Steelers Xtreme Forum

Hometexans vs steelers game - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

texans vs steelers game

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jak341

jak341

texans vs steelers game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 2:57 pm

Someone please catch the ball.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:01 pm

D needs a stop on this drive

told the wife that l was going to the bar for a couple of beers, she said ok be back in a couple hours, l said ok see you later. l called her an hour later, babe someone at the bar coughed and because of Covid-19 we are quarantined for the next 14 days.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:05 pm

got the stop now get the score

told the wife that l was going to the bar for a couple of beers, she said ok be back in a couple hours, l said ok see you later. l called her an hour later, babe someone at the bar coughed and because of Covid-19 we are quarantined for the next 14 days.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:11 pm

Watching a bit of an illegal stream lol, defense looks a bit lackadaisical today and the receivers need to stop dropping passes.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:20 pm

Offense is not fun to watch to say the least. Dropping passes left and right, no separation, and blocking from the O-Line is terrible.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:25 pm

Terrell Edmunds smoked.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:29 pm

int, time for the offense to something.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:41 pm

Conner with a TD. Now the defense needs to close this out.

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:43 pm

Finally, some cohesion.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:44 pm

Texas defense getting winded

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:45 pm

Alright. 3 and out. Let's get a TD and put this thing away.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:46 pm

TJ all day.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:47 pm

texas defense is punched out

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:47 pm

Texans D looks gassed.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:49 pm

Go. For. It.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:53 pm

Two hands on the ball Chase.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:58 pm

4th and 1 and got it. That may be game.

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:59 pm

Ground them into the dirt in the 2nd half. Gotta love it.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 4:18 pm

I want to ask everyone here a question. When was the last time we were anxious because Ben was over throwing his WR. He's thrown at least 3 passes at or around 55 yards. They got to get in sync and more game time for Claypool couldn't hurt. I'm lovin' Ray Ray. Dude is fun to watch and it's not if with him it's when. Chuks had a really good game containing JJ all day. We had some serious lapses on D but played much better in the second half.

3-0
Back to top Go down
schillah

schillah

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 4:20 pm

love that the steelers had a game like this and having to fight back. Great resolve

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 4:22 pm

There's plenty to criticize about this game, but it was a good win. Both offense and defense struggled at times, but both made plays when it mattered most. I feel much better about this win than I did last week's.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

schillah likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 4:26 pm

Tough hard fought win. The D got stingy that second half and the O did just enough. Another W and that's what matters.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 12:53 am

might not of been a sexy win but l saw a Steelers team that kept fighting and ground down the Texans team and their defense was gassed at the end and the Steelers made the later in the game adjustment that stopped and out scored the Texans for the win. The Texans didn't score one point in the second half. the Steelers offense is still a work in progress but when they do click their hard to stop.

the defense the Steelers have won with for years, stop the run and pressure the Quarterback, yes they might give up some passing yards but the pressure on the QB gets them those timely turnovers.

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 1:49 am

It was good to see them run the ball effectively today. Glad DeCastro is back. It was great to see McFarland out there....151 yds on ground between him and Conner.

D holds Watson to 5 yds rushing and 5 sacks, held the team to 29 total yds rushing.

It still doesn't feel like things are right, but they are 3-0, and it seemed like this may have been their best game so far. Let's get 4-0 next week.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 9:42 am

In this article Labriola explains why the middle was open all day for Watson.

https://www.steelers.com/news/labriola-on-the-win-over-the-texans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: texans vs steelers game   texans vs steelers game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

texans vs steelers game
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: