Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home3 most impressive players at Pittsburgh Steelers training camp Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

3 most impressive players at Pittsburgh Steelers training camp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

3 most impressive players at Pittsburgh Steelers training camp Empty
PostSubject: 3 most impressive players at Pittsburgh Steelers training camp   3 most impressive players at Pittsburgh Steelers training camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 5:16 pm

read here....
https://stillcurtain.com/2021/08/09/3-impressive-steelers-training-camp-2/

Quote :
EDGE Alex Highsmith
Alex Highsmith has been everything I could have hoped for and more. In fact, the second-year edge defender gets my vote for training camp MVP through the halfway point.............

TE Pat Freiermuth
With Eric Ebron limited by an injury, Freiermuth has been given every opportunity to run with the first-team offense, and he hasn’t disappointed. In fact, I would argue that he’s been the most impressive offensive player on the team...............

CB James Pierre
Pierre has flashed some excellent ball skills at Heinz Field, and he has certainly capitalized on his opportunities...........

this is great news considering this is 3 positions fans have been losing sleep over. i said a few weeks ago dont pencil in ingram as the starter. when i see highsmiths interviews i see the same quiet intensity and drive i see in TJ Watt, people put too much in to the word "starter". what does it really mean ? the guy who takes the first snap ? or the guy who gets more reps ? ingram moved around a lot in the chargers defense switching from left to right. he would be the better option spelling watt and highsmith for that very reason.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: 3 most impressive players at Pittsburgh Steelers training camp   3 most impressive players at Pittsburgh Steelers training camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:56 pm

Really hoping for big things from these guys. As you say these are some areas that can need some players to step up. It would be really awesome if Pierre works out to be a good starter. I had read some things at Post Gazette that Ingram would be moving around and possibly being inside at times.

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: 3 most impressive players at Pittsburgh Steelers training camp   3 most impressive players at Pittsburgh Steelers training camp EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:30 am

I'm really excited about those three guys as well. Freiermuth in particular because TE has been such a up-and-down position for us since Heath Miller retired. I think we drafted a dynamic guy that can both block, and run down the field and catch the ball. Some better consistency at that position will lend itself well to the offense. If we can get the running game going on top of that we won't be nearly as predictable on offense, and it'll take pressure off of guys like Roethlisberger, Claypool, and Johnson to have to help carry the whole offense.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 most impressive players at Pittsburgh Steelers training camp   3 most impressive players at Pittsburgh Steelers training camp Empty

Back to top Go down

3 most impressive players at Pittsburgh Steelers training camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: