Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homeravens vs steelers - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

ravens vs steelers

Go down 
+12
SteelerFreak58
kirklandrules
Wallace108
Shalieve5090
stlrtruck
Master_Of_Puppets
jak341
Stella Nation
LambertWardSteel
solardave
IowaSteeler927
effyou515
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

ravens vs steelers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:51 pm

I have to agree with those tweets as well, and this is becoming some world-class bs that points towards teams being borderline rewarded for botching their Covid-19 protocol. They screw up, and now everyone else has to pay for their mistake.

How about this notion: Field an F-ing Team (FFT)
What happens when you're plagued with injuries? (Such as we were in 2019) You field a team and play with what you have, and are given no concessions by the NFUL. Now a team gets sick, and they get a pass. BS.

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 10:55 pm

@Shalieve5090 wrote:
Play with your backups or forfeit

I agree with this. The fact is they have it traced to one individual who showed up sick, didn't tell anyone, and refused to mask up. Where was Harbaugh and the rest of team leadership? Give them a lesson they'll remember. Harbaugh's whiny ass likely wants it postponed now until his star QB tests negative.

Shalieve5090 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 1:43 am

scumball...i mean harbaugh has said no one is to report to the facility until monday. sounds like to me he is expecting the game to not be played on sunday.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 3:05 am

Does anyone else feel like in this scenario we're playing the part of Donald Trump and Hairball is playing Joe Biden. Didn't the league office say that they could punish teams with a forfeit. The bad part is under this rational they could charge us with the forfeit. ravens vs steelers - Page 3 2913999526
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 9:43 am

a Ravens forfeit move on to the Washington Football Team game, the Ravens are rona hot and really don't want the Steelers playing the sick bastards and messing up Steelers Football.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 12:20 pm

Practice has been canceled today.

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 1:56 pm

Joe Haden was in a fender bender today. Looks like everyone is OK, but the Rolls has some damage.

Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 3:34 pm

Fuckin game got moved to 8pm Tuesday now. Fuck the Ravens and this bullshit. So now the steelers will have 4 days off between Tuesday and Sunday vs Washington? So beyond stupid

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 4:02 pm

@Shalieve5090 wrote:
Fuckin game got moved to 8pm Tuesday now. Fuck the Ravens and this bullshit. So now the steelers will have 4 days off between Tuesday and Sunday vs Washington? So beyond stupid

ravens vs steelers - Page 3 3327560342

ravens vs steelers - Page 3 2625562446 What ^^^ he said Fuck the Ratbirds and their virus warfare. ravens vs steelers - Page 3 2306309830

LambertWardSteel and Shalieve5090 like this post

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 4:26 pm

Our own COVID-19 list.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 4:32 pm

Who ever makes it to the SB wins by default. Why are the Rats getting special consideration?
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 10:49 pm

i asked this before and i'll ask it again...did any of you REALLY think these morons could have self control and isolate themselves in a reasonable manner ? i mean they literally dont have to leave their house except to go to the facilities. they can afford to have everything delivered to them or done for them. personally i dont have a problem not shaking peoples hands and staying at a reasonable distance. i wear the goofy mask when i go in to a store, but not for myself, because i dont think they would actually prevent you from getting it. i seen a stat where like 85% of the people who did get it said they were following the guidelines. but i wear it just so the paranoid people dont get triggered. to me its kind of like carry a bible in to a cage full of hungry lions and thinking it is somehow going to protect you.

solardave, LambertWardSteel and Shalieve5090 like this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 12:44 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
i asked this before and i'll ask it again...did any of you REALLY think these morons could have self control and isolate themselves in a reasonable manner ? i mean they literally dont have to leave their house except to go to the facilities. they can afford to have everything delivered to them or done for them. personally i dont have a problem not shaking peoples hands and staying at a reasonable distance. i wear the goofy mask when i go in to a store, but not for myself, because i dont think they would actually prevent you from getting it. i seen a stat where like 85% of the people who did get it said they were following the guidelines. but i wear it just so the paranoid people dont get triggered. to me its kind of like carry a bible in to a cage full of hungry lions and thinking it is somehow going to protect you.

I'll wear a mask for the same reason as you. I do it because it does provide some protection but more so because there are a lot of people ill at ease, frantic is a better term, and I'll do it mainly out of respect to them. I'm a veterinarian, in dealing with this sort of thing in a surgical setting, a mask provides a bit of protection but it is really only a starting point. It's kind of like wearing a bulletproof vest but not wearing a helmet in a gunfight.

I'm about ready to concede this season to the virus. This is discouraging for reasons far greater and more important than the NFL, but within the context of the discussion on this board we're at our best start in franchise history. The biggest opponent we face should be the team on our schedule that week. I used to think the biggest villains in the NFL were brady, belicheat, and the rats. But they're second to this. Hopefully we can get to Tuesday w/o losing anymore players to the list. Likely the NFL doesn't cut us the breaks everyone else is getting. If anything we'll continue to be penalized by other teams.

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:20 am

@LambertWardSteel wrote:

I'll wear a mask for the same reason as you. I do it because it does provide some protection but more so because there are a lot of people ill at ease, frantic is a better term, and I'll do it mainly out of respect to them. I'm a veterinarian, in dealing with this sort of thing in a surgical setting, a mask provides a bit of protection but it is really only a starting point. It's kind of like wearing a bulletproof vest but not wearing a helmet in a gunfight.

I'm about ready to concede this season to the virus. This is discouraging for reasons far greater and more important than the NFL, but within the context of the discussion on this board we're at our best start in franchise history. The biggest opponent we face should be the team on our schedule that week. I used to think the biggest villains in the NFL were brady, belicheat, and the rats. But they're second to this. Hopefully we can get to Tuesday w/o losing anymore players to the list. Likely the NFL doesn't cut us the breaks everyone else is getting. If anything we'll continue to be penalized by other teams.
i dont no man..i mean the same politicians who are trying to lock everyone in their houses and destroy the economy  , said NOTHING about the rioters. in fact some of them endorsed it . as a rule when it comes to politics and corporations , you need to examine who is benefiting and making money off a crises or a war and that will answer your "why" did this happen , then draw your conclusions from there...so who is benefiting from this ? China , democrats, and online retailers like amazon. those 3 happen to share connections.
do you think it is a coincidence , phizer announces a vaccine, right AFTER , the election ? also after ...Trump Targets Drug Prices With 2 Orders Using International Pricing, Ending Rebates

Last edited by Master_Of_Puppets on Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 12:11 pm

@LambertWardSteel wrote:

i dont no man..i mean the same politicians who are trying to lock everyone in their houses and destroy the economy  , said NOTHING about the rioters. in fact some of them endorsed it . as a rule when it comes to politics and corporations , you need to examine who is benefiting and making money off a crises or a war and that will answer your "why" did this happen , then draw your conclusions from there...so who is benefiting from this ? China , democrats, and online retailers like amazon. those 3 happen to share connections.
do you think it is a coincidence , phizer announces a vaccine, right AFTER , the election ? also after ...Trump Targets Drug Prices With 2 Orders Using International Pricing, Ending Rebates
https://www.ajmc.com/view/trump-targets-drug-prices-with-2-orders
romeny
ravens vs steelers - Page 3 Original
warren
ravens vs steelers - Page 3 Warren

pelosi
ravens vs steelers - Page 3 200603165547-01-pelosi-george-floyd-protest-0603-exlarge-169
portland mayor
ravens vs steelers - Page 3 E6J4MWGNYEI6VEPRFCWKJWBTUA

and many more

making the money online shopping websites big box retail and grocery store chains Pelosi won't sponsor a bill unless it has all the progressive pork in it so the little guy/gal be damned you ain't getting shit. in reality the democratic machine is for corporate democratic lobby the democratic plantation going to get the check at least the republican machine is trying to get a few crumbs down to main street America.

these democratic covid-19 lock downs apply to everyone except the democratic politicians and their rioters.

not calling the election but watch who Biden puts in his cabinet l'm betting it'll be democratic cronies and lobbyists.

just imho.

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 12:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:53 pm

Danny Smith also tested positive, not that he's a big loss.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 4:35 pm

Politics aside it looks like its hitting the Steelers hard now...
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 4:36 pm

6 more Ravens added.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 6:43 pm

so its not even looking like tuesday will be a go.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 10:02 pm

Quote :
49ers working on relocating games, practice after new COVID-19 order bans all recreational activities

Quote :
Broncos to face Saints without QB Drew Lock, both backups after all were deemed high-risk contacts

Quote :
NFL prohibits in-person team activities on Nov. 30, Dec. 1 in response to COVID-19 surge

so shit and needles SanFransico banned sports...and the donkeys dont have a qb on the roster , yet game hasnt been postponed yet... ravens vs steelers - Page 3 1549491426

how can they play a game on tuesday if team activities are prohibited ? isnt playing a game a team activity ? ravens vs steelers - Page 3 2829330259
Back to top Go down
JPPT1974

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 12:24 am

Well be prepared for the Steelers to go 11-0 there. And may be undefeated after this season!

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 7:50 pm

the NFL continues with its inconsistent "policies". change the steelers game not once but twice because of the ravens rona cases , but they make denver play with a wide receiver at qb ... ravens vs steelers - Page 3 798776511

ravens vs steelers - Page 3 D10

if anyone ever tries to tell you there is no favoritism for certain players and teams , they are damn liars.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:49 pm

ravens vs steelers - Page 3 Sdc10
ravens vs steelers - Page 3 Rdc10
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 11:19 pm

the NFL continues with its inconsistent "policies". change the steelers game not once but twice because of the ravens rona cases , but they make denver play with a wide receiver at qb ... ravens vs steelers - Page 3 798776511

ravens vs steelers - Page 3 D10

if anyone ever tries to tell you there is no favoritism for certain players and teams , they are damn liars.

Basically the NFL was trying to make an example of the Broncos. Frankly I agree with it. The Ravens/Steelers had a huge outbreak hence moving the game. The Broncos was an instance of guys blatantly disregarding protocols so therefore they get what they deserve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ravens vs steelers
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: