Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homeravens vs steelers - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

ravens vs steelers

Go down 
+12
SteelerFreak58
kirklandrules
Wallace108
Shalieve5090
stlrtruck
Master_Of_Puppets
jak341
Stella Nation
LambertWardSteel
solardave
IowaSteeler927
effyou515
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

ravens vs steelers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 1:27 am

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2020/11/29/21725054/what-players-do-the-ravens-have-available-for-tuesdays-game-with-the-steelers-week-12-lamar-jackson

What players do the Ravens have available for Tuesday’s game with the Steelers?

Quote :
The Baltimore Ravens have 22 players currently on the NFL’s Reserve/COVID-19 List. With the game at Heinz Field with the Steelers on Tuesday still set to take place, do the Ravens have enough players to compete? It’s not about having key players, but having enough bodies to field a team. Additionally, do they have enough players at each position?

First, let’s look at the numbers. The NFL allows for 53 players to be on the active roster with 16 players on the practice squad. So a total of 69 players are available to field a team. With 22 players on the Covid list, one would assume there are 47 players left to play. In fact, there are 50 players available currently as three players on the Reserve/COVID-19 List were already on the Reserve/Injured List.

l say... l say... play the game with who you got or forfeit.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 1:38 am

A FORFEIT would be nice to give our guys a much deserved break , but selfishly i wanna see em throw a beat down on the ratbirds that are still standing ... ravens vs steelers - Page 4 1549491426
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 1:44 am

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2020/11/29/21725028/nfl-reportedly-believes-the-baltimore-ravens-covid-19-outbreak-is-over-steelers-week-12-news

NFL reportedly believes the Baltimore Ravens’ COVID-19 outbreak is over

Quote :
the NFL has stated they believe any further positive tests from the organization would stem from community spread, not from the original outbreak.

According to La Confora, all at-risk close contacts have tested as expected and the league sees the end of the transmission from the original source, a strength and conditioning coach who was positive and failed to wear a tracking device, failed to wear a mask and failed to report symptoms.

who trusts the NFL?

bu.. bu.. but my fantasy football team. ravens vs steelers - Page 4 1797695198

Last edited by effyou515 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 1:47 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
A FORFEIT would be nice to give our guys a much deserved break , but selfishly i wanna see em throw a beat down on the ratbirds that are still standing ... ravens vs steelers - Page 4 1549491426

ravens vs steelers - Page 4 3562723908
l like watching the Ravens getting beat no matter who they're playing.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 1:49 am

@Shalieve5090 wrote:
the NFL continues with its inconsistent "policies".  change the steelers game not once but twice because of the ravens rona cases , but they make denver play with a wide receiver at qb ... ravens vs steelers - Page 4 798776511

ravens vs steelers - Page 4 D10

if anyone ever tries to tell you there is no favoritism for certain players and teams , they are damn liars.

Basically the NFL was trying to make an example of the Broncos. Frankly I agree with it. The Ravens/Steelers had a huge outbreak hence moving the game. The Broncos was an instance of guys blatantly disregarding protocols so therefore they get what they deserve.
well they fined the saints 500k and took a 7th round pick from them ...theres the inconsistency. there should be clear cut rules...break any of the rules..this happens...get a bunch of rona players...this happens.
they do this kind of shit for everything from who gets fined and for who or how long a player gets suspended.
and then there's the officiating. hit this qb , get a flag...hit this qb, no big deal. ravens vs steelers - Page 4 2087824411
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 1:50 am

@effyou515 wrote:

ravens vs steelers - Page 4 3562723908
l like watching the Ravens getting beat no matter who they're playing.
i like watching the ratbirds get beat no matter who they put on the field...purple pisses me off ... ravens vs steelers - Page 4 1797695198

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 3:54 pm

We still don't know if this game is going to happen.

Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 5:09 pm

And it got pushed to Wednesday now. Game against Washington moved to Monday

Wednesday at 3:40pm
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 7:02 pm

Quote :

Ravens players recently conducted a players-only meeting in which they expressed concerns regarding playing on Tuesday as they've been adamant about wanting a day to practice, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported. Rapoport added that other notes to come from the meeting were that the Ravens want to play, but health and safety must come first. One source said: "Can't we have at least two days of negative tests after this outbreak before we are expected to get back on the field?"

The Ravens' facility is set to reopen Monday night with a walkthrough scheduled and a plan to practice on Tuesday before flying to Pittsburgh, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported.

On Monday, the Ravens activated four players from the reserve/COVID-19 list, but also placed four players on the list.

Tight end Mark Andrews , outside linebacker Matt Judon and receiver Willie Snead were placed on the list Monday, along with cornerback Terrell Bonds, though Bonds was previously on season-ending injured reserve. While those four were added, outside linebacker Jaylon Ferguson, guard D.J. Fluker and defensive linemen Broderick Washington and Iman Marshall were activated off the list.

so the rats cried for an extra day so they could practice and they got it.   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 798776511

Quote :
"Can't we have at least two days of negative tests after this outbreak before we are expected to get back on the field?"

this would make more sense if i came from the steelers players. i mean if i were a steeler play i wouldnt want to have to get close to those plague infested rats .. ravens vs steelers - Page 4 2087824411
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 9:37 pm

None of it matters they are gonna beat the piss out of the Ravens. One more day just gives them 24 hours of avoiding the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 12:19 am

dobbins and ingram will be allowed to play wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 4:08 am

so not only did they move this game for the rats so they can get some players back..they moved their next game back one day to tuesday ...why would they do that you ask...well because lamar will be able to play that day...now tell me their isnt favoritism going on by goodell. ravens vs steelers - Page 4 2625562446
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 4:35 am

so not only did they move this game for the rats so they can get some players back..they moved their next game back one day to tuesday ...why would they do that you ask...well because lamar will be able to play that day...now tell me their isnt favoritism going on by goodell. ravens vs steelers - Page 4 2625562446

TV Ratings, the Ravens vs Steelers games are the highest TV Rated games for the NFL year in and year out.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 6:24 am

These clowns are just crying so they can get time to get players back. I don't know why the NFL is treating them so special when they just screwed the Broncos and forced them to play Joe Schmoe from from a McDonald's drive-thru at QB over the weekend.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 6:34 am

The Saints were fined and lost a draft pick. The Raiders were fined. The Ratbirds get as much leeway as they want. Why doesn't Goodell just award them the victory? They really need to fire that POS.Talk about inconsistency and favoritism. I wish the Steelers would move to start a new league with some credibility. I'm getting real close to saying FUCK THE NFL.

Master_Of_Puppets and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 2:25 pm

I don't care, I say postpone it until the Ratbirds are full strength. It will be much more fun to beat them at full strength than this way.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 4:58 pm

@effyou515 wrote:

TV Ratings, the Ravens vs Steelers games are the highest TV Rated games for the NFL year in and year out.

the time slot blows that theory out of the water. 3:40 PM ? when most people are still at work ravens vs steelers - Page 4 2829330259 NBC prioritized the tree lighting over the game.
Quote :

Ravens-Steelers to air Wednesday afternoon due to NBC’s “Christmas In Rockefeller Center” tree-lighting special

Christmas In Rockefeller Center was already booked and hard to move, so the football game is headed to Wednesday afternoon.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 5:11 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
I don't care, I say postpone it until the Ratbirds are full strength.  It will be much more fun to beat them at full strength than this way.

its not about the game itself, it is how goodell runs the league with an uneven hand. when i see shit like this it makes me question the integrity of the game . for decades conspiracy theories of if the NFL fixes games are not rare. like a team called the Patriots*** winning the superbowl right after 9/11..remember the never heard of before "tuck rule" ? ravens vs steelers - Page 4 3135543967

fumble !!!  well.....in any other game it would be...buuuuut

ravens vs steelers - Page 4 Cheat10

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:39 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
I don't care, I say postpone it until the Ratbirds are full strength.  It will be much more fun to beat them at full strength than this way.

its not about the game itself, it is how goodell runs the league with an uneven hand. when i see shit like this it makes me question the integrity of the game . for decades conspiracy theories of if the NFL fixes games are not rare. like a team called the Patriots**** winning the superbowl right after 9/11..remember the never heard of before "tuck rule" ? ravens vs steelers - Page 4 3135543967

I don't disagree with you on that.

Or the Saints winning the year of Katrina.

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 3:06 am

@solardave wrote:
The Saints were fined and lost a draft pick. The Raiders were fined. The Ratbirds get as much leeway as they want.  Why doesn't Goodell just award them the victory?  They really need to fire that POS.Talk about inconsistency and favoritism. I wish the Steelers would move to start a new league with some credibility. I'm getting real close to saying FUCK THE NFL.

if we could get Goodell's cell number I'd elect you to 'address the situation with him". His phone likely is still wet from Harbaugh crying all over it.

You know, once gain the Steelers are paying the price for another team's problems. Steelers have another game in 5 days and then another in 6. This is especially bad because a lowly conditioning employee infected the whole team. The guy should be on the street right now. If the rats are so concerned about their players not practicing and pulling muscles....fine. Then Ingram and Dobbins should not play today. Afterall, they are only coming off the list day of the game, they've not practiced, and we wouldn't want to see them hurting themselves. I hope the Steelers stomp the hell out of them today. Let that whiney harbaugh fall 2 games back of the browns in 3rd place.

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 3:09 am

@Great Randino wrote:

its not about the game itself, it is how goodell runs the league with an uneven hand. when i see shit like this it makes me question the integrity of the game . for decades conspiracy theories of if the NFL fixes games are not rare. like a team called the Patriots**** winning the superbowl right after 9/11..remember the never heard of before "tuck rule" ? ravens vs steelers - Page 4 3135543967

Man that is a sickening picture. If not for that play their cheating run may not have got off the ground. I will say it has been enjoyable this year watching both belicheat and marcia getting beat up and playing .500 football, but not nearly enough to wipe out their past.

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 4:35 am

@effyou515 wrote:

the time slot blows that theory out of the water. 3:40 PM ? when most people are still at work ravens vs steelers - Page 4 2829330259   NBC prioritized the tree lighting over the game.
Quote :

kept the game in the news for the Sunday game then Tuesday game now the Ravens with their star players back in the game still in the news an unfavorable time slot but still in the drama news. we are talking about now? this is still a win for the NFL and ratings down the road come playoffs.
Quote :

Ravens-Steelers to air Wednesday afternoon due to NBC’s “Christmas In Rockefeller Center” tree-lighting special

Christmas In Rockefeller Center was already booked and hard to move, so the football game is headed to Wednesday afternoon.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 4:55 am

@LambertWardSteel wrote:
@solardave wrote:
The Saints were fined and lost a draft pick. The Raiders were fined. The Ratbirds get as much leeway as they want.  Why doesn't Goodell just award them the victory?  They really need to fire that POS.Talk about inconsistency and favoritism. I wish the Steelers would move to start a new league with some credibility. I'm getting real close to saying FUCK THE NFL.

if we could get Goodell's cell number I'd elect you to 'address the situation with him". His phone likely is still wet from Harbaugh crying all over it.

You know, once gain the Steelers are paying the price for another team's problems. Steelers have another game in 5 days and then another in 6. This is especially bad because a lowly conditioning employee infected the whole team. The guy should be on the street right now. If the rats are so concerned about their players not practicing and pulling muscles....fine. Then Ingram and Dobbins should not play today. Afterall, they are only coming off the list day of the game, they've not practiced, and we wouldn't want to see them hurting themselves. I hope the Steelers stomp the hell out of them today. Let that whiney harbaugh fall 2 games back of the browns in 3rd place.
This is the double standard of the NFL. Just like how they change rules or makes new ones in the name of player safety yet sell videos of the very infractions they say they're trying to avoid.It's simple. goodell makes the owners a boatload of money so they don't care which fan base gets screwed as long as they pay for tickets and merchandise.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 12:02 pm

Blow out for sure ...

Danny Smith Returns!!!
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 1:48 pm

@solardave wrote:
@LambertWardSteel wrote:
@solardave wrote:

This is the double standard of the NFL. Just like how they change rules or makes new ones in the name of player safety yet sell videos of the very infractions they say they're trying to avoid.It's simple. goodell makes the owners a boatload of money so they don't care which fan base gets screwed as long as they pay for tickets and merchandise.

money is what it's about, how much can the owners make, how much money can the union can make, you and l the fans are the piggy bank. oink oink oink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ravens vs steelers   ravens vs steelers - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ravens vs steelers
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: