Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homesteelers vs ravens - Page 6 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

steelers vs ravens

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

steelers vs ravens - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: steelers vs ravens   steelers vs ravens - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:26 pm

Gameballs:

TJ Watt for being TJ Watt, always making plays
Outside of him I'm going for some unexpecting names:

Robert Spilane: a pick 6, a fumble recovery, can cover and good against the run. Most importantly, not a drop off from Bush which means I wouldn't pay Bush once his rookie contract is over unless he wants a team friendly contract.

JuJu: His physicality to scramble for first downs kept drives alive in the second half, wearing down the Ravens D

Jordan Berry: Yes, one mediocre punt, but outside of that much needed great punts. Seemed like cutting him has lit a fir under his belly.

Goats:

The injuries of Alualu and Heyward, hoping it's nothing serious.

Sidenote 1: Really hate the Stanley injury. I know it's the Ravens but I don't like when injuries like that affect teams for the rest of the season.

Sidenote 2: Watching Seahawks 49ers now, I know we have a great WR group, but man I really wish DK Metcalf would be a Steeler!
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: steelers vs ravens   steelers vs ravens - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:36 pm

Oh, did I mention that we're 7-0? steelers vs ravens - Page 6 2981382511
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: steelers vs ravens   steelers vs ravens - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 7:36 pm

Waiting on the injuries too, but 7-0 sure is sweet. With head to head tiebreakers we have a 3 game lead on rats and 4 on Cleveland.

PostSubject: Re: steelers vs ravens   steelers vs ravens - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 7:41 pm

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
somebody has sold their soul to the devil to get a win off of that shit show performance.... steelers vs ravens - Page 6 2306309830

Indeed it was ugly. I was really sickened at halftime. There's something to be said about fighting back from where they were and thru the rats running it down their throats to come away with the W. A lot of times games with them are ugly. I'm just glad it's an ugly win opposed to a 5 star defensive and offensive performances that got us pretty loss.

jak341

PostSubject: Re: steelers vs ravens   steelers vs ravens - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 9:22 pm

Lokki likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: steelers vs ravens   steelers vs ravens - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:41 pm

Buggs got better as the game went on could be a future starter.

jak341

PostSubject: Re: steelers vs ravens   steelers vs ravens - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 12:12 pm

Well then.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: steelers vs ravens   steelers vs ravens - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 1:21 am

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Sure would be nice to have a bye week coming up.... fucking Titans...

We are playing the Cowboys this weekend. Our backups should be able to beat that team. I would treat it like a bye week for guys that are banged up if I was Tomlin.

Knowing our team though, they'll find a way to make this game way closer than it ever should have been.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: steelers vs ravens   steelers vs ravens - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 4:41 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@SteelerFreak58 wrote:

We are playing the Cowboys this weekend. Our backups should be able to beat that team. I would treat it like a bye week for guys that are banged up if I was Tomlin.

Knowing our team though, they'll find a way to make this game way closer than it ever should have been.

Yeah I can see DiNucci being the offensive player of the week. steelers vs ravens - Page 6 2913999526
Seriously we can't take Dallas lightly because we can not afford to revert back to playing to the level of our competition. I'd like to see Tomlin go with all available starters until the game is in the bag and then pull them. This is of course if we jump out in front by a bunch. I don't know if I'd play Connor in this game. Let him rest while Snell and McFarland do their job.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: steelers vs ravens   steelers vs ravens - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 5:33 am

@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@SteelerFreak58 wrote:

Yeah I can see DiNucci being the offensive player of the week. steelers vs ravens - Page 6 2913999526
Seriously we can't take Dallas lightly because we can not afford to revert back to playing to the level of our competition. I'd like to see Tomlin go with all available starters until the game is in the bag and then pull them. This is of course if we jump out in front by a bunch. I don't know if I'd play Connor in this game. Let him rest while Snell and McFarland do their job.

I wouldn't even dream of letting Heyward, Hilton, or Alualu play at all. Let those dudes heal up. Guessing Alualu wouldn't play at all anyways but I think if this was another divisional game they'd probably consider playing Hilton/Heyward. It's Dallas, let them heal up. So I agree, available starters should play the majority of the game unless it turns into a blowout (oh man I hope so).

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: steelers vs ravens   steelers vs ravens - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 8:29 pm

Dallas is a sub .500 team. I am terrified 3rd stringer comes out and burns us... Ben throws 2 pick 6s and the team gets stunned. History folks it matters!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: steelers vs ravens   steelers vs ravens - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 10:20 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Dallas is a sub .500 team. I am terrified 3rd stringer comes out and burns us... Ben throws 2 pick 6s and the team gets stunned. History folks it matters!!! Lol
but it sure would suck to lose a key starter in the first quarter of a game that may end up not even being close. remember last year ? the entire season was over before it even started. this game against a non divisional rival, or a non conference rival isnt a must win.... steelers vs ravens - Page 6 2087824411
maybe i wouldnt bench starters , but other guys would for sure see a bump in playing time. i think williamson isnt eligible for this game because of covid rules, but i sure would have been nice if he could get his feet wet in this game.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: steelers vs ravens   steelers vs ravens - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

steelers vs ravens
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: