Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMr. Layne Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Mr. Layne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Mr. Layne Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Layne   Mr. Layne EmptyWed May 05, 2021 11:49 am

Might just get a one or two game suspension and still be on the team if he talks to Mr. Rooney, Colbert, and Tomlin and says the right apologies...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox8.com/news/steelers-player-sentenced-following-willoughby-hills-arrest/amp/
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Mr. Layne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Layne   Mr. Layne EmptyWed May 05, 2021 3:37 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Might just get a one or two game suspension and still be on the team if he talks to Mr. Rooney, Colbert, and Tomlin and says the right apologies...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox8.com/news/steelers-player-sentenced-following-willoughby-hills-arrest/amp/

I really have mixed emotions here. Cutting him sends the right message to the team.We are thin at DB but I can't get past this being just like Bell (with Blount) smoking weed and cruising around only with a glock in Layne's case.
It also resembles shit that AB did and we all know how those 2 ended their careers with us. All I can say is he better have one hell of a camp this year.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Mr. Layne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Layne   Mr. Layne EmptyWed May 05, 2021 7:00 pm

@solardave wrote:
@SteelerFreak58 wrote:

I really have mixed emotions here. Cutting him sends the right message to the team.We are thin at DB but I can't get past this being just like Bell (with Blount) smoking weed and cruising around only with a glock in Layne's case.
It also resembles shit that AB did and we all know how those 2 ended their careers with us. All I can say is he better have one hell of a camp this year.
but does it really send a message ? Mr. Layne 2829330259  who really gets punished ? the team that feels obligated to fake morals and standards and cut the player  or the player who just goes to another team ? if they really want to clean up the league and it's image then they need a zero tolerance policy and punishment thats evenly applied. a punishment is only effective if a person really fears it.
in saudi arabi they cut your hand off for theft and execute you for drunk driving. now that's what i call a deterrent ... Mr. Layne 1797695198
start permanently banning more of these asshats and watch the rest of em tighten their shit up.

solardave and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Mr. Layne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Layne   Mr. Layne EmptyThu May 06, 2021 3:45 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@SteelerFreak58 wrote:

but does it really send a message ? Mr. Layne 2829330259  who really gets punished ? the team that feels obligated to fake morals and standards and cut the player  or the player who just goes to another team ? if they really want to clean up the league and it's image then they need a zero tolerance policy and punishment thats evenly applied. a punishment is only effective if a person really fears it.
in saudi arabi they cut your hand off for theft and execute you for drunk driving. now that's what i call a deterrent ... Mr. Layne 1797695198
start permanently banning more of these asshats and watch the rest of em tighten their shit up.

If we did that half the NFL players would be one handed or dead and we'd wipe out the entire democratic party! I don't see any downside here except more fumbles and dropped passes. Mr. Layne 2573146105

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Mr. Layne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Layne   Mr. Layne EmptyThu May 06, 2021 11:13 am

look like he's getting some privilege here dropped felony gun charged pleads guilty to three misdemeanor charges won't hear about this black guy getting a break on MSM they love their career black criminals getting fuked up by the police.

Steelers let him back in now if he stupid fuks up again well that's on him.

Mr. Layne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Layne   Mr. Layne Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Layne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: