Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWeek 14: Steelers @ Bills Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Week 14: Steelers @ Bills

Go down 
+10
stlrtruck
SteelerFreak58
Shalieve5090
Wallace108
Stella Nation
solardave
LambertWardSteel
IowaSteeler927
effyou515
jak341
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jak341

jak341

Week 14: Steelers @ Bills Empty
PostSubject: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 3:55 pm

I hope I made the thread right. I don't want to be responsible for another loss. 😅Week 14: Steelers @ Bills 3562723908😂

Just got a notification from my NFL app: V. Williams is put onto the COVID-19 list. By my count, we only have one MLB left. Kaboly doesn't think this is an issue.

Mark Kaboly thinks Marcus Allen will be seeing a lot of action.

effyou515 likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 12:10 am

the defense is getting killed with injuries Bush, Dupree and Spillane now Williams missing a game guess a lot of nickel and dime packages on the field vs the Bills. the offense has to out score what the defense give up this game.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 3:16 am

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ulysses Gilbert get some snaps and he's shown some flashes that he can play. Obviously he's not Vince Williams but he could play some snaps by committee and help ease the burden on other guys.

Either way, these injuries and guys going on the COVID list definitely aren't helping us by any means. Our playmakers are going to have to step their game up defensively, and the offense can't keep doing the same shit they've been doing for the past three weeks. They need to rid themselves of the dropsies and the offensive line needs to man the $#% up and block somebody in the run game.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.

solardave and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 5:23 am

I really want a victory out of this game. They've embarrassed themselves the past 2 weeks...it's time to beat a playoff team. Really hoping the offense can control time of possession and keep the D off the field. Conner is probably better than how it's been going at RB

Steelers have an 8 game break after the Bills game so maybe get Williams and Spillane back. Going to be tough wanting ravens to win Monday but I'll be a fan for that game.

solardave and schillah like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 6:37 am

This is a shit or get off the pot game and I don't mean shit the bed like the last few games. Next man up better be on his A game. I almost wish Firchner would go on the Covid list so we can see what Canada can do running things. I agree we'll probably see Gilbert play some. I've been wanting to see what he can do.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 7:38 am

Yesterdays injury report. Claypool is on there as well with "illness."

https://www.steelers.com/news/week-14-injury-report-bills
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 8:19 am

Just think. If they had started this "protocol" with the flu this league would be gone by now.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 12:22 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Wouldn't be surprised to see Ulysses Gilbert get some snaps and he's shown some flashes that he can play. Obviously he's not Vince Williams but he could play some snaps by committee and help ease the burden on other guys.

Either way, these injuries and guys going on the COVID list definitely aren't helping us by any means. Our playmakers are going to have to step their game up defensively, and the offense can't keep doing the same shit they've been doing for the past three weeks. They need to rid themselves of the dropsies and the offensive line needs to man the $#% up and block somebody in the run game.

UGIII is practicing again since Wednesday but he's still on IR right now.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 4:26 pm

Today's injury report. Claypool was back as a full participant after yesterday's "illness".

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 5:36 pm

@jak341 wrote:
Today's injury report. Claypool was back as a full participant after yesterday's "illness".

Thanks for posting. Glad Claypool back. What do you guys think the chances are this weekend with the depleted D and a good Bills team? I was Reading Paul Zeises's chat at Post Gazette and he expects a loss this weekend but then we win last 3 to go 14-2. He's also predicting ravens knock the Browns around this week.

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 7:12 pm

@LambertWardSteel wrote:
@jak341 wrote:

Thanks for posting. Glad Claypool back. What do you guys think the chances are this weekend with the depleted D and a good Bills team? I was Reading Paul Zeises's chat at Post Gazette and he expects a loss this weekend but then we win last 3 to go 14-2. He's also predicting ravens knock the Browns around this week.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a L this week. D has taken on too much water, and the O hasn't solidified nor improved enough to offset.

I see the Browns winning. Ravens are very one dimensional and Browns will stop the run. However, Ravens are a desperate team. Going to be a great game. I'll definitely watch.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 7:39 pm

@jak341 wrote:
@LambertWardSteel wrote:
@jak341 wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised to see a L this week. D has taken on too much water, and the O hasn't solidified nor improved enough to offset.

I see the Browns winning. Ravens are very one dimensional and Browns will stop the run. However, Ravens are a desperate team. Going to be a great game. I'll definitely watch.

this beat up Steelers defense going to have a hard time consistently stopping the Bills the offense has to score some point for a Steelers win here. Steelers win by less then three points.

Ravens defense get a couple of key turnovers and the offense plays just good enough to win this game.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 3:07 am

Gilbert III activated for tonight's game. Wally called it.

https://www.steelers.com/news/roster-moves-continue-for-the-steelers-x0807
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 12:50 pm

@solardave wrote:
Gilbert III activated for tonight's game. Wally called it.

https://www.steelers.com/news/roster-moves-continue-for-the-steelers-x0807

Wasn't me, but I'll accept credit. Week 14: Steelers @ Bills 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 1:11 pm

I'll post this here in addition to making it its own thread ...

We got a new chatbox, so I enabled it for tonight's game for anyone who is interested. The advantage to the chatbox is that you don't have to constantly refresh the page to see new posts.

To use it, click the "log in" link on the top right of the chatbox, then click the "Steelers vs. Bills" channel on the left of the chatbox. To make it full screen, click "chatbox" in the upper left. Feel free to make some test posts in it to check it out.

I'm not pushing anyone to use it instead of posting in the game thread. It's just there if you want to use it.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:13 pm

All the experts picking Buffalo aside from Rodney. Thats ok I like being the underdog. Lets hope they have their heads out of their asses. #Herewego
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:23 pm

Bad decision by Ray Ray to bring that out.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:25 pm

DJ ... drop
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:25 pm

First pass of the day and its dropped. Send diontae to the bench and put Washington in there for fuck sake
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:27 pm

First play Johnson drops the ball... Week 14: Steelers @ Bills 1505004552

Same old offense, didn't even attempt an actual run.

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:27 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
First play Johnson drops the ball... Week 14: Steelers @ Bills 1505004552

Same old offense, didn't even attempt an actual run.

That is concerning. It looks exactly the same, except for the jet sweep to Claypool that stopped working weeks ago.

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:29 pm

Good job defense, good coverage.

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:31 pm

Bunch of us chatting in the Chatbox...just to let everyone know.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:34 pm

Weird, run blocking non-existent.

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:36 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Weird, run blocking non-existent.

Is it that weird though? It is what we've seen all season long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 14: Steelers @ Bills   Week 14: Steelers @ Bills Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 14: Steelers @ Bills
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: