Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  Empty
PostSubject: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 1:02 am

Quote :

Pittsburgh Steelers: Ben Roethlisberger Not Ready to Call it Quits

Ben Roethlisberger is reportedly planning to play at least one more season.

As the Pittsburgh Steelers prepare for their Monday Night Football game in Cincinnati, ESPN's Adam Schefter reported that the 38-year-old Roethlisberger plans to play in 2021. That would be Roethlisberger's 18th NFL season, and it's the final year of his current contract.

Steelers’ QB Ben Roethlisberger, who leads Pittsburgh into Cincinnati tonight for Monday Night Football, intends to return next year for his 18th season, per sources.https://t.co/zM748O6w6G
   — Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 21, 2020

Colin Dunlap of 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh said Roethlisberger has always intended to play next year barring injury.

This is just a story to promote (presumably) a bad football game tonight.
   It is a nothing.
   It has always been Ben’s intention to play the duration of his current contract unless physically unable to. https://t.co/1m8q0YLcTP
   — Colin Dunlap (@colin_dunlap) December 21, 2020

However, Dunlap also paid homage to Roethlisberger's longevity and success. The Steelers have won two Super Bowls with their future Hall of Fame quarterback and have never had a losing season since he joined the team in 2004.

The day Ben Roethlisberger walks out that door, the Pittsburgh Steelers have a chance to not be very good. They could be like a 5-6 win team.
   Know what? There's a whole generation now of younger Steelers fans who have NO IDEA what it is like for the Steelers to be bad.
   — Colin Dunlap (@colin_dunlap) December 17, 2020

didnt they just go a year without Ben and went 8-8 ? not to mention one of those 8 loses was on him. they could very easily be a 5 or 6 win team with him.  the days of Ben putting the team on his shoulders and carrying them to wins are few and far between.the last several years....not just that he is capable of playing poorly , but him sucking up 41.25 million of the cap could cause a drop off of talent across the entire team.  Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  2087824411
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 3:55 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Quote :

Pittsburgh Steelers: Ben Roethlisberger Not Ready to Call it Quits

Ben Roethlisberger is reportedly planning to play at least one more season.

As the Pittsburgh Steelers prepare for their Monday Night Football game in Cincinnati, ESPN's Adam Schefter reported that the 38-year-old Roethlisberger plans to play in 2021. That would be Roethlisberger's 18th NFL season, and it's the final year of his current contract.

Steelers’ QB Ben Roethlisberger, who leads Pittsburgh into Cincinnati tonight for Monday Night Football, intends to return next year for his 18th season, per sources.https://t.co/zM748O6w6G
   — Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 21, 2020

Colin Dunlap of 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh said Roethlisberger has always intended to play next year barring injury.

This is just a story to promote (presumably) a bad football game tonight.
   It is a nothing.
   It has always been Ben’s intention to play the duration of his current contract unless physically unable to. https://t.co/1m8q0YLcTP
   — Colin Dunlap (@colin_dunlap) December 21, 2020

However, Dunlap also paid homage to Roethlisberger's longevity and success. The Steelers have won two Super Bowls with their future Hall of Fame quarterback and have never had a losing season since he joined the team in 2004.

The day Ben Roethlisberger walks out that door, the Pittsburgh Steelers have a chance to not be very good. They could be like a 5-6 win team.
   Know what? There's a whole generation now of younger Steelers fans who have NO IDEA what it is like for the Steelers to be bad.
   — Colin Dunlap (@colin_dunlap) December 17, 2020

didnt they just go a year without Ben and went 8-8 ? not to mention one of those 8 loses was on him. they could very easily be a 5 or 6 win team with him.  the days of Ben putting the team on his shoulders and carrying them to wins are few and far between.the last several years....not just that he is capable of playing poorly , but him sucking up 41.25 million of the cap could cause a drop off of talent across the entire team.  Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  2087824411

If we don't beat the Browns Sunday he should be given 2 options next year. Retire a Steeler or go play for someone else. It would not be in the team's best interest to shell out that kind of money to any player. Especially one whose skills are diminished. I mean Rudolph almost brought us back for the win with backups in there. Ben should be thinking maybe this could be his last game and play like his career depended on it. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 4:16 am

indeed. i would think that 41.25 million should mean he is taking home one of the biggest game checks in the league. top players should get the top pay checks. is ben a top player in the league ?  Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  2672159185
i would give a third option. he reduce his base salary of 19 million to 500k and he just plays for the 22.5 guaranteed money. plus 500k.
i mean after all he is just coming back for his brothers.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 7:35 am

l would go a head and cut him and take the 22 million cap hit and roll with Mason and Canada calling the plays and go from there.

Carson Wentz the starting QB for the Steelers in 2021?

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 8:36 am

@effyou515 wrote:
l would go a head and cut him and take the 22 million cap hit and roll with Mason and Canada calling the plays and go from there.

Early on I thought Wentz reminded me a little of Ben. We could shop Ben for a pick but still I don't think we could afford Wentz and I don't think he'd be worth even medium money. He's just to unpredictable. I agree we fire Fitchner and either promote Canada or hire someone to get the max out of Rudolph until we can draft his replacement. I don't think he's our future.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:53 am

We're in a real tough spot in 2021. If Ben comes back, a lot of talent is leaving with no clear next man up. If Ben retires, we're still on the hook for 1/2 salary with no clear starting QB. The division QBs would look like this: Jackson, Burrow, Mayfield, Rudolph. The upside is: you can retain some talent to build for the next QB.

I'm one of those people who believes that you don't get franchise QBs outside of the 1st round. Anything outside the top 10 is starting to become a crap shoot. I don't subscribe to the idea of drafting a QB in the late rounds, sitting him for years, and hoping he develops either. If this were true, Landry Jones would be a superstar.

You either tank for a year, or pay a king's ransom to go get your guy. K.C. paid the ransom and it paid off. Remember Washington and RGIII? That king's ransom failed miserably. And failing miserable can set your team back years.

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 2:27 pm

None of it will matter if they dont get the Oline fixed. The best way to give a young QB a fighting chance is to give him a good running game. That good running game starts with getting the Oline fixed first...

1. Pouncey, Villanueva and Decastro need to go.

2. Dotson takes over for LG, Chuks goes to LT, Banner at right. Need to pick up a Center in the draft and possibly a RG replacement for Decastro. FA proven vet would be a nice add...

If we don't get the running game fixed we are fucking over any new young QB that comes in to take over for Ben.

solardave, jak341 and Scottish Steeler like this post

Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 7:30 pm

CBS sports just had an article about the Steelers being a fit for Deshaun Watson if the Texans deal him. Id take him in a heartbeat
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 7:59 pm

@Shalieve5090 wrote:
CBS sports just had an article about the Steelers being a fit for Deshaun Watson if the Texans deal him. Id take him in a heartbeat

Yep. I would pay that king's ransom for Watson.

Shalieve5090 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 8:17 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
None of it will matter if they dont get the Oline fixed. The best way to give a young QB a fighting chance is to give him a good running game. That good running game starts with getting the Oline fixed first...

1. Pouncey, Villanueva and Decastro need to go.

2. Dotson takes over for LG, Chuks goes to LT, Banner at right. Need to pick up a Center in the draft and possibly a RG replacement for Decastro. FA proven vet would be a nice add...

If we don't get the running game fixed we are fucking over any new young QB that comes in to take over for Ben.

im hoping decastro's decline in play is due to lingering injuries and pouncey's poor play.

i did think of a solution to get Ben to retire  Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  3135543967 ...cut pouncey. he has said many times that when pouncey goes , he goes
pouncey and decastro combined will be eating up 29 million in cap space. combine that with bens 41 and you've got a cool 70 mill going to just 3 players that have been average to below average on the field...  Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  1505004552

that 70 mill will represent at least 35% of the salary cap . depending on how much it gets lowered and the 17th game revenue. the projection before the 17th game had a bottom number of 175 million. it was 198 mill this year , so expect less than that 198 regardless.

i heard an interview with dotson on arthur moats podcast. he said he was more comfortable playing right guard because that is what he is used to playing. if you watched the games he filled in for decastro and the games he filled in for feiler , i would say he is better on the right side. could be because of who he played beside at tackle..  Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  2087824411

i think for sure big Al is history but i wouldnt bet money on pouncey and decastro going anywhere.

i think an OT that satisfies them should be available in the 1st and the "experts" claim it is a fairly deep class for OT's ,i am unclear on the left vs RT numbers , but pickings are slim for the interior. especially centers. plus i have seen a lot of differing opinions on a lot players in this years draft. one persons first round grade is another persons 2nd or even 3rd round grade. soooooo   Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  2087824411

Last edited by Master_Of_Puppets on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 8:24 pm

@solardave wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:

Early on I thought Wentz reminded me a little of Ben. We could shop Ben for a pick but still I don't think we could afford Wentz and I don't think he'd be worth even medium money. He's just to unpredictable. I agree we fire Fitchner and either promote Canada or hire someone to get the max out of Rudolph until we can draft his replacement. I don't think he's our future.
Wentz whining like a lil bitch makes me not want him even for vet minimum. crying to be traded because he got benched for playing like shit after signing a huge contract ?

Quote :
Current Contract

Carson Wentz signed a 4 year, $128,000,000 contract with the Philadelphia Eagles, including a $16,367,683 signing bonus, $107,970,683 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $32,000,000. In 2020, Wentz will earn a base salary of $1,383,000, a roster bonus of $8,000,000 and a signing bonus of $30,000,000, while carrying a cap hit of $18,656,536 and a dead cap value of $77,877,152.
the iggles will take a 59.2 million cap hit if they cut him  Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  1549491426

i mean c'mon man  Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  1505004552 ..1st take some responsibility for being benched.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:01 am

@solardave wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:

Wentz whining like a lil bitch makes me not want him even for vet minimum. crying to be traded because he got benched for playing like shit after signing a huge contract ?

Quote :
Current Contract

Carson Wentz signed a 4 year, $128,000,000 contract with the Philadelphia Eagles, including a $16,367,683 signing bonus, $107,970,683 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $32,000,000. In 2020, Wentz will earn a base salary of $1,383,000, a roster bonus of $8,000,000 and a signing bonus of $30,000,000, while carrying a cap hit of $18,656,536 and a dead cap value of $77,877,152.
the iggles will take a 59.2 million cap hit if they cut him    Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  1549491426

i mean c'mon man   Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  1505004552 ..1st take some responsibility for being benched.

Wow. Not that I really care about the Eagles cap but they are in a bad spot with that contract. Wentz seemed to be one of the worst starting QBs this year. We get a lot of Eagles here so saw Hurts play a couple times and he seems decent. Wentz' contract kind of reminds me of when the Phillies had Ryan Howard. He was on a huge long term contract. He went bad with a few years left, but they had to keep him because they couldn't trade him or afford to pay him to play in the minors.

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:26 am

@LambertWardSteel wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:

Quote :
Current Contract

the iggles will take a 59.2 million cap hit if they cut him    Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  1549491426
with their contracts as they stand going into 2021 , the eagles are at $ 277 million cap ..  Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  3562723908 ...they are in worse shape than we are.

i mean c'mon man   Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  1505004552 ..1st take some responsibility for being benched.

Wow. Not that I really care about the Eagles cap but they are in a bad spot with that contract. Wentz seemed to be one of the worst starting QBs this year. We get a lot of Eagles here so saw Hurts play a couple times and he seems decent. Wentz' contract kind of reminds me of when the Phillies had Ryan Howard. He was on a huge long term contract. He went bad with a few years left, but they had to keep him because they couldn't trade him or afford to pay him to play in the minors.

with their contracts as they stand going into 2021 , the eagles are at $ 277 million cap ..  Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  3562723908 ...they are in worse shape than we are. carson is a 34.7 mill cap hit for them next year...imagine your highest paid player riding the pine for a full season ...just because...  Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  1797695198
the iggles are gonna need to have an offseason fire sale and do some major restructuring. that wentz deal is going to haunt them for the next 3 years. both the GM and peterson should have been fired for the way they have mismanaged their roster. they got some crazy big contracts with guys that they got little return from.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 6:11 pm

I too would take Deshaun Watson in a heartbeat. He is unquestionably one of the best QB's in football - on possibly the worst team in football. Always liked him and he'd be a winner.

Wentz - please. What a loser. Never ever.

Steelers need a combination of new linemen from free agency AND draft. Fresh blood and release those who can no longer do the job (Pouncey, it starts there). If that were to cause Ben to retire, that would be a blessing. Save huge on the salary cap instead of losing crucial players.

Pick up a FA RB if you can't sign Connor to a team-friendly deal.

Canada takes over as OC. We restore our running game so whoever is at QB has a chance.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 8:06 pm

l like Mason's deep ball that right there could help the running game also he gets the ball out quick a offseason in Canada's offense might surprise people.

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 8:50 pm

@effyou515 wrote:
l like Mason's deep ball that right there could help the running game also he gets the ball out quick a offseason in Canada's offense might surprise people.
with a nice clean pocket Mason is a good QB. just watch his old college highlights. its mostly him dropping bombs to james washington. the problem is he NEEDS that nice clean pocket. he just isn't good under pressure. he gets that deer in the headlights look and freezes. its almost strange how he doesn't react to the huge person thats getting ready to level him. i see the same thing from kyle trask. you could probably count on one hand the amount of throws rudolf has thrown from outside of the pocket.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 10:51 pm

@effyou515 wrote:
with a nice clean pocket Mason is a good QB. just watch his old college highlights. its mostly him dropping bombs to james washington. the problem is he NEEDS that nice clean pocket. he just isn't good under pressure. he gets that deer in the headlights look and freezes. its almost strange how he doesn't react to the huge person thats getting ready to level him. i see the same thing from kyle trask. you could probably count on one hand the amount of throws rudolf has thrown from outside of the pocket.
He's not elite then. Nobody is unless they can perform under pressure.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:12 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:
He's not elite then.  Nobody is unless they can perform under pressure.
of course he is not elite..there is a reason almost every team passed on him 3 times in the draft. No
i'm not saying Rudolf can't improve. i thought landrey jones took some big steps over his time here and am shocked he couldn't find a back up roll with someone else. i find it hard to believe he would have been the worst back up in the league.
i'm just not buying in to his performance as much as other people are. way to small of a sample size to elevate his status in my eyes. people focus on those pretty deep balls so much they forget about the almost 50% of the passes that were incomplete. i think the difference between a good and bad pocket passer is knowing when to get the hell out of the pocket or throw it away. he did have one really nice play when he felt the pressure and rolled left for a nice completion. i just haven't seen enough of that from him yet.

this is mason with a nice clean pocket throwing a strike
 Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  R110

this is mason under duress throwing the ball way off target at the feet of an open receiver. mason had not been hit at this point so no excuse for such a bad throw.
 Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  R210

this is a classic example of how poor mason's pocket awareness is. i see this same thing with kyle trask. this should be the point that mason should be thinking i got to get this to one of the two open receivers now !!!....but...i'll wait a little longer and take a sack
 Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  R310

this is the horrible INT he threw. at this point he needed to hit the route i outlined or thrown it away. of course i cant see exactly where the deep safety is over the top, but if he is there he should have thrown it away.
 Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  R410

Last edited by Master_Of_Puppets on Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 10:16 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:
of course he is not elite..there is a reason almost every team passed on him 3 times in the draft. No
Like Russell Wilson getting chosen in Round 3, and Brady getting picked in round 6. Okay, got it.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 10:48 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:
Like Russell Wilson getting chosen in Round 3, and Brady getting picked in round 6.  Okay, got it.
anomalies happen  Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  2087824411 .. used to be late rounders turned out to be superstars all the time. just look at the steelers 70's superbowl teams. full of late round picks. the difference now is scouting and evaluating has become a science. and like all sciences it is not perfected. so did russel wilson or brady take 3+ seasons to show their metal ? or did they hit the ground running and made the most when opportunity came knocking. at this point i would look at tannenhill if i was going to argue rudolfs chances of future success rather than guys who balled as a rookie. i'm not knocking them for taking a 3rd round flier on rudolf...but i do call bullshit when they said they had a 1st round grade on him.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 12:39 am

Drafting a QB, at any point in the draft, is a risk. Just look at all the 1st round busts. There are no guarantees. There are, however, programs (coaches, coordinators, organizations) that do a better job developing QB's than others. Many QB's have been ruined by being in the wrong organization (why Lawrence didn't want to go to the Jets).
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:35 am

You can talk QBs all you want but the truth is the Steelers need o-linemen

jak341 likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:19 am

@effyou515 wrote:

Right. I think Ben would have had a better season if the line could protect. I think Connor or whoever was healthy 2 games in a row would have had a better season if the line could run block.

I honestly think if we tank against the coachless Browns we need to make some serious changes. OC should be addressed regardless of what happens. If we lose tonight there should be NO excuses.

effyou515 likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 1:30 pm

@solardave wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:

Right. I think Ben would have had a better season if the line could protect. I think Connor or whoever was healthy 2 games in a row would have had a better season if the line could run block.

I honestly think if we tank against the coachless Browns we need to make some serious changes. OC should be addressed regardless of what happens. If we lose tonight there should be NO excuses.

l just saw the the second half of last weeks game but the Steelers were one Snell blitz pickup (Mason's int) from winning that game. imho put a good offensive line on the field which would up grade the running game Mason would be a good game managing QB in a Canada OC Offense he also throws an accurate deep ball that would keep defenses from stacking the line of scrimmage and would help the running game.

not saying Ben's not coming back for one more year just my opinion of Mason.

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 1:36 pm

I guess there's a possibility of a Watson for Tua blockbuster happening. Man id really love Watson in Pittsburgh but I think our front office is too dumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021     Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ben Roethlisberger Reportedly Plans to Play in 2021
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: