Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeDevin Bush, Chase Claypool Clear The Air After Bush Sounds Off On TikTok Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Devin Bush, Chase Claypool Clear The Air After Bush Sounds Off On TikTok

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Devin Bush, Chase Claypool Clear The Air After Bush Sounds Off On TikTok Empty
PostSubject: Devin Bush, Chase Claypool Clear The Air After Bush Sounds Off On TikTok   Devin Bush, Chase Claypool Clear The Air After Bush Sounds Off On TikTok EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 4:01 am

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Over the years, some Steelers and other NFL players have made names for themselves as avid social media users.

While Steelers linebacker Devin Bush has a Twitter account, he made his stance on TikTok clear this week: “if you a grown man & you got TikTok on yo phone” — don’t be around him.

This raised some attention as wide receivers Chase Claypool and JuJu Smith-Schuster are known for their videos on the platform.

On July 1, Claypool responded to Bush’s tweet with “Yikes!!”

Even the Arizona Cardinals’ JJ Watt, who has two brothers with the Steelers, weighed in with “you’re gonna need to build your own locker room over there bro.”

Read more: https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021/07/03/devin-bush-chase-claypool-pittsburgh-steelers-tiktok-opinions/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Devin Bush, Chase Claypool Clear The Air After Bush Sounds Off On TikTok   Devin Bush, Chase Claypool Clear The Air After Bush Sounds Off On TikTok EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 6:31 am

@Wallace108 wrote:
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Over the years, some Steelers and other NFL players have made names for themselves as avid social media users.

While Steelers linebacker Devin Bush has a Twitter account, he made his stance on TikTok clear this week: “if you a grown man & you got TikTok on yo phone” — don’t be around him.

This raised some attention as wide receivers Chase Claypool and JuJu Smith-Schuster are known for their videos on the platform.

Even the Arizona Cardinals’ JJ Watt, who has two brothers with the Steelers, weighed in with “you’re gonna need to build your own locker room over there bro.”

Read more: https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021/07/03/devin-bush-chase-claypool-pittsburgh-steelers-tiktok-opinions/

Just my opinion for what it's worth. If you say things on social media and feel you need to either apologize or clarify you probably shouldn't have posted it. It has been my experience that people say things on social media that they wouldn't say to that person's face. It's for that reason ( and other reasons I won't get into because they're political) I left Fakebook and never looked back.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Devin Bush, Chase Claypool Clear The Air After Bush Sounds Off On TikTok   Devin Bush, Chase Claypool Clear The Air After Bush Sounds Off On TikTok EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 4:20 am

@solardave wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:

Just my opinion for what it's worth. If you say things on social media and feel you need to either apologize or clarify you probably shouldn't have posted it. It has been my experience that people say things on social media that they wouldn't say to that person's face. It's for that reason ( and other reasons I won't get into because they're political) I left Fakebook and never looked back.

If I wasn't an Admin/Mod on different FB groups, and didn't rely on the Marketplace so much for my video game collecting obsession, I'd of left it a long time ago. Especially nowadays with Facebook trying to censor everyone for every little thing. Honestly if I was a professional athlete I'd stay the hell away from any kind of social media. Way too many people in this country nowadays simply cannot go one second without their social media. It's gotten to a point where it controls so many aspects of people's day-to-day lives and I think social media in general has had a huge part in the divisiveness we've seen in this country over the past few years that's only gotten worse as time has gone on. Way too politically driven with so many people being obsessed over what other people are thinking and doing, and bashing on anyone they disagree with. Sometimes I think back to before Myspace became a thing and wish we could go back to those simpler times.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.

vasteeler and solardave like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Devin Bush, Chase Claypool Clear The Air After Bush Sounds Off On TikTok   Devin Bush, Chase Claypool Clear The Air After Bush Sounds Off On TikTok EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 11:08 am

Thank the Gods they got that straightened out... two supposedly grown men fighting about Tik Tok...😂

effyou515 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devin Bush, Chase Claypool Clear The Air After Bush Sounds Off On TikTok   Devin Bush, Chase Claypool Clear The Air After Bush Sounds Off On TikTok Empty

Back to top Go down

Devin Bush, Chase Claypool Clear The Air After Bush Sounds Off On TikTok
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: