Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeIs Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jak341

jak341

Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? Empty
PostSubject: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 4:56 pm

It has started already.

Back to top Go down
schillah

schillah

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 5:39 pm

Get these guys off social media!!

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 8:26 pm

Kind of a moot point now with the steelers sitting home
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 2:52 am

at what point does Tomlin tell the diva's ...

Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcdV4hr1Elrc-k0k4IlNrDLzavk0opDEpmzA&usqp=CAU

Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.chzbgr

Last edited by Master_Of_Puppets on Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total

solardave and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 2:55 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
at what point does Tomlin tell the diva's ...

Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.chzbgr
Right.

On.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 3:45 am

Did it ever occur to these guys that catching the ball when it's thrown to you is how you BUILD A BRAND? Showing good sportsmanship and not trashing your opponent is how you BUILD A BRAND!
They should have been around when we lost to the Patriots* because they had our play book.At least the Browns didn't cheat to beat us.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 am

Juju says hold my beer

https://twitter.com/PFF_Jarad/status/1348505322256814081
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 2:45 pm

@Stella Nation wrote:
Juju says hold my beer

Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? 2913999526 Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? 2913999526 Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? 2913999526 Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? 2913999526
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 5:32 pm

@Stella Nation wrote:
Juju says hold my beer

Way to go, JuJu

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:49 pm

Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? Cp10
 seriously ? they "clapped" your ass and someone else clapping their ass makes "it all good " why ? your sitting at home dumbass. do these clowns not realize how much shit like this make them look like salty bitches ? good sportsmanship isn't even a concept with these everyone gets a trophy entitled millennials.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 10:40 pm

@Stella Nation wrote:
Juju says hold my beer

shaking his booty like a chick. Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? 1797695198

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 1:38 am

Madden just hates everybody, dude is a POS that makes his money off of saying inflammatory things to get attention. He's literally criticizing Juju and Claypool for the exact things that he does himself. He's a hypocrite.

It's popular to bash on Claypool and Juju right now because everything they say gets the media spotlight put on it. They're really not saying anything that I haven't said myself. People are making a big deal out of nothing. Now that being said, the dancing on other team's logos thing was crossing a line, that was blatant and obvious disrespect.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 7:50 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Madden just hates everybody, dude is a POS that makes his money off of saying inflammatory things to get attention. He's literally criticizing Juju and Claypool for the exact things that he does himself. He's a hypocrite.

It's popular to bash on Claypool and Juju right now because everything they say gets the media spotlight put on it. They're really not saying anything that I haven't said myself. People are making a big deal out of nothing. Now that being said, the dancing on other team's logos thing was crossing a line, that was blatant and obvious disrespect.

It's not the trash talk that bothers me. It's the disrespecting logos and in game posting of JuJu shaking his butt. IMO if he's doing stuff like that his head isn't in the game. I'm pretty sure giving people what they want even in today's market involves wining the damn game as a team. Not look at me I'm Sandra D bullshit. Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? 1797695198
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 9:33 am

Saw an idea on Reddit: our 1st, 2nd, 2nd next year, and Claypool to go into the top 10 and nap our next franchise QB. Yay or nay?
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 3:38 pm

He just won't shut up.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/14/chase-claypool-calls-the-browns-classless/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:20 pm

@jak341 wrote:
Saw an idea on Reddit: our 1st, 2nd, 2nd next year, and Claypool to go into the top 10 and nap our next franchise QB. Yay or nay?

that would make us....the jets ? Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? 2829330259  ...a high picked QB with no help...lets do that Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? 1647293567
the cart in front of the horse thing comes to mind.

better yet how about tomlin just tells him to STFU or he will be on the bench for the rest of his contract.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:39 pm

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@jak341 wrote:

that would make us....the jets ? Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? 2829330259  ...a high picked QB with no help...lets do that Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? 1647293567
the cart in front of the horse thing comes to mind.

better yet how about tomlin just tells him to STFU or he will be on the bench for the rest of his contract.

sign the free agents the Steelers want to keep see how Mason and Canada work together and draft like it's 1974.

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?   Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Chase Becoming Just As A Distraction As JuJu?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: