Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeThunderstruck by the 2020 Steelers Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Thunderstruck by the 2020 Steelers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

Thunderstruck by the 2020 Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Thunderstruck by the 2020 Steelers   Thunderstruck by the 2020 Steelers EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 9:09 pm

A few of the Steelers' opponents have wondered thus far: "We were doing really good against them, but then we lost?" Well, that's because this "current" incarnation strikes like lightning, and just when you thought it was a clear day. For as rare as a literal lightning strike might be, this team is pretty regular at becoming electricity embodied during vast stretches of game-time. So, it won't just be the Steelers' defense that inducts your darkest hour, because the offense is already transforming this energy into electrocution paralysis, and you won't be properly grounded for some time afterwards. Yeah, cue AC/DC, and crank it to '20, because these Steelers are gonna leave you Thunderstruck! Or, as someone said it better:

Thunderstruck by the 2020 Steelers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: