they are saying he's working his but off so I'm all in. He may very well be the best WR of this class and that's saying a lot because there are some outstanding guys here.

[img]Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs 4ecf1810[/img]

or he could be another Limas Sweed ... Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs 2893009358

you would think year after year ,letdown after letdown we would be a bit more pessimistic when it comes to new guys . Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs 1797695198

im still not convinced Ben is going to be worth a shit this year.  Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs 2087824411
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs   Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 5:32 am

I haven't seen much from camp outside of the little tidbits that the NFL has shown due to limited access with COVID going on.

That being said, what little I have seen from Ben... Dude is throwing a better ball. You can just see it. Just looks to have more zip on it, and the spirals are tight. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but it's definitely something that I noticed.

As for Claypool, this kid has all the makings of a star receiver but we haven't seen it on the field against defenses that hit. I'll be more excited when we see him get some playing time.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs   Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe Haden: Chase Claypool will be a problem for defensive backs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: