Steelers Xtreme Forum


 
HomeSteelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

 

 Steelers vs. Washington Football Team

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Posts : 712
Join date : 2015-09-11

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:22 pm

What a garbage fucking game. Typical Tomlin. Play down to your opponent
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Posts : 1338
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:23 pm

This team will be one and done in the playoffs. Zero run game and Fitchner simply cannot make in game adjustments to save his fucking life.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Posts : 4357
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:24 pm

Disgusting. The Jets could've beaten us today. Zero offensive adjustments. How many freaking times are we going to keep throwing short passes and get them tipped?!

_________________
Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Posts : 1338
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:25 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Disgusting. The Jets could've beaten us today. Zero offensive adjustments. How many freaking times are we going to keep throwing short passes and get them tipped?!

When you can't run the ball you have to throw those shorts and that is what happens at some point.


Last edited by SteelerFreak58 on Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Posts : 1338
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:26 pm

1st and goal on the 1 yard line and you don't get it in on 4 tries....

Shalieve5090 likes this post

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 3461
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:28 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
1st and goal on the 1 yard line and you don't get it in on 4 tries....

This is damming unto it self. And one of the plays were even close.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Posts : 3461
Join date : 2015-04-09
Location : Pittsburgh

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:30 pm

That was embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Posts : 712
Join date : 2015-09-11

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:38 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
1st and goal on the 1 yard line and you don't get it in on 4 tries....

Idk where Derek watt was, but why bother even having a fullback if you dont use him?

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Posts : 712
Join date : 2015-09-11

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:40 pm

Terrible coaching. Too many drops, AGAIN. Typical game against an opponent u should kick the shit out of but you lose. They weren't happy with how they played against Baltimore well they didn't do much fucking better today did they? They need to turn shit around real goddamn quick
Back to top Go down
Great Randino



Posts : 788
Join date : 2018-08-31

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:43 pm

I really agree regarding Watt (FB). Put him in and run behind him, and if he can't get it done, go hunt down Roosevelt Nix and bring him back. That dude could block.

As for who to sit, for Washington....I don't care. Sit any of them. He catches better than anyone on the team, get his ass in there.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Posts : 1338
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:45 pm

Sit Ebron or DJ they drop way too many passes for Washington.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino



Posts : 788
Join date : 2018-08-31

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:47 pm

Really need Conner back, too. Its not going to solve the running game by itself, but he is far and away the best back on the team, and no one else is even close. Get him back and get Watt in at FB and run the F'ing ball some!
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2011-04-08

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 9:15 pm

and remember guys...this shit show is following wednesdays shit show. i guess tomlin didnt unleash hell Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 798776511  in the locker room. i've always been against the popular opinion that think tomlin is a great coach. he fails year after year of getting the most out of his players. his coordinators and assistant hires suck with the exception of Mike Munchak. how do we know they have sucked ? because they aint here anymore. sure the O&D coordinators should get some blame, but ultimately it is tomlin who decides. so when fichtners stale ass 2 yard passes dont work anymore and he is too stupid to see it., it is up to tomlin to tell him to try something else because this shit aint cuttin it.
they need to find a happy medium between bruce arians 7 step go long philosophy and fichtners dink and dunk shit.
opposing teams watch film too. they can see your habits and tendencies  and exploit them for gods sake. mix it up morons.

jak341 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino



Posts : 788
Join date : 2018-08-31

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 9:24 pm

Make sure you blame Tomlin for 11-1 too. C'mon man!
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Posts : 1338
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:12 pm

1 and done come playoff time if they continue to struggle on offense the way they have been against sub 500 teams... that shit wont float against playoff teams...
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel



Posts : 1265
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 1:06 am

This was disgusting but it was coming. They've played like this more times than not this year and managed to win. It was bound to happen. It's incredible to say this about an 11-1 team, but I don't hold much hope for them going forward.

_________________
Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 $_35
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2011-04-08

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 1:21 am

i predict a 2 maybe 3 game losing streak is coming... No
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2011-04-08

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 2:33 am

@LambertWardSteel wrote:
This was disgusting but it was coming. They've played like this more times than not this year and managed to win. It was bound to happen. It's incredible to say this about an 11-1 team, but I don't hold much hope for them going forward.

they have been winning games this year not because they are outplaying them on the field, they are winning because the other teams have been making more costly errors than they are. namely turnovers and penalties. relying on your opponent to give you gifts is just not going to win you a superbowl. if they played the Chiefs the way they played most of the year they will lose by 30-40 points.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 5079
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 4:05 am

This is why at 11-0 we didn't get any respect. This team with all it's talent is a pretender. Dropped passes in the last 2 games killed us. If all you're going to do is throw you better have people catching the damn ball. If I had my say Ebron and Johnson would be staying after class to work on the juggs machine. I'd turn over the offensive play calling to Canada because Fitchner is clueless.
It doesn't help that the officials can't tell the difference between ruffing the kicker and running into the kicker. They also don't know that when the QB leaves the field with the ball that is delay of game and should not be rewarded with a free kick.

Mike Hilton played his ass off. He was everywhere.

If we continue to play like this we aren't going far. Hell the Browns will probably win the division.

Master_Of_Puppets and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2011-04-08

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 4:30 am

@solardave wrote:
This is why at 11-0 we didn't get any respect. This team with all it's talent is a pretender. Dropped passes in the last 2 games killed us. If all you're going to do is throw you better have people catching the damn ball. If I had my say Ebron and Johnson would be staying after class to work on the juggs machine. I'd turn over the offensive play calling to Canada because Fitchner is clueless.
It doesn't help that the officials can't tell the difference between ruffing the kicker and running into the kicker.  They also don't know that when the QB leaves the field with the ball that is delay of game and should not be rewarded with a free kick.

Mike Hilton played his ass off. He was everywhere.

If we continue to play like this we aren't going far. Hell the Browns will probably win the division.

im a little confused on what "talent" really means anymore.  i mean of course you would say they are talented if they excel at something , but what if they are unreliable with what they do ?  i mean is a receiver who doesnt consistently catch balls that really should be caught talented ? i mean the entire purpose of a receiver is to catch balls...thats their job. when you cant do your job reliably are you still talented ? in the real world screw ups cost you money..if you are inconsistent in your craft but are very good at it,but make mistakes to often they dont call you talented..they call you an ex employee ... Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 2087824411

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Posts : 5079
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:09 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@solardave wrote:
This is why at 11-0 we didn't get any respect. This team with all it's talent is a pretender. Dropped passes in the last 2 games killed us. If all you're going to do is throw you better have people catching the damn ball. If I had my say Ebron and Johnson would be staying after class to work on the juggs machine. I'd turn over the offensive play calling to Canada because Fitchner is clueless.
It doesn't help that the officials can't tell the difference between ruffing the kicker and running into the kicker.  They also don't know that when the QB leaves the field with the ball that is delay of game and should not be rewarded with a free kick.

Mike Hilton played his ass off. He was everywhere.

If we continue to play like this we aren't going far. Hell the Browns will probably win the division.

im a little confused on what "talent" really means anymore.  i mean of course you would say they are talented if they excel at something , but what if they are unreliable with what they do ?  i mean is a receiver who doesnt consistently catch balls that really should be caught talented ? i mean the entire purpose of a receiver is to catch balls...thats their job. when you cant do your job reliably are you still talented ? in the real world screw ups cost you money..if you are inconsistent in your craft but are very good at it,but make mistakes to often they dont call you talented..they call you an ex employee ... Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 2087824411

Damn it man. This is no time to make sense. Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 3798349058 Potential? Limas Sweed had potential. I agree talented WRs don't drop anything that hits their hands. Washington has the best hands on this team and he gets 4 balls thrown his way. One was triple coverage.

Ebron is not as good as he thinks he is and I'm beginning to think his personality is damaging to these young WRs. IMHO McDonald is our best TE (and that's not saying a lot). At least he's willing to block and catches more balls than he drops.
I would put Johnson on notice that his play better pick up if he wants to continue to play. I would make Claypool watch Washington ( and Ju Ju) catch balls in practice that would be contested in a game.

I like Claypool and think he can be really special but he has to fight for the catch. He's better than he's looked the last couple of weeks. And enough of these short passes already. This is not about extending Ben's career as much as it is looking at the window that's closing. We are going to lose key players next year because the cap will kill us.
Are they (Fitchner and Tomlin) afraid Ben will blow out his elbow again? I thought we didn't "live in our fears".
These shorts passes remind me of last years mentality watching Rudolph and Duck run,run,run,kick. Except now it's short pass x 2 for little or nothing and then run on 3rd & 10 Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 2913999526

I don't believe we're built to set up the run by throwing the ball.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Posts : 4357
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:34 am

I just can't understand the total lack of an ability to run the football. How the hell does an offensive line do this badly at run blocking? 1.5ypc is just unacceptable, period. Our offensive line gets absolutely manhandled in the run game. They get no push, they can't open up holes, they block the wrong guys, or completely whiff on blocks... Mike Munchak being gone maybe? Seems like ever since he left for Denver our offensive line play has gone downhill.

Anyways, these dudes better wake up or they're going to lose their shot at the #1 seed and a playoff bye.

11-0, 11-1, I don't care about their record. Records don't matter when you get to the playoffs. What I've seen the past three weeks is an offense out-of-sorts that can't run the football and is totally one-dimensional. All they throw is 2-3 yard passes and they can't even catch those, receivers dropping passes all over the field. A total lack of focus. That's not going to hack it in the playoffs. They will be one and done if that's the product they're going to put on the field from an offensive standpoint. There's no reason with our personnel that we shouldn't be better. It seems like we can't do anything offensively without going shotgun, up-tempo, or empty sets. They need to fix that. We cannot continue to be one dimensional forcing Ben to throw the ball 50 times a game. We have to be able to run the ball with at least some kind of success, and we have to be able to push the ball down the field. Defenses have zero respect for us over the top, they're manning up, getting in our receivers faces, and daring us to hit them over the top. They're stacking the box and shutting down the run game. We're bland, predictable, and unbalanced. Fichtner needs to come up with something new, and I think that it starts with them  getting back to the fundamentals and the execution of said fundamentals.

_________________
Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

Posts : 5079
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 6:13 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I just can't understand the total lack of an ability to run the football. How the hell does an offensive line do this badly at run blocking? 1.5ypc is just unacceptable, period. Our offensive line gets absolutely manhandled in the run game. They get no push, they can't open up holes, they block the wrong guys, or completely whiff on blocks... Mike Munchak being gone maybe? Seems like ever since he left for Denver our offensive line play has gone downhill.

Anyways, these dudes better wake up or they're going to lose their shot at the #1 seed and a playoff bye.

11-0, 11-1, I don't care about their record. Records don't matter when you get to the playoffs. What I've seen the past three weeks is an offense out-of-sorts that can't run the football and is totally one-dimensional. All they throw is 2-3 yard passes and they can't even catch those, receivers dropping passes all over the field. A total lack of focus. That's not going to hack it in the playoffs.

All game Moose Johnson talked about all the short passes being tipped at the line and how eventually they were going to get a pick.Well that happened. Between dropping balls and the inability to run the ball we don't stand a chance against playoff caliber teams.
As far as I'm concerned the only way Fitchner should get to keep his job is if we win the SB and even then he should be shown the door. Any OC/DC worth their weight should be in the discussion for a HC job and Fitchner isn't even close. For that matter neither is Butler.Except for the fact that we ran more last year this offense reminds me of the lack of confidence in our QB.
Early in the season I know Ben threw a pass that was overthrown but it traveled 55+ yards so is the issue his elbow or piss poor planning by Fitchner? We're still run blocking like we had Bell in the backfield only now we're getting our asses handed to us at the line and we're not giving Ben time to get set up.
I'd say we need to play to our strengths but lately I don't see any. Week in and week out we have guys we can count on like TJ, Haden, Minkah, Dupree,Cam,Alualu and Hilton is having a really good year when he's on the field. On offense who stands out? Anyone? The first 2 games Claypool was being touted as the best WR in this last draft.
I said this game had me the most nervous so far and it played out the way I feared it would.

I don't see us beating Buffalo next week.I think we beat the Bengals,lose to the Colts and probably get exposed by the Browns. It's not looking good unless Tomlin wakes up and let's Ben THROW THE DAMN BALL DOWN THE FIELD.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Posts : 4357
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : The Great State of Iowa

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 6:17 am

@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I just can't understand the total lack of an ability to run the football. How the hell does an offensive line do this badly at run blocking? 1.5ypc is just unacceptable, period. Our offensive line gets absolutely manhandled in the run game. They get no push, they can't open up holes, they block the wrong guys, or completely whiff on blocks... Mike Munchak being gone maybe? Seems like ever since he left for Denver our offensive line play has gone downhill.

Anyways, these dudes better wake up or they're going to lose their shot at the #1 seed and a playoff bye.

11-0, 11-1, I don't care about their record. Records don't matter when you get to the playoffs. What I've seen the past three weeks is an offense out-of-sorts that can't run the football and is totally one-dimensional. All they throw is 2-3 yard passes and they can't even catch those, receivers dropping passes all over the field. A total lack of focus. That's not going to hack it in the playoffs.

All game Moose Johnson talked about all the short passes being tipped at the line and how eventually they were going to get a pick.Well that happened. Between dropping balls and the inability to run the ball we don't stand a chance against playoff caliber teams.
As far as I'm concerned the only way Fitchner should get to keep his job is if we win the SB and even then he should be shown the door. Any OC/DC worth their weight should be in the discussion for a HC job and Fitchner isn't even close. For that matter neither is Butler.Except for the fact that we ran more last year this offense reminds me of the lack of confidence in our QB.
Early in the season I know Ben threw a pass that was overthrown but it traveled 55+ yards so is the issue his elbow or piss poor planning by Fitchner? We're still run blocking like we had Bell in the backfield only now we're getting our asses handed to us at the line and we're not giving Ben time to get set up.
I'd say we need to play to our strengths but lately I don't see any. Week in and week out we have guys we can count on like TJ, Haden, Minkah, Dupree,Cam,Alualu and Hilton is having a really good year when he's on the field. On offense who stands out? Anyone? The first 2 games Claypool was being touted as the best WR in this last draft.
I said this game had me the most nervous so far and it played out the way I feared it would.

I don't see us beating Buffalo next week.I think we beat the Bengals,lose to the Colts and probably get exposed by the Browns. It's not looking good unless Tomlin wakes up and let's Ben THROW THE DAMN BALL DOWN THE FIELD.

While I very much agree that we need to challenge defenses deep to make them back off, I think that getting a respectable running game going is the biggest issue. They can talk about the passing game being an extension of  the running game all they want. When you run the ball successfully it's not only demoralizing to your opponent, it wears them down over the course of the game. Instead we're just snapping it and throwing it within 2.3 seconds every snap and those big uglies up front are not getting punished and made to work in the way that they should. The passing game can be an extension of the running game, it should never be a substitute for it.

The Titans' offense is a good example of how being balanced, and patient with your running game can lead to success. I've seen multiple examples this season where Derrick Henry starts off slow, it would be easy to simply abandon the running game, but the Titans don't do that. They still try to stay balanced and over the course of the game as the opposing defenses get worn out, Henry starts to really punish them. They almost came back against the Browns because they're patient with their offense and they stick to their guns. If their defense hadn't given up such an early lead and multiple splash plays they could've won the game and wouldn't of had to mount a comeback.

We don't do that though. We run the ball and handful of times, it goes nowhere so it gets abandoned entirely. Then it's back to the shotgun formations, empty sets, and quick passes to our receivers hoping for RAC yardage.

_________________
Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 4322
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 7:51 am

Ben locked on Johnson Johnson drops about half of the balls thrown to him Ebron drops a couple can't have that many drops passes didn't like Fichner's game call offense. hoping Fichner retires after this season.

when is the Steelers offense going to mix the deep pass off the short passing game? short passing game doesn't work as well when all the receivers are not in the mix.

defense missed Dupree Highsmith doesn't know the defense like Dupree thinking that hurt the defensive play calling a bit.



_________________
Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 294855916
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Washington Football Team   Steelers vs. Washington Football Team - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Steelers vs. Washington Football Team
Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: