Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homeravens vs steelers - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

ravens vs steelers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
jak341

jak341

ravens vs steelers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 4:05 pm

@Wallace108 wrote:

They seem to be taking it well enough.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 4:57 pm

could be a good thing the Rarbirds might be a rona factory right right now. Titans fucking the Steelers again giving the Ravens the rona.

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 5:28 pm

Hairbo has a history of crying to the NFL when he doesn't get his way. Probably did just that since his team was at a disadvantage. It didn't matter that the Steelers missed their bye before the first meeting. He still had his and had 2 weeks to prepare. Tomlin made comments along those lines last time.

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 7:47 pm

115pm on NBC sunday
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 3:46 am

I hope we stomp their asses for a change. Run the score up from the start.

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 5:15 am

@solardave wrote:

That would be awesome ravens vs steelers - Page 2 1948569602

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 5:33 am

@LambertWardSteel wrote:
@solardave wrote:

That would be awesome ravens vs steelers - Page 2 1948569602

ravens vs steelers - Page 2 1153444892 murder the rat bastard so the rest of the NFL takes notice ravens vs steelers - Page 2 344726530

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 5:47 am

I was in favor of postponing this game until Sunday, because things like this can happen to any team. Now that I've read that the Ravens have brought this upon their own and if they can't play on Sunday (which is very well likely), Ravens should forfeit this game. I hate forfeits, but they should be punished. Oh, and if you take this serious as an organisation you shouldn't discipline the guy, you should fire him.

https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-discipline-strength-and-conditioning-coach-for-conduct-related-to-recent-

effyou515 and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 6:18 am

@Stella Nation wrote:
I was in favor of postponing this game until Sunday, because things like this can happen to any team. Now that I've read that the Ravens have brought this upon their own and if they can't play on Sunday (which is very well likely), Ravens should forfeit this game. I hate forfeits, but they should be punished. Oh, and if you take this serious as an organisation you shouldn't discipline the guy, you should fire him.

https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-discipline-strength-and-conditioning-coach-for-conduct-related-to-recent-

It looks like there will be punishment for the organization. Maybe a late round draft pick forfeiture. ravens vs steelers - Page 2 2087824411
I think they should offer Hairball a choice. Forfeit the game or wear only a diaper on the sideline to demonstrate what a whinny little bitch he is. ravens vs steelers - Page 2 1378315869

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 6:20 am

@Stella Nation wrote:

It looks like there will be punishment for the organization. Maybe a late round draft pick forfeiture. ravens vs steelers - Page 2 2087824411
I think they should offer Hairball a choice. Forfeit the game or wear only a diaper on the sideline to demonstrate what a whinny little bitch he is. ravens vs steelers - Page 2 1378315869

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you enjoy your day with family and friends.

Stella Nation likes this post

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 9:44 am

May not happen Sunday either.

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 9:54 am

@jak341 wrote:

What I already feared... If that's the case the Ravens should be punished harsh since it's one of their coaches who caused all the trouble. If you don't follow protocols it's not on other teams (us this time) to suffer consequences.

Btw Happy thanksgiving to you all!
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 10:24 am

@Stella Nation wrote:
@jak341 wrote:

What I already feared... If that's the case the Ravens should be punished harsh since it's one of their coaches who caused all the trouble. If you don't follow protocols it's not on other teams (us this time) to suffer consequences.

I don't see any punishment. None has been doled out thus far to any team.

If this game cannot be played, where does it go? The Ravens have next Thursday's match against the Cowboys, so I can't see it slipping into the week. I do see one suggestion creeping up in various places: adding a team to the playoffs, and no team gets a first round bye.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 10:42 am

@jak341 wrote:
@Stella Nation wrote:
@jak341 wrote:

I don't see any punishment. None has been doled out thus far to any team.

If this game cannot be played, where does it go? The Ravens have next Thursday's match against the Cowboys, so I can't see it slipping into the week. I do see one suggestion creeping up in various places: adding a team to the playoffs, and no team gets a first round bye.

Yeah, in the name of player safety, the league will add extra games and make more money ... player safety is the key.

Anyways, I'm glad the Steelers aren't playing today. Only because the Ratbirds are a Rona dumpster fire right now and I'd rather they take a few days to ensure the Steelers don't roll around with those diseased flying rats and end up having this burn through their roster.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

effyou515 and solardave like this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 3:10 pm

@Stella Nation wrote:

Agreed he should be fired. Hairball and the rest of the leadership should be held responsible too and disciplined by the league. If they can't play this weekend it should at that point become a forfeit. I don't want to see the Steelers paying for the other team like they've been doing all season for the Titans.

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 4:01 pm

We are gonna beat the piss out of them either way... Thursday... Sunday... fuck them... and Harbooger...

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 4:40 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
We are gonna beat the piss out of them either way... Thursday... Sunday... fuck them... and Harbooger...

ravens vs steelers - Page 2 230572241

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 4:47 pm

@Stella Nation wrote:

i heard one of the talking heads, dont remember which one , say the reason forfeiting is not considered an option is because they would still have to pay the players for that game. owners would lose tens of millions.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 5:28 pm

Latest list. More still rumored.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 6:31 pm

@jak341 wrote:

ravens vs steelers - Page 2 Rb10

Last edited by Master_Of_Puppets on Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 6:44 pm

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@jak341 wrote:

so are they all out for sunday ?

I can't find anything indicating either way.

I would think early week exposures may have a chance, provided they test negative. Of course, none of them have practiced. The team hasn't practiced in days either.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 6:55 pm

@jak341 wrote:
@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@jak341 wrote:

so are they all out for sunday ?

I can't find anything indicating either way.

I would think early week exposures may have a chance, provided they test negative. Of course, none of them have practiced. The team hasn't practiced in days either.
i took a screen shot from espn (up above ^)...looks to be somewhat up to date. the rats are very thin at depth in some positions. any injuries during the game would have serious impact on this game. would be great if mark andrews couldnt play .. ravens vs steelers - Page 2 1797695198

ravens vs steelers - Page 2 Rb110
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 7:49 pm

Breaking.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 7:53 pm

looks like there will be a week 18 and no bye week. they wont be playing sunday.. No
i wouldnt put it past harbaugh to fake tests results to get out of playing this game this week .
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:41 pm

Play with your backups or forfeit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ravens vs steelers
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: