Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homenow hall of famer Troy Polamalu Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

now hall of famer Troy Polamalu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

now hall of famer Troy Polamalu Empty
PostSubject: now hall of famer Troy Polamalu   now hall of famer Troy Polamalu EmptySat May 22, 2021 7:41 pm

Last edited by effyou515 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: now hall of famer Troy Polamalu   now hall of famer Troy Polamalu EmptyMon May 24, 2021 5:31 am

@effyou515 wrote:

The last video was the only one I could get to play. Mc afee is funny but saying Ed Reed was better than Troy is wrong. At the least Troy was just as good. I think he was better.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: now hall of famer Troy Polamalu   now hall of famer Troy Polamalu EmptyMon May 24, 2021 8:03 am

@solardave wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:

The last video was the only one I could get to play. Mc afee is funny but saying Ed Reed was better than Troy is wrong. At the least Troy was just as good. I think he was better.

sometimes l forget how big a dick the NFL is

PostSubject: Re: now hall of famer Troy Polamalu   now hall of famer Troy Polamalu Empty

Back to top Go down

now hall of famer Troy Polamalu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: