Steelers Xtreme Forum


 
HomeSteelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

 

 Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Posts : 4944
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family Empty
PostSubject: Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family   Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 3:42 pm

All 3 of the Watt brothers are healthy and will play.

https://www.steelers.com/news/not-watt-they-expected
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 4075
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family   Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 7:26 pm

Watt?

_________________
told the wife that l was going to the bar for a couple of beers, she said ok be back in a couple hours, l said ok see you later. l called her an hour later, babe someone at the bar coughed and because of Covid-19 we are quarantined for the next 14 days.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 3071
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family   Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 8:39 am

Ben putting in extra work.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 4075
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family   Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:19 am

All hands on deck: No Steelers will miss Sunday’s game because of injury

https://triblive.com/sports/all-hands-on-deck-no-steelers-will-miss-sundays-game-because-of-injury/

_________________
told the wife that l was going to the bar for a couple of beers, she said ok be back in a couple hours, l said ok see you later. l called her an hour later, babe someone at the bar coughed and because of Covid-19 we are quarantined for the next 14 days.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family   Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 2:41 pm

I hope Decastro isn't rushing to come back to soon. Dotson did an awesome job against Denver and showed he can handle himself well in the NFL at least as a backup if not starter in the future. If Decastro isnt close to 100% he should sit out another game to get healthy.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets



Posts : 1191
Join date : 2011-04-08

Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family   Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 1:05 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
I hope Decastro isn't rushing to come back to soon. Dotson did an awesome job against Denver and showed he can handle himself well in the NFL at least as a backup if not starter in the future. If Decastro isnt close to 100% he should sit out another game to get healthy.

my question is..is Dotson a better at his position at guard than Okafor is a right tackle ? i suspect he is. i would start Dotson at guard and move fieler back to right tackle. we already know fieler is a better tackle than Chuks.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 4944
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family   Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 4:51 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
I hope Decastro isn't rushing to come back to soon. Dotson did an awesome job against Denver and showed he can handle himself well in the NFL at least as a backup if not starter in the future. If Decastro isnt close to 100% he should sit out another game to get healthy.

my question is..is Dotson a better at his position at guard than Okafor is a right tackle ? i suspect he is.  i would start Dotson at guard and move fieler back to right tackle. we already know fieler is a better tackle than Chuks.

Yet Chuks held JJ to no sacks and 1 tackle, 3 assists. I know it's one sample but I think he played a hell of a game. I'll tell you this much. Fieler is much better run blocking than he is in pass protection. This line is a work in progress and I hope we don't have anymore injuries there.
I like how Connor and McFarland ran the ball and that one run Connor had where Fieler pulled was a thing of beauty. My question is where is Fitz? He seems to be lost out there. I never thought I'd say Edmunds is playing better than him,especially when Edmunds isn't exactly lighting it up.
If Ben gets dialed in on long passes with his WRs this offense can be explosive as all get out. After all the years we complained about Ben under throwing now we can complain about him over throwing them. Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family 1797695198
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 4075
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family   Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 9:07 am

the thing l like about Fielder playing LG he can pull and block now the Steelers can run the same type of running plays left or right side.

_________________
told the wife that l was going to the bar for a couple of beers, she said ok be back in a couple hours, l said ok see you later. l called her an hour later, babe someone at the bar coughed and because of Covid-19 we are quarantined for the next 14 days.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 4075
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family   Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 9:30 am

https://triblive.com/sports/watt-brothers-relish-being-on-same-field-steelers-t-j-derek-get-better-of-j-j-texans/

Watt brothers relish being on same field; Steelers’ T.J., Derek get better of J.J., Texans

T.J. Watt revealed he wore a microphone during the game.

“There was a lot of build-up that went into this week and so much media,” Watt said. “Being mic’d up for the first time, I think you’ll find out how much of a boring person I am on the field. I don’t talk much.

“I just tried to soak (the brothers’ matchup) up as much as possible. It wasn’t a normal week. I think I would be remiss if I said it was.”

when the 3 Watt brothers were on the field after the game talking to each other would really like to have a picture of that moment and signed by all 3 that was some history happening.

_________________
told the wife that l was going to the bar for a couple of beers, she said ok be back in a couple hours, l said ok see you later. l called her an hour later, babe someone at the bar coughed and because of Covid-19 we are quarantined for the next 14 days.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 4944
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family   Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 9:38 am

@effyou515 wrote:
https://triblive.com/sports/watt-brothers-relish-being-on-same-field-steelers-t-j-derek-get-better-of-j-j-texans/

Watt brothers relish being on same field; Steelers’ T.J., Derek get better of J.J., Texans

T.J. Watt revealed he wore a microphone during the game.

“There was a lot of build-up that went into this week and so much media,” Watt said. “Being mic’d up for the first time, I think you’ll find out how much of a boring person I am on the field. I don’t talk much.

“I just tried to soak (the brothers’ matchup) up as much as possible. It wasn’t a normal week. I think I would be remiss if I said it was.”

when the 3 Watt brothers were on the field after the game talking to each other would really like to have a picture of that moment and signed by all 3 that was some history happening.

Never heard TJ once. I'm a big JJ fan and almost always root for him with exceptions like yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family   Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Steelers VS Texans is a big deal for the Watt family
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: